[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 hours ago, melissala said:

This is new

MOD EDIT: DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES, GIFS, VIDEOS!

I can't tell if SJ is wearing his uniform or a white shirt... 

white shirt for sure! WHICH can only mean one thing hehehehe

• Like 10

THANK YOU to all those you recap here live!!!!!!!!

I am in your debt. Because my line was so laggy. It was alternating between clips here and there and dying on me....And I alternate between fits of despair and madness....You guys kept me in the loop!!! Thank you again.... :wub::wub::wub::wub: 

• Like 12

http://s21.postimg.org/hp0s2u747/web_1954238744_ee437d4f.jpg

ok this is only a guess but maybe this is the ending scene? or one of the final ep scene? hmmm

its like shi jin and mo yeon chilling enjoying the view there. and if they visit this place again together it kinda the final ep scene.

• Like 23

46 minutes ago, carolinedl said:

Thanks for the recapt people! You guys rock!!! :wub:

So I guess SJ is really leaving and then he will come back after the earthquake. I kinda like that. MJ will have some time to miss him and realize how much, what it can means and all. I want to see her alone in Uruk for a bit as well, facing all those things on her own. She is a strong woman and we need to see that more, without SJ around. So pretty happy with where the show is going right now.

yeah i bet she will miss SJ so much. thats why when the Alpha team comeback she looks relieved and obviously she looks like she misses him so much hihi

• Like 16

6 minutes ago, Kỳ Thần Đỗ said:

Another lovely Wed. Finally could see my beautiful Doctor.

I totally felt for the second couple. Hope that they will be Ⓗⓐⓟⓟⓨ at the end. Please do not separate them...They are so cute.

25551147831_e54777220b_b.jpg

did that pic appear in today's ep? coz i seem to miss it since my connection was so lag

• Like 7

In "You are my everything" MV, there is a scene where SJ salutes MY and walks away. It is right after the apologize-or-confess ending of episode 5. We can safely assume that MY turns him down then.

I understand MY's hesitation. But after knowing a little more about SJ's past today, I feel really sorry for him. When he is with MY, he is very happy. Poor guy, he needs some love; he has been through a lot at such a young age for others' safety.

Someone who see the best MY and does everything he can for her, he is not easy to come by. Or only him.

Even though there are funny scenes, this episode gives me a sad, nostalgic vibe instead when looking into SJ's pain.

• Like 22

So far it has this The Heirs vibe (since it has the same writer)... But if ever the writer would ruin this story, I would prefer the 2nd lead to stand out OR SJK & KJW will have a happy ending......:P:wub:

• Like 1

okay y'all, I have been stalking here like crazy. but can't hold it anymore so I have to register and share the amazingness this drama is bringing with everyone....

I am watching the raw and not caring that I don;t understand korean. SJK is just :wub:

• Like 11

Rescue scene! :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJWlXt2Urk4

Cr. DramaKBS on YT

Seems like for today's episode there's lots of YSJ & KMY scenes... totally agreed with chingus here, behind that smile of YSJ hides other painful stories. Correct me, but i think i heard him telling KMY that he regretted taking the bullet for that captain/sunbaenim.

• Like 16