[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Well wasn't that a roller coaster ....need to watch with subs to understand it fully...

i hope episode 16 will explain all the holes from episode 15....

i need these answers

why did Alpha team leave SDY & YSJ behind?

how come the army is presuming they are both dead, rather than MIA? And the signing of the death certificate as an accident?

what actually happened to SDY & YSJ? Is SDY alive?

how did they survive?

why is KMY leaving the white pebble behind? She suppose to take it back to URK? Or did she want let go of YSJ?

where is KMY volunteering? Is it Alabania? If so  how did Big boss end up there?

that what I got from the raw viewing anyway to what needs to be explained, otherwise this whole episode will not make any sense,

looks like a happy ending then, which is good...I bet the epilogue will now be they have married and have kids I suspect.

• Like 7

Finally the ost out JUNSU your voiceeeee :wub::heart:

Dont forget listen and goodnight chingu tomorrow for our good luck happy ending wish

eh1NRT.jpg

OMG ottoke we just only have 1 ep!!! FIGHTING hope the rating for the finale cant totally high pray pray

• Like 20

21 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

the 1st time they played this song, I already love it to bits and pieces!! It's so soothing to my ears... 

Thank you Writer-Nim and PD-nim.. love today's progress

• Like 2

I promise this drama is just ruining my heart. After this roller coaster ends tomorrow I will need a full body check up.. By the time this whole nerve wrecking drama gives us their finale I am already physically and mentally destorted. My used to be healthy heart is now definitely sick and worn out. Hahahaha love this episode

• Like 16

8 minutes ago, thelittleclouds said:

whattt?? so low, how can it be? :o

There's a possibility because of the election in Korea now...Koreans are all waiting for the result...if I did not fight with my husband surely I cannot watch too...and at that time they're now showing the list of winners that's why some people are not watching dRama.. So many channel are showing the result of the election..hopefully they can recover tomorrow and can reach more than 40 ratings

• Like 8