[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

to all DOTS CHINGUS 

24 hrs to go before the ep11

thank you to all  DOTS CHINGU  for posting still photo............insta   photo......and the article about our otp...and the second lead.....

I can wait for the next ep......I'm wondering what to  anticipate....

BASE ON THE PREV..ARGUS IS MAKING A DEAL ON YSJ

Spoiler

...(ARGUS KIDNAPPED KMY AND HE ASK YSJ FOR THE DIAMOND IN EXCHANGE?)

• Like 12

On 3/28/2016 at 2:20 PM, Bambiina said:

For the past nine episode, I managed not to cry ..  I didn’t cry when the good manager die, I didn’t cry when Chi Hoon lost his patient I didn’t cry when MY cried while looking at the ruins … I didn’t cry at all – It was heartbreaking … I was sad for a few days .. but no tears .. (I don’t cry easily, my tears are expensive :D) .. and I thought I will never cry for 10 .., to me MJ will not die … she just caught the virus – they’ll get the vaccine .. she won’t die .. I believe it, So I thought that scene will not make me cry .. (that was when I read the spoiler before watching 10)

But I lost to DY … I lost to Jin Goo …  

~~ Sorry to cut your post ~~

As for me, i managed to hold it out (though there's some tears in between here and there) but not till i saw LCH cried miserably in this clip in ep10, that i cried a bucket of tears... how could one not cry along with him when he cried like that? Look at him, he's feeling so helpless, so alone, so guilty... the words of the patient keep playing in his mind "Save Me"... "Please"... "Get me out of here"... he felt that he had failed him as a doctor, he felt unworthy as a doctor, he felt so alone cos he's got no one else to share his feelings, his thoughts of what happened at that moment but the patient who knew it well... When the boy touched his head, he said "Are you here alone?" "Why are you always alone? it's dangerous." - It's like what he's feeling too.  He's so traumatized by this whole disaster effect. :bawling:

What about dear chingus? Which part of the episodes 1-10 touched you most that you couldn't help but shed tears too?

Cr. descendants.ofthe.sun on IG

• Like 12

So addicted to the Handsome-Cool Image of Sargent Major Seo Dae Young..that's why Lieutenant Yoon Myung Ju doesn't want to let him him go & wants to stare at his handsome face every morning.. :love::love::love:

xEfCcbnOBlWpD4kdZjwSGW7YBukkcsq-lvnRY_ER

MOD EDIT: please put large files in spoiler tags as page is slow to load for some users

Spoiler

qJZVDly-2OtJqv8tsyoKodNj37Xba4mg76uXc2lZ

Ez9MVyRt8GZNrOZVOg1mtenfo7e7c-tMEot4hfve

JinkAaGRvqJ8WelsiMBaBRZ0B0xuuc6t8r0AGM5s

FhkBqFn8Xoc7QrCC7eoMvM7FeE70PA7jNHrxCodJ

Eb5s8dGnMbkt3sjUGrfJI2H79AY4Qd7rPoCfWrb9

PsfKMeT9vDzEmMYdwgFmwZ46NLPV2vKbxtPfSmQO

syhahi2S8CEZ07od0KdlgVb7PSnt-PUP7fG1aI-s

• Like 12

7 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Reveal hidden contents

Plus the "medicine" for YMJ  being robbed?

Argus took two things away. And the deal could be Medicine for diamonds. KMY for Fatima. 

Then it would make sense. YSJ would easily give up the diamonds for the medicine. But Fatima, I think KMY will disagree. And the deal will go sour. KMY could be quite feisty (how she just barged in with a car to save YSJ & Fatima) and perhaps when she was under hostage, she could attempt to escape. Sorry, but I don't really like the idea of a damsel in distress. Too cliche.  

I would actually love for her to be held hostage again after the deal got sour (and would love to see a tortured YSJ. This time tables flipped around and she is in danger instead of himm!) and she attempting to escape and maybe get hurt in the process or shot? Come on, time to give YSJ some shakes. Lol!

