[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

How was the episode guys!! watched live streaming but I missed most of the part... need to get back to work now!!! Hope by the time I finish work, the eng-sub is out.... Thanks for the live recaps.. really appreciate it! another 22 hours to go for the next episode... Can't wait... but it's sad to think that we need to wait another week for the next episodes after tomorrow's episode... huhu

• Like 7

Just now, joongkyo said:

Guys, do we really have to pay so much attention to ratings?. I mean we all agree that we love how the story is progressing, character developments etc. Let's just enjoy the show and forget about things like ratings and competing shows. I'm so invested in this one drama right now.

Cannot agree more. This drama is beautiful, the most beautiful kdrama I've ever watched, so good rating or not for me it doesn't matter, dots is #1 for me ♡

@rumasa79 i thought the same thing!! I'd backhug him if I was her gyaaaa:wub:

• Like 18

9 minutes ago, kimyoungah said:

[TRanslation] ep 7 cut 160316

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s42kyMMADjQ

010 ỴSJ: ……. But I always hope  that Kang doctor is okay… sincerely …

025 MY: If so, rather than consoling me awkwardly, just do what you are good at

030 ỴSJ: What I am good at? What are you talking about?

037 MY:  Iam joking…. because I think the most needed thing now is a joke

048 YSJ: You are especially beautiful now

053 MY: But you are not even looking at me …

052 YSJ: I saw minutes before, you keep getting more beautiful

101 MY: Don’t be that serious

103 YSJ: But it is a joke…

113 YSJ: I missed you badly. Whatever I do, I think of you. I tried my best, even drinking alcohol,  but i still miss you like crazy.

154 YSJ: Is that something that you cant even  imagine right? So let think about it once. Because its my sincere words.

------------------------------------------

today's best scene TT^TT

This short and yet meaningful conversation from our OTP is enough to show their real feelings. I was moved by this scene. I can't imagine any other scene or moment that suits in that current situation 

Save the hugs and kisses, Captain Yu! Go and save lives. You'll definitely have the chance to do that later. And when it's time to do that, show Yipeoni who's the real Big Boss!:glasses:

• Like 22

17 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

wah,,,,just watching the preview...that annoying manager still makes trouble in next episode???even exist in preview.:lol::lol::lol:

actually his one of the spices on this drama....without his annoying command to SJ you wont know and see that SJ knows how to get angry....all the while i thought that his a calm CAPTAIN OF THE ALPHA TEAM.:)

• Like 19

Today episode are not the one that I would like to keep repeating watch while waiting the next ep :lol: I really can't stand seeing blood. But my fave scene on todays episode are KMY scene when she reminiscence the old guy that just died then cry...it's soo heartbreaking! :( 

Anw, after watching some SJK ads and speech on SIA, I think I'm prefer YSJ more...he looks so cute outside DOTs but he surely are good looking. Should I say, he's acting in Dots are super great that makes him looks more mature and because he have a really good chemistry with SHK that's why I suddenly fall for him. But in reality, as a fans to SHK and after seeing their interaction in press conference then I would prefer SHK with KDW more (back to basic for me :P) I love YSJ-KMY but when they becoming SHK-SJK the chemistry is fading... I think if he show some chemistry or playful acts with SHK in reality (Just like SHK and YAI relationship :P) then I would back to ship for them haha.

Really wish to see them in reality show though!

• Like 5

I read that some members were wondering where was SJK's left hand, arm at (I am guessing you guys are referring to the photo the four of them SJK, SHK, JG & KJW sitting on the couch). As much as I want his hand to be behind SHK's lower back but no, his hand was by his left thigh, I could see his watch :weary:. If someone happened to say this already then do excuse this post of mine since I only read from pages 400 - 410.

Edit: I was wrong, his left hand wasn't by his left thigh & there was no watch, it was the sun light that made it seemed like his left hand was by his left thigh. 

I am thinking by the end of this week, we will get to page 500 at this rate, no doubt :thumbsup:.

• Like 8

22 minutes ago, hana143 said:

How was the episode guys!! watched live streaming but I missed most of the part... need to get back to work now!!! Hope by the time I finish work, the eng-sub is out.... Thanks for the live recaps.. really appreciate it! another 22 hours to go for the next episode... Can't wait... but it's sad to think that we need to wait another week for the next episodes after tomorrow's episode... huhu

can you share the streaming links please?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, inshara2000 said:

Park Bo gum tweeted about DoTS awhile back. I think he wrote something like "I like Wed-Thursday". Well that's what my Twitter translator said.

wasn't that image of song joong ki on his phone? i feel it's cute when an actor/actress fanboying/fangirling over other actor/actress^_^

• Like 5

I agree DOTS is best drama this year. 

I am appologize that in previous page i said i am dissapointed to this episode, its doesn't mean that i hate DOTS.no... Absolutely not, DOTs its my fav drama .Please forgive me chingu....♡ :)

Ps : so sorry for my poor english :)

• Like 7

32 minutes ago, ayronics said:

Rough translated preview 8

kMY:  do you have to risk your life in doing everything you do?

YSJ: I am a very capable man. I am good at my work area (I won't get injured?)

YMJ: what's the situation in there

I dunno who is this: aftershocks everyone evacuate!

chihun: ss..sorrry

yMJ: what's that sound? The power plant go check!

someone: what happened to your hand?

DY: big boss big boss can you hear me reply!

YMJ: what are you doing it just started

kMy:  I have to be prepared to run to the scene (ties shoelaces) I cannot fall apart.

chihun: anyone here?someone died!

Ps: sounds like she accepted hi already and is willing to take the risk

(Deleted Pic)

see how happy he is.......

OMO! i dont think i saw that scene (where SJ is smilling and MY is seeing over from the back of SJ car)! where can i see it??

• Like 7