[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

2 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Oh my god I just read on twitter and it said that they will held a concert for #DOTS ost? They will held it in SouthKorea&China! OMG! Daebakkk! Hope its true!!!! 

Oh Wow! All the good news are rolling! Oh how I want to be there badly!

• Like 4

Guest joynara

re: the specials(s):

April 20 (Wed)-21 (Thurs) highlight reels

Aprl 22 (Fri) epilogue and behind-the-scenes footage

re: the get-together on April 1:

venue hasn't been settled yet and in any case, it's going to be a private celebration for (almost) all the cast & crew, ie. the media's not invited. It'll be the first time everyone get together since the wrap party on Dec 30, which hasn't been easy since many of them are now working on other probjects. 

re: SJK's interview tomorrow on KBS1 for their 9pm news edition:

they're taking questions till 4pm local time so if you're interested log onto twitter or facebook:

o

2 hours ago, nadya92 said:

FROM THIS NEWS http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=880362

ACCORDING TO KBS, DOTS WILL HAVE SPECIAL PROGRAM RIGHT AFTER THE FINAL WEEK (EPISODE) ON 20 APRIL!! :w00t:

we might have 2 episodes of special program because next drama after DOTS will broadcast on 27 April. 

DOTSBar also have confirmed it!! Hopefully someone will translate it ^^

p/s: rough trans from google trans hee

KYAAAAAAAAA!  calm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbitcalm down crazy rabbit  this better be true!!! gosh!!!! happiness crazy rabbit  thank you for posting chingu!!! :wub:

• Like 15

(LEAD) KBS prepares special programs for 'Descendants of the Sun' fans

(ATTN: UPDATES with Song Joong-ki's plan to appear in KBS news program in last paras; INSERTS dropped word in lead)

SEOUL, March 29 (Yonhap) -- Major South Korean TV network KBS said Tuesday it has made three special broadcast programs for devoted fans of its sensational drama series "Descendants of the Sun" as the show's finale draws near.

The programs will air at 10 p.m. for three days from April 20 for the drama's devoted fans, the broadcaster said.

Watchers will see a compilation of the drama's major scenes on April 20-21 and a behind-the-scenes program showing the drama's filming process, with interviews of the cast and crew, on April 22, it said.

Premiering both in Korea and China on Feb. 24, the tale of romance between a South Korean special forces captain and a volunteer doctor in the fictional war-torn country of Uruk is scheduled to end on April 14.

For the new broadcasting schedule, KBS delayed the premier of "Master: God of Noodles," the following series on the Wednesday-Thursday 10 p.m. time slot, from April 20 to April 27.

"Descendants," starring actor Song Joong-ki and actress Song Hye-kyo, became the first South Korean drama shown on weeknights to surpass 30 percent in nationwide viewership in four years.

In China, the show has scored over 1.5 billion cumulative views on iQiyi, a Chinese video web platform, of the 10 episodes released so far.

The broadcaster, meanwhile, said Song Joong-ki will make an appearance on the 9 p.m. KBS 1TV news on Wednesday to answer questions from the drama's watchers.

He will be the first celebrity to appear in the "News 9" program.

Viewers are required to upload their questions to the website (news.kbs.co.kr), Facebook page (www.facebook.com/KBSnews) or Twitter account (www.twitter.com/KBSnews) of the KBS news program by 4 p.m. Wednesday.

A poster for the popular South Korean TV series "Descendants of the Sun" (Yonhap)

http://english.yonhapnews.co.kr/news/2016/03/29/0200000000AEN20160329009251315.html

• Like 22

29 minutes ago, Erin Lokanata said:
  Reveal hidden contents

So JoongKi will finally make an appearance tomorrow?! :D By the way what time is the news? 9PM? Is it morning or night? Lol 

I got confused between AM and PM you know :( 

9 pm (night).

Can start sending questions from 4 pm.

The first of its kind :wub:

• Like 8

6 hours ago, gilaswan said:

Is Daniel banned from entering Korea? This couple is indeed very odd. I wonder what they will reveal to us in the remaining 6 episodes. They don't look like they're just another addition to the cast.

i forgot which episode ... but the talking was clearly said that Daniel is banned entering Korea... yes i really on the same boat with you ... this couple is odd.... they have "story" to tell us about them...well just to be sure where else you can find an UN medic volunteer have a shop with very odd things .... even YSJ said you can find a missile in the shop is you look thoroughly..... Daniel can provide military tools... example the walkie talkie... when YSJ first met Asparagus, when the shoot heard by KMY and Daniel ... Daniel make a phone call that make me really sure he has special connection in that city.... the way he talk.... 

Gosh i don't know maybe i watched james bond too much or spy genre movies too much so make me really suspecting that the couple isn't just an ordinary couple.

• Like 13

Yorobun... i have announcement to tell all of you... i've just got a very good news ..... i know the ending of this drama will be.... don't worry no one will die... let me repeat no one will die... YSJ KMY SDY YMJ they will be alive ....

since SDY was seen in guerilla date and pretty much healthy and alive.... YMJ also having few interviews healthy and alive.... YSJ and KMY will depart to HK soon and start fan meeting in many countries so they are also healthy and alive....

hahahahaha lol.... my friend really got me today...she texted me just to say those....

• Like 20

@Ahpheng i think there is a scene where Uri capt winked.

In 7th ep when that hot chick from the restaurant brought food for all the soldiers he winked to SDY and told that the drinks are on seargent seo since his pay got reduced. Remember?????

Winky captain is the best:heart:

• Like 8

Hello chingus! Just want to share a thought.

Junsu’s song isn’t released this week. It’s a sweet song and it keeps playing in my mind when I think of SJ-MY sweet moments.

This week, the story becomes intense as they’re facing serious problems and the new OST is for 2nd couple again. So the sweet song will be out in next week or the final week for our Big Boss & Beauty. That means they all will be safe. My delulu mind.

So many things line up today: Dots Team will have a date. KBS will show special footages. SJK on news program…..daebak.

Thank you all for your updates!

@miss sojisub: good announcement, chingu!

:wub:

• Like 13

'Abnormal Summit' three China reps, "'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joongki is the most popular"
1.jpg
Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+575, -21] Captain Yoo, you're very popular

2. [+390, -22] Captain Yoo is the best

3. [+355, -18] Of course, the class of the big boss is different~

4. [+283, -24] I really wonder how popular it is in China

5. [+204, -20] As expected of Song God's class~

cr.kpopkfans

everyone cant get enough of DOTS...:lol:

tomorrow's Wednesday right??

vil-music5.gifsuper-happy-dance-smiley-emoticon.gifdance-smiley11.gif

• Like 18

5 hours ago, SunnySun26 said:

Wow, Gummy's voice live is not any difference from the recording one.  A true singer...  :wub:

You are my everything

My destiny comes like shooting stars

Letting me meet someone like you

And deep in my heart

It's only my love for you

You are my everything

Though my love can't start before

Now I can say

It's the miracle that nobody can have

You are my everything

(Korean version)

• Like 12