[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

34 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Maybe the Alpha Team had an operation to get back the truck which was carrying the medicine?  It looked like they were able to get back the truck and were checking the medicine right? Maybe it was just a diversion so that the team was somewhere else and Argus took the opportunity to get both KMY and Fatima at that time.  Maybe.....  (I keep telling myself to just follow whatever the writers' had planned but then my inquisitive mind keep thinking about it.. ha ha) :D

daebak..... you may be right ..... i really can't wait for wednesday  ....

• Like 5

@cutisbi yeesh, this again. That is not a confirmed spoiler, but a RUMOR. Let's end the discussion there because we don't need another batch of pages of people fretting and needing assurance over the same unproven spoiler. We don't need something unproven to bring down the mood in this thread. I apologize for coming off rude, but please, also, calm down your font size, and since this is a rumor, let's not be a part of spreading it. If you would like to know more about the discussion about the so-called spoiler for the ending, then, I suggest back reading, starting on page 358, and that's followed by more pages of worrying and people trying to calm everyone down with logic. However, my strongest suggestion is this: Enjoy the show as is, and worry about the ending when it actually airs. 

• Like 19

Form News Ade 2008-2016 Kim Ji Won

CetBxc3W8AEsTnN.jpgCetBxWCXEAIt2oz.jpg

Orange C CF - Romantic Heaven Movie - Horror Stories - High Kick 3 - The Heirs - One Sunny  Day -

Descendant of The Sun ( after one sunny day/the heirs,  gap dong drama on Tvn:expressionless:

• Like 5

Jo Tae Gwan Reveals How Song Joong Ki Maintains His Figure

Jo Tae Gwan Reveals How Song Joong Ki Maintains His Figure

Jo Tae Gwan reveals a surprising habit that “Descendants of the Sun” co-star Song Joong Ki has when maintaining his body.

On March 29, Jo Tae Gwan (also known as Jasper Cho) was one of the guests on SBS PowerFM‘s “Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time.”

He reveals that he is considered to be the same age as Song Joong Ki, because although he was born a year later than Song Joong Ki, his birthday is early in the year. “However, we still speak politely to each other,” he explains. “I say hello to him in a formal manner. I tried to suggest we speak casually a few times, but in the end, we couldn’t.”

Jo Tae Gwan also reveals how hard Song Joong Ki works to maintain his body, and says that it seemed like he exercised a lot in preparation for his role. He also says, “Song Joong Ki didn’t really eat. I’ve seen him just not eat before.”

Check out the first episode of “Descendants of the Sun” below, and see the results of Song Joong Ki’s hard work for yourself!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/29/jo-tae-gwan-reveals-how-song-joong-ki-maintains-his-figure/

• Like 20

Please refrain from spoiling others enjoyment with your spoiler rumoured endings. If you want to cry over it, do put it under spoiler tag and not make everyone here fret and upset over a rumoured endings. And then start asking for confirmation if this or that is true as it is from a reliable source. If it is a reliable source then why ask. Why spoil others enjoyment of this drama by crying foul over rumoured ending.

Can we just enjoy this drama to the fullest please. I don't want to see pages after pages of everyone panicking over rumoured sad endings. 

I rather we basked in our cute couples.

• Like 11

“Descendants of the Sun” Cast and Crew to Hold Reunion Party

song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-star-daily-ne

The cast and crew of “Descendants of the Sun” ae going to be making an epic reunion!

According to a representative of the drama, lead actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be meeting with the rest of the cast and crew on April 1 at a restaurant in the Nonhyun-dong neighborhood of Seoul. It will be the first time the entire cast and crew has been in one place since the wrap-up party on December 30 of last year.

Recently, Song Joong Ki, Park Hoon, Kim Min Suk and some of the other actors on the “Alpha Team” met for a meal in Itaewon. However, thanks to individual schedules, it was exceedingly difficult to make a time that worked well for everyone to meet in one place at one time until now.

Meanwhile, “Descendants of the Sun” remains wildly popular, breaking into the 30 percent ratings threshold only 9 episodes in. Are you curious about the hype?