I'm evil. In delu mode. Because Argh.  Wednesday is too far.......

• Like 12

13 minutes ago, missling1 said:

As

And for me.....I kinda hadn't understood why LCH so feel guilty with that patient.....As far as I know He did do right standart procedur of life saving in danger situation "call for help"........Or anyone explain us about hiss feeling of so guilty??:huh::tears:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MiAmour said:

Hey guys, im not sure if this been posted here

DOTS boys gather up for photoshoot?

Including SJK
Another close up.... :blush:
  Hide contents

omoo... everyone in white....and Yoo Shi Jin in white too..... am I really blessed by drama God and the God really giving me a wedding scene????..... 

• Like 10

2 minutes ago, Carin UM said:

And for me.....I kinda hadn't understood why LCH so feel guilty with that patient.....As far as I know He did do right standart procedur of life saving in danger situation "call for help"........Or anyone explain us about hiss feeling of so guilty??:huh::tears:

he is a rich boy.... even he is not behaving as typical drama land chaebol... but being a doctor is a fun for him... he think by being a doctor he can do a honorable job saving people lives and he don't care about the money as he is rich enough... and he only thinks that he is a Sweitzer people kinda like....

he never encounter such a drama in his life... since he has a very easy life to get thru everyday....first accident in Uruk when the patient died at the earthquake scene shaken him first... he really don't know the situation as chaos as the real earthquake is... previously he only imagining it and never experienced it at all.... when he made mistake he realized that it was fatal... someone died because of him....because his lack of knowledge...because he thinks its easy.... that shaken him first.

the second incident not only shake him .... but crashed him badly... we see he gradually recover from 1st incident then when the search started we saw how eager he was to find a survivor and he did it. he found KMJ, he tried to pulled him up but the situation feared him the most.... he was so afraid when the building start to shake him... and when the rocks were failing it scared him more.... he was afraid that he would fie if he stay .... when his hands injured by the failing rocks he run away because he scared but he also aware the survivor need help... so he ran and told in fear and shocked about the survivor. when KMJ out and survive he feel ashamed that he couldn't help him at first... and with KMJ attitude it makes him felt even worse. 

i hope dr Song or KMY can approach him and told him its fine.... everyone can be shocked and face the same situation as his..... that its not his fault.... i need my cheerful LCH back..... i want to see him clench his jaw again....

• Like 8

11 hours ago, enzek said:

@sanaeozora you're analysis is great thanks:) but as @larienssi said:

this what i feel too. not that i said si jin not serious with his feelings but before this he know about it but kinda avoid to deal about this aspect. so i hope next ep will deal with how they stick together as a couple despite any problem and confront with this issue. but i like the flirty and playfulness in his character. also his cheesy dialogues:P totally different from the usual broody and cold but heart of gold chaebol hero. and no matter what, i love si jin and mo yeon so much and i'm their hardcore shipper:wub: 

This is also another characteristic of Kim Eun-sook's men. They are usually the type to buy into the 'love conquers all' idea. They choose to ignore everything else and go for what they believe. It's why her women are usually the ones doubting and thinking things through and holding back. In AGD, in SeGa, in Heirs the men fell in love and were willing to go for it forgetting everything else but the women think things through, they weigh the pros and cons of loving their men. They are more rational so they usually end up taking their time to admit their feelings.

• Like 11

In the preview when YSJ asks nurse jae ha about KMY she tells that some police officers came yesterday and took MY and fatima.It means that he was not there at that time 

Where do you guyzz think he went leaving MY alone like that??? I am not saying he should be by her side all the time like a over protective bf but he very well knows that Argus must be going crazy after he abducted manager jin and his diamonds .There is also this deadly virus spreading 

I wonder where he had gone after knowing all of this:sweatingbullets:

• Like 9

19 minutes ago, kokodus said:

In the preview when YSJ asks nurse jae ha about KMY she tells that some police officers came yesterday and took MY and fatima.It means that he was not there at that time 

