[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

The tread moving so fast, I can hardly keep up :D DotS troopers Jjang!!!

Woke up this morning at 5 to catch the ep with sub, but only now can post here. Why oh why works has to be this bad, well anyway... Episode 5 is plain AWESOME!!! Where to find such a gentleman yet flirty boy like Capt Yoo? Oh, I forgot, I am married.

So many funny moments, sad moments too, SJK brought this character to life, he should get some awards for his acting here :D Okay, I'm not forgetting about the kiss scene.

Here we go, few things that I wonder from ep 5:

1. The kiss scene is a bit different from last week ending, last week he was holding the back of her neck, in ep 5 he grab her chin, wonder if I missed something here... But still, it's so sweet, I'm okay with MY didn't kiss him back. Many people complaining about this, I think bcos we used to the fast faced story before so many were expecting her to just give in to their relationship. I understand why she didn't kiss him back, I hope after this she will open her heart for him and accept him as who he is. And I just love the way he stares at her before kissing her the second time and after the failed second kiss. 

2. The pebble, at first I thought MY return it to SJ, but apparently he did take one pebble for himself? I hope this is a sign they will go back to the shipwreck together later :wub: 

3. Daniel is not MY crush? So who is, YAI? Haha, I wish. I would love to see those two hot namjas fighting over MY. Please writer-nim... 

4. Can someone tell me is Daniel's wife has different accent? I don't really know about Korean accent. Or that's the way she speaks, it's kinda cute and they make a cute couple too.

5. The look on SJ face when the sexy waitress serve their table, it's precious :joy: I know that someday somehow he will pay for his flirty stares at her before.

6. My favorite line of ep 5: "I finally did it after hesitating for thousand times" He really tried so hard to hold back, he loves her. 

Wah, sorry for my long post, I just can't keep quiet :flushed: I would have gone crazy if I don't have this tread to share my obsessiveness over this drama. What DotS has done to me, I can't concentrate at work, keep refreshing the tread every minute. I will blame SJK and SHK if one day I got fired :lol:

Uri handsome Captain Yoo

xrpBxMI.png

And uri beautiful Dr. Kang

P0JOVrM.jpg

• Like 24

@inshara2000 I alos love that scene. The smirk on his face: priceless!

I am in the process of watching it with subs and I have to say I am enjoying it. I can really feel how confused MY is... Loved at the end when he pointed out that he was having the upper hand. It does seem like the situation is slowly turning around. I cannot wait for today's episode!!

@Ohsh and @ilovesjk Really interesting... So far, I dunno but I feel like he is cocky enough to think he can manage and that loving someone is more important. No? I mean it in a good way, as he keeps repeating her that she needs to trust him when it comes to his job. Ok, I don't know for sure if it is because he thinks he can overcome it all, but I do think he sees it as something not so scary because it is part of his life. With the car thingy, it was evident that he was ok with what happened. It was a huge contrast with MY's reaction. Like @bebebisous33 said, I don't think he is going to question whether he wants to stay a soldier for her, I think he is trying to make it work as it is.

@mojobobo Annyeong!! :)

• Like 15

since the kissing scene at the beginning of ep.5..

i've notice the whole convo.... KMY and YSH is more like natural and seem like they have a mutual understanding to be couple.

KMY feel jealous on YMJ.... vice versa to SJ on their conversation in the kitchen after he save her from the cliff.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, sanaeozora said:

Once again, I will follow the episode via our trusty live-recappers. Thanks in advance for your hard work! ^_^

Count me innnn!!!!:). Thanks in advance for all live recappers here. You're all daebak:heart:

• Like 7

few more minutes to go for episode 6,  is it a confession or apology ??????  please please live streaming sites work well for DoTs airing tonight, we have to see more of YSJ and KMY as well as the 2nd lead and other supporting casts

6d40f7f4jw1f1qyi9z4swj20p00e2djh.jpg

74597cddgw1f1qxrf0i4hg209m05f4qs.gif

• Like 16