[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Just now, thea2410 said:

LOL! the wheelchair scenes is so freaking hilarious and cute! SJ teasing MY by letting her hear the confession thru the headpohne instead of a song.. hahaha xD

And she check the wheelchair first if it's okay instead of him hahaha

• Like 16

MY funny scene with SJ 

MY worry abt the wheelchair instead of SJ 

DY-MJ eat together. asking each other about their reslationship TT.TT 

TT.TT TT.TT 

MJ being stubborn that she believe she cant live without her dad but DY still angry and persist that she cant do like that. 

DY leaves :(  

• Like 15

MY bring SJ out for a walk. Sj in his wheelchair. SJ let MY listen to her  confession again. Lol.

she was pushing the wheelchair too hard and SJ falls down. instead of asking him, whether he's fine she complained that the wheelchairs is expensive

• Like 13

skip to MJ and DY having a meal together, they are still not in good terms,,,DY left MJ

skip to Lit.GEn. in his office, staring at his fone

skip to MY video calling SJ, SJ then came to her house bringing cans of beer, aaack i wish an erotic night for the two, hahaha 

• Like 14

My guess for ending....the preview of ep 15 showed army officer Choi approaching MY looking serious.... I think that is him being sent by higher ups to invite MY to join the special force as a doc as there is a mass casualty somewhere.... That's the start of launching her career as a doctor without borders and working alongside SJ. That is my dream ending. 

• Like 17