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/29/descendants-of-the-sun-cast-and-crew-to-hold-reunion-party/

• Like 20

2 hours ago, missling1 said:

As for me, i managed to hold it out (though there's some tears in between here and there) but not till i saw LCH cried miserably in this clip in ep10, that i cried a bucket of tears... how could one not cry along with him when he cried like that? Look at him, he's feeling so helpless, so alone, so guilty... the words of the patient keep playing in his mind "Save Me"... "Please"... "Get me out of here"... he felt that he had failed him as a doctor, he felt unworthy as a doctor, he felt so alone cos he's got no one else to share his feelings, his thoughts of what happened at that moment but the patient who knew it well... When the boy touched his head, he said "Are you here alone?" "Why are you always alone? it's dangerous." - It's like what he's feeling too.  He's so traumatized by this whole disaster effect. :bawling:

What about dear chingus? Which part of the episodes 1-10 touched you most that you couldn't help but shed tears too?

Cr. descendants.ofthe.sun on IG

Mine : episode 8 when KMY make phone call at the headquarter to manager Go wife informing his death. How KMY recall her conversation with the manager before he died.... I cried badly 

• Like 8

5 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Mine : episode 8 when KMY make phone call at the headquarter to manager Go wife informing his death. How KMY recall her conversation with the manager before he died.... I cried badly 

Mine was when KMY was looking at the ruins of the powerplant after the earthquake and she remembered the good times when all was well and how Manager Go smiled at her. That, and with the music and Song Hye Kyo's acting. Daebak. I cried so many times. Song Hye Kyo truly nailed that scene. How can one look so beautiful and yet devastated when crying?

• Like 13

here i am again making another FMV while waiting for Ep11 ^_^ 

this time it's Dae Young x Myeong Joo FMV :) 

anyway, I'm SO READY for all the 'angst' that we gonna get this week! and since they released that tiny BTS of SJ and MY (OMG! they're so sweet!) from the 'Balcony Kiss' scene can i expect it to happen this week?!! after SJ finally saved MY from that Asparagus guy! please do it in full force and make the whole world explode with that one kiss please.. :glasses:

• Like 13

Actually just glancing down the thread, it upset me to read a spoiler that jumped out at me despite me having taken pains to avoid it on weibo etc.

would appreciate spoiler tags...thank you

^^

Edit : saw a series of tweets about SJK sighting today... Not sure if it belongs here but anyway...

@NDD0815: Song Joong Ki spotted at Itaewon again today!

@NDD0815: He shakes hand with fans and gave them signature on DOTS OST album ^^

@NDD0815: SJK went shopping with a guy maybe manager? kkk

@NDD0815: The fans shocked when she came inside the shop and saw SJK kk She came forward and want to gave macaroons that she hold.

@NDD0815: end up SJK gave signature and handshake... OMG!! SO LUCKY!!!!

• Like 14

6 hours ago, miss sojisub said:

i forgot which episode ... but the talking was clearly said that Daniel is banned entering Korea... yes i really on the same boat with you ... this couple is odd.... they have "story" to tell us about them...well just to be sure where else you can find an UN medic volunteer have a shop with very odd things .... even YSJ said you can find a missile in the shop is you look thoroughly..... Daniel can provide military tools... example the walkie talkie... when YSJ first met Asparagus, when the shoot heard by KMY and Daniel ... Daniel make a phone call that make me really sure he has special connection in that city.... the way he talk.... 

Gosh i don't know maybe i watched james bond too much or spy genre movies too much so make me really suspecting that the couple isn't just an ordinary couple.

@gilaswan found it .... Episode 3 when YSJ brought KMY to Daniel shop for the first time to use their wifi so KMY can pay her building deposit for her new clinic. YSJ said that Daniel is banned for entering our country

• Like 4

Guest Tinkiebell

@cutisbi , I've edited your post for now, but for future reference, please put rumored spoilers under the spoilers feature. This is Soompi's policy for the K-drama section of this forums. For more information regarding the rules, please read them here

This goes for everyone:  If you wish to discuss any rumored spoilers, please use the spoiler tag as a courtesy to your fellow drama fans. 

Thank you.

This drama is totally a new light to the industry..... No one expect such a huge popularity like this..... Well at the beginning with so many money invested they really make way up to marketing....this drama really break all the dramaland norm ...... No chaebol fall in love with ordinary girl...... No poor girl or boy that the truth is he/she is  a chaebol that was neglected or kidnapped or hide by the elder ....... No one make a fuss abour arranged married with the same social status ( well skipped to YMJ dad.... In the end he did a better option to weigh in the relationship between his daughter and SDY) ......  No one having overdose in misery, unlucky situation, being look down, anything that we seen in most drama.... Everything just fit in the right place...the right story and the right doze....  

Thank you for creating this drama ...... I am so truly madly deeply in love with SJK eeeehhh the drama (bian yeobo (a.k.a sojisub) :) ) 

• Like 15