[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

4 hours ago, Chellsee said:

“Descendants of the Sun” Writer Clears up Rumors on Final Episode

The writer for KBS2′s “Descendants of the Sun” has commented on the final episode of the drama.

On April 13, writer Kim Eun Sook guested on KBS1 radio “Hello This Is Hong Ji Myung,” and opened up about various netizen rumors she has been hearing about the drama. She said, “I’ve heard people say that the whole thing is Yoo Si Jin’s dream. If that is really how I ended the drama, I will probably have had to emigrated to another country because I wouldn’t be able to live in Korea,” implying the backlash she is almost certain to receive with such an ending. “I’ve been scolded a lot by viewers regarding my endings. I don’t think I will be making the same mistake again and I want to tell viewers to confirm the ending after watching the live broadcast.”

Kim Eun Sook also made sure to mention, “I’m so grateful for all the unexpected love for the drama. I really had no idea people would like the drama this much and at first, I was a bit scared. I’m thinking that I will never have a moment like this again in my life so I’m just enjoying it right now. I want to take this opportunity to thank Song Joong Ki, Song Hye Kyo, Jin Goo, and Kim Ji Won for all of their hard work. “

“Descendants of the Sun” is set to have its final episode on April 14.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/13/descendants-of-the-sun-writer-clears-up-rumors-on-final-episode/

with #DOTSFEVER all around the world, if the ending is somewhat not as we expected, I suggest she not emigrate anywhere, at least not my country, hahaha :phew:

few more minutes 'till ep 15, I'm so ready yet not so ready :huh:

• Like 8

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO WILL LIVE RECAP!!! MWAAAAAAAAAAHUGS :kiss_wink: since my LS is so lagging today :angry: ( I think, many people watch w/ us?? kekeke)

& also, DON'T BRING SPOILERS PICS, ARRASO???

1 min moreeeeeeeee!!!

• Like 6

KMY HAVING A DATE WITH CAP YOO! LOL LET HER LISTEN TO THE RECORDING WHERE SHE WAS HANGING OFF A CLIFF AND SHE ACCIDENTLY PUSH HIM OFF ON A SLOPE COZ SHE GOT SO MAD AND CAP YOO FELL FROM HIS WHEELCHAIR XD

• Like 17

SJ out of the hospital

MY wheeling him out

SJ listening to her confession on some headphones from before.  He gives her the headphones to listen to it too lol

She's shocked and lets go of the  wheel chair and he goes rolling down the hill haha

she's more concerned with the broken wheel chair than him (tho he's fine)

MJ And DY arguing 

• Like 16

IT"S STARTING!

starts with SJ on a wheelchair staring at the window while listening to Junsu's song, MY came and they went out from the building, while MY is pushing SJ, SJ gave her the headset, MY heard her confession and accidentally pushes SJ hard and he fell down lol

• Like 15