[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

@IrisFM I totally agree with you. I dont know why people want him to quit his job or change into a desk job so that he will be safe. Everyone born has to die someday. Its not like he is going to live forever immortally. So why not spend his life by doing what he is best at doing - that is saving others which makes him so happy and satisfied and proud.

And i think the main message the writers are trying to tell us thru this drama is that how doctors and soldiers are same in that both risk their lives to save others. Although its a romantic lovestory at its core, they have also beautifully portrayed how noble both their jobs are and how both are very much skilled at their respective jobs. 

Remember even KMY told that it will be boring if he was a normal man from a chaebol family:lol:

• Like 22

Captain Yoo Shi Jin style

Spoiler

Having a fight with "a not so close friend"

Image result for descendants of the sun episodesImage result for descendants of the sun episodes

How to make ex crush feel bad for dumping him first place, so at the "accidentaly fate" re-meeting he do it like this... stand out appearance 

Image result for descendants of the sun episodes

How to escape from girlfriend interrogation of his ex dating adventure 

descended10-00293.jpg  

How to show jealousy in a very manly way

DFTS12-00070.jpg

• Like 24

Today is election day in Korea right? I'm surprised DOTS was not canceled this week like the other dramas.. but I'm really happy it wasn't because I wouldn't be able to wait another whole week for the final episodes! I just hope it won't affect the ratings? I really wanted DOTS to end with 40% but I think that will be a bit hard so at least 35% hehe :blush:

• Like 12

6 hours ago, bakegyamon said:

For sure, the medical aspect of ep 14 was a little bit weird.

1. CPR is done 30 compression:2 breath for asystole patients (flat ECG shown at the monitor).

2. There were 2 conditions for cardiac arrest 1. shockable (Ventricular fibrillation and Ventricular tachycardia pulseless) and 2. non shockable (asystole and PEA). In the drama, we were shown that his heartbeat was asystole. In real condition, doctor will start to do CPR (without DC shock).

3. KMY showed a hopeless try after only 6-9 CPR, in real condition, this must be done 10-15 minutes before stopping it.

4. Did you see that the cast in YSJ arm was not at there when he saved the NK soldier? In real condition, we must have use a drill to break the cast.

5. YSJ got many of gun shots and he was not being operated at all?

At the first I thought like you too......there were a lot of "medical oddness" for the first episode until ep.14 but comeback to the drama genre.....it is romantic,comedy and fantasy.And Omo.....I just trolled,witched and drowned by the show.Well..... my purpose watching K Drama are to laugh,cry and up my heart beat.And come on we watch the ending of this show together this night. 

#DOTS FEVER

• Like 11

It's finally Wednesday, guys! :) 

I am not troubled with any rumored ending anymore because I think I have had enough being trolled by the preview LOL! What I am more sad now is the fact that this K-drama is ending this week and God knows how sad it is to let this K-drama ends. I feel like not watching tonight's episode even! But nah that's just ridiculous.

When there's a beginning there's an end, right? :( 

I am not sure whether tonight's connection will be good or not, so I guess I will have to again rely heavily on live recaps from here. Therefore, I would like to take this opportunity to thank all live recappers in advance! 

See you tonight troopers! I am 100% sure we'll have great time tonight and tomorrow despite anything! I REALLY look forward to the camping scene!!! :heart:

Less than 2 hours to go!

• Like 15

53 minutes ago, kdramad said:

Today is election day in Korea right? I'm surprised DOTS was not canceled this week like the other dramas.. but I'm really happy it wasn't because I wouldn't be able to wait another whole week for the final episodes! I just hope it won't affect the ratings? I really wanted DOTS to end with 40% but I think that will be a bit hard so at least 35% hehe :blush:

Our Captain already a friend with the South Korean President.... so no one mess with DOTS airing time with polls count update :P

• Like 11

13 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

KMY mom testing him. All she know with her daughter past love story all the man that close to her never go far from holding wrist... In this case maybe Yun Gi oppa. So having YSJ took her home and both drunk as a mom she can feel the relation between them. And she asked because she want to know what kind type a man of YSJ is, and she is happy by hearing YSJ answer and told him that "our captain is very innocent". Then she can trust YSJ. That's my take of the scene.

today is wednesday assaaaaaaaa!!!!!!! Let's build our tent troopers... Uri captain and uri doctor will do their happy ending closure. 

#DOTSFever

Can we ever meet such a gentleman? Guess it's only in dramaland! 10pm, are you all ready??

• Like 7

Watched episode 13 &14 again just now to get into the mood for episode 15.

just a side question, in episode 14 when YSJ & KMY are about to watch the movie...

what is the blue box that supposedly so special?  I still haven't figured out what that is after watching this 5 times?

help I'm going crazy..

thanks

1 hour 20 mins to go. :)

• Like 9