Where do you guyzz think he went leaving MY alone like that??? I am not saying he should be by her side all the time like a over protective bf but he very well knows that Argus must be going crazy after he abducted manager jin and his diamonds .There is also this deadly virus spreading 

I wonder where he had gone after knowing all of this:sweatingbullets:

Maybe the Alpha Team had an operation to get back the truck which was carrying the medicine?  It looked like they were able to get back the truck and were checking the medicine right? Maybe it was just a diversion so that the team was somewhere else and Argus took the opportunity to get both KMY and Fatima at that time.  Maybe.....  (I keep telling myself to just follow whatever the writers' had planned but then my inquisitive mind keep thinking about it.. ha ha) :D

• Like 12

24 minutes ago, Yongzura said:

Maybe the Alpha Team had an operation to get back the truck which was carrying the medicine?  It looked like they were able to get back the truck and were checking the medicine right? Maybe it was just a diversion so that the team was somewhere else and Argus took the opportunity to get both KMY and Fatima at that time.  Maybe.....  (I keep telling myself to just follow whatever the writers' had planned but then my inquisitive mind keep thinking about it.. ha ha) :D

Yeah,i got the same thinking..as seen in the preview YSJ look at ease..he's like oo everything is ok now n bammm where is my KMY???hehehe

so mayb...argus calling YSJ is to offer KMY in exchange for the diamonds...

Edited by maizwa
  • Like 6

Just now, Yongzura said:

(I keep telling myself to just follow whatever the writers' had planned but then my inquisitive mind keep thinking about it.. ha ha) :D

Sorry to cut your post

But you sound more Iike me

I have this curiosity syndrome where i keep on predicting what is gonna happen next and even form my own story line but at the end the drama will follow a completely different path which i may or may not like:sweatingbullets:

• Like 5

Hi DOTS Shipper,

Can't wait for tomorrow ep as its getting more and more exciting. Normally if I can't wait for the new ep, I will rerun all the ep1 till todate but now my heart keep on hearing one of the OST ' Always' by Yoon Mi Rae and I managed to find the OST fm YouTube but looking at the video fm the beginning till 0.37

sec suddenly made my heart sank and now be wondering like Whose Tombstone is that? Why Captain Yoo gun and clothes on his bed and its being put nicely?

Don't tell me what I read by the spoiler is correct (Here I cut and paste that I read fm the spoiler) :- 

Spoiler

So the ending spoiler making the rounds in the C-web is that Song Joong Ki’s Captain Yoo Shi Jin will die at the end of the drama, and Song Hye Kyo‘s Dr. Kang Mo Yeon will end up teaching/volunteering in a remote developing area. No word on how this all comes about but reportedly the leaked ending is from the complete drama submitted to SARFT for approval.

If this is really true I will be really really sad cos that not suppose to be the ending that I look forward as I wanna all of them to be alive even though I knew Captain Yoo job can lead him to die.:tears::tears::tears: :bawling::bawling::bawling:

I really hope the 3 extra Ep which just being announce will lead to a happy ending and it won't reach to any spoiler to be the keyboard warrior to leak it out on this last extra 3 Ep.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

watch?feature=youtu.be&v=aE0eV2YR51k

Edited by Tinkiebell
rumored spoilers should be posted under the spoiler feature.
  • Like 4

I'm sooooo happy that tomorrow is already Wednesday but at the same time, I'm feeling so sad 'coz I still have exams tomorrow 'til friday :bawling:

So enjoy watching DOTS tomorrow chingu-deul!! LOVE LOTS :phew::phew:

& before I go to sleep, I'll share this pic.. & I think this is what they're talking about...lols! :lol:

Ag44qnm.png

kekekekeke :P

Spoiler

tumblr_o4so13dhXB1sp2kg8o1_500.png

tumblr_o4so13dhXB1sp2kg8o5_500.jpg

Cr as tagged..

& Thanks a lot for all the updates today!!! :phew:

Annyeong ~~~

• Like 17