[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

I'm sooo happy with the news that DoTS will air three special episodes after the series finale week. KBS will air it on April 20 until April 22, where the first two episodes will be 70 mins long and is said to contain "highlight reels." Meanwhile, the third special episode will feature an epilogue and behind the scenes footage! Woohoot!!!! 

My heart skipped several beats when I read it! I'm super thrilled and excited to see more of DoTS and maybe NG scenes.

Full soompi news report in this link: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/29/descendants-of-the-sun-adds-one-more-week-after-finale-with-special-episodes/

By the way, any news on a potential director's cut DVD for DoTS? If there's one, I'll surely buy it! For some weird reason, I find the KBS World's eng sub version interesting and more touching than other eng sub versions. Or maybe because I know what happened already and can relate more to KBS World's eng sub version. Don't know - hehe!

But just discovered it over the weekend, when KBS World aired an episode 3 to episode 8 marathon of DoTS. 

• Like 18

“Descendants of the Sun” Adds One More Week After Finale With Special Episodes

“Descendants of the Sun” Adds One More Week After Finale With Special Episodes

For those fans who just can’t get enough of KBS’s “Descendants of the Sun,” the broadcasting company has announced that there will be an extra week of special episodes following the finale of the drama.

According to a statement from KBS on March 29, the drama is set to air its final episode on April 14. The following week, special episodes will air for three days, from April 20 through the 22.

The first two special episodes will each be 70 minutes long and contain highlight reels. The final special episode will contain behind-the-scenes footage, as well as an epilogue. Following the run of special episodes, KBS’s new Wednesday-Thursday drama, “Master: God of Noodles” will premiere on April 27.

Are you excited to see bonus footage for “Descendants of the Sun”? Make sure you’re caught up by then!

Source (1)

CR: soompi

YEHEY!!! I'M SUPER DUPER HAPPY!!  yesss crazy rabbityesss crazy rabbityesss crazy rabbityipee crazy rabbit  yipee crazy rabbityipee crazy rabbitfloating crazy rabbitfloating crazy rabbitfloating crazy rabbit

• Like 24

1 minute ago, chicann7 said:

I'm sooo happy with the news that DoTS will air three special episodes after the series finale week. KBS will air it on April 20 until April 22, where the first two episodes will be 70 mins long and is said to contain "highlight reels." Meanwhile, the third special episode will feature an epilogue and behind the scenes footage! Woohoot!!!! 

My heart skipped several beats when I read it! I'm super thrilled and excited to see more of DoTS and maybe NG scenes.

Full soompi news report in this link: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/29/descendants-of-the-sun-adds-one-more-week-after-finale-with-special-episodes/

This is what we really call special, not like .............. There are so many events and activities related to this drama that nobody would like to miss it.  Looking forward to it. ;)

• Like 20

30 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

Yorobun... i have announcement to tell all of you... i've just got a very good news ..... i know the ending of this drama will be.... don't worry no one will die... let me repeat no one will die... YSJ KMY SDY KMY they will be alive ....

since SDY was seen in guerilla date and pretty much healthy and alive.... KMY also having few interviews healthy and alive.... YSJ and KMY will depart to HK soon and start fan meeting in many countries so they are also healthy and alive....

hahahahaha lol.... my friend really got me today...she texted me just to say those....

HAHAHAHAH! you got me also chingu!! :joy::joy::joy: & I must say, you're friend is Daebak!! :thumbsup:

• Like 12

Hi everyone..

i've been wondering how's DOTS syndrome attack your country?

For my country..

i'm from Indonesia

DOTS here is quite popular, especially in my school every guy who never watched korean drama talking about DOTS because they always see it in their Instagram Explore..

when they asked it to me feels like i'm the marketing team of DOTS promote it fiercely and ask them to bring flash disk so i can distribute it to them

i already infected 2 friends of mine they've been crazy about DOTS and Song Joong Ki..

• Like 17

LOL @miss sojisub you got me, first sentence really make me exited and then dang :sweatingbullets:... i thought you really have a news about the :Pending, and @yumiko_hitoshi

i agree, almost forget that junsu song was a romantic one, that idea give me some fresh air. that's mans we will have a lovey dovey scene again.

is SJK really gonna appear in 9 o'clock news? personally appear or just his news segment  about him / interview with him? i remember song il kook interview have appear in 9 o'clock news and he said it was so rare to have interview for that time news

• Like 12

3 hours ago, rubylia said:

Descendants of the Sun” Writer Fee Gets Speculated

On the March 28 episode of Channel A’s “Heard It Through the Grapevine,” the reporters discussed writer Kim Eun Sook and her writing fee. Writer Kim Eun Sook is well known for her current work, “Descendants of the Sun,” “Secret Garden,” and other hit dramas.

On this episode of “Heard It Through the Grapevine,” a reporter noted, “Writer Kim Eun Sook started writing dramas after she graduated college at a producer friend’s suggestion. At the time, she made 700,000 won (approximately $600) per month.”

Since then, writer Kim Eun Sook wrote several hit dramas and is now considered one of the top drama writers in the industry.

Some reports speculate that she is receiving 30 million won (approximately $26,000) per episode for her current work “Descendants of the Sun.”

Another reporter said that there is even a rumor that she receives as high as 70 million won to 80 million won (approximately $60,000 to $69,000) per episode.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/28/descendants-of-the-sun-writer-script-fee-gets-speculated/

Thanks for sharing this post one things for sure Kim Eun Sook is worth every cent and DOTS is proof of that [兔子][喵喵]

1 hour ago, chicann7 said:

By the way, any news on a potential director's cut DVD for DoTS? If there's one, I'll surely buy it! For some weird reason, I find the KBS World's eng sub version interesting and more touching than other eng sub versions. Or maybe because I know what happened already and can relate more to KBS World's eng sub version. Don't know - hehe!

But just discovered it over the weekend, when KBS World aired an episode 3 to episode 8 marathon of DoTS. 

i was just going to bring this up... their translation is far better than any other versions around. I hope the DVDs come with this subs.

• Like 10

2 hours ago, songsong111111 said:

I have seen new ost on R.F channel.. :)) 

MOD EDIT: Please do NOT quote images.

Loving all the ost from the show so far....can't wait for this one....does anyone who will be singing the last ost since ost part 9 will be by junsu?

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, staygold said:

i hope one of the episodes is a marriage scene....assaaaaaaaa

• Like 13

15 minutes ago, staygold said:

i was just going to bring this up... their translation is far better than any other versions around. I hope the DVDs come with this subs.

I agree with you, 100 %.  After watching the marathon of DoTS on KBS World Ep. 1 - 6 a few weeks ago, I realised there was quite a number of information in the sub that was missing from the online site that I have watched.  ;) I was wondering what else did I miss..

• Like 10