✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Nona said:

Let me reiterate (again!) what has been said by fellow Binkyo supporters here.

What I like best about people here in this thread is that they're consisted of longtime Hyun Bin or Song Hye Kyo fans as well as both (Binkyo) fans.

This means the fans here have long observed, understood and known either Bin or Kyo as an individual, not as an actor portraying a character in their respective dramas/movies.

This also means the fans here have known Bin or Kyo as a person, with their own characters/behaviors/ attitudes that they have shown to their longtime fans over the years.

This also suggests that the fans here have understood too that both Bin and Kyo are two honest people, with strong integrity and respect for others. They are not the people who will use their co-stars for their own profits and/or mediaplay for the sake of drama rating or popularity. 

All fans here have long known that Bin and Kyo are not like what they're often wrongly accused of by their antis. Bin had mentioned that people only knew about 10% of his personal life (which also included his love life with Kyo).

So, the fans here can have uniformed or similar judgement/reasoning because all are rational fans, and also longtime observers of either Bin or Kyo. Any information from longtime Bin fans can help longtime Kyo fans to familiarize themselves with Bin, and vice versa. Basically, Binkyo personal information or usual habits are shared between the fans here. That's something that other people can't have. A combination of two longtime fans of two respectable artists. 

This ship is one of a kind. Likewise, Binkyo relationship is also one of a kind, unprecedented in K-ent.

I think this resumes everything, pretty much like the list of the BECAUSEs why we're here. Thank you very much my dear @Nona and my dear fellow supporters of BinKyo 2.0.

Weeks ago I think it was my last post here since I've charged in a (kind of) commitment of life that allows me not to access internet, however since the beginning of phase 2 lockdown which is just about to begin in my area, then I'm temporally discharged and now allowed to access internet more, thus I have all the reasons to access this thread more.

Being with all the supporters of this incomparable ship is a kind of energy that will gain you more determination, motivation, and action in pursuing what we want to achieve in life. Btw I'm not just arranging words, but I'm speaking what my head thinks and what my heart feels about.

Thank you for accepting me and reading all my thoughts carefully & sincerely. Like I said before, I know from the very beginning that this ship is different that made me wanted to jump in: that it isn't where & when you're only & solely match-making and forcing two co-stars to be together just because they're matched on-screen. For me, that's truly an act of underestimating their efforts to gain chemistry with partners in works, which we sometimes forget that it's only a part of their professionalism in acting to praise and appreciate about.

But it's different when they personally have decided to commit their love relationship, and only parted ways because of external forces that gave them no other options except to separate for awhile. In my whole life after being a mature woman, I only support this kind of ship. Because I know Who I put my trust to.

I do not really read fake news, delulus and other kinds of posts and opinions of others who are not BinKyo. What for? 

The truth will be out sooner or later and that's what I am waiting for.

It is just stressful to deal with delulus and immature fanwars. It is their private lives. No one can please everybody anyway,  that's a basic fact of life.

Based on my analysis, BinKyo is real or at the very least, at a pre-relationship stage.

It was evident in their denial statements. They both did not express surprise at being linked at all after many years. 

:elated:

52 minutes ago, leek said:

The truth will be out sooner or later and that's what I am waiting for.

It was evident in their denial statements. They both did not express surprise at being linked at all after many years. 

Normally, if I am in their place, I will say " WHAT? WE HAVE NOT TALKED AT ALL FOR TEN LONG YEARS"

But that is not their denial style ;)

UAA would rather not respond.

VAST statement on the other hand sounds like this:

IMG-20200801-205842-578.jpg

:smort:

1 hour ago, leek said:

It was evident on their denial. They both  did not express surprise at being linked at all after many years

The other thing which is evident that it took me more time to observe, is the wording selection about their respective denials, in which I can conclude: they both were emphasizing only regarding the issue about the news "spread in/ from China", not the dating issue solely and as a whole.

Why...why... 

Spoiler

UAA: “This is not the first time that Chinese media outlets have released random and unfounded news articles. These media outlets often make up things in their own imagination.” “Song Hye Kyo is currently reviewing offers for various projects. Nothing particular has happened.”

VAST: “The dating rumors that have been spreading in China are false.”

LOVE IS THE MASTER

Love is the One who masters all things;
I am mastered totally by Love.
By my passion of love for Love
I have ground sweet as sugar.
O furious Wind, I am only a straw before you;
How could I know where I will be blown next?
Whoever claims to have made a pact with Destiny
Reveals himself a liar and a fool;
What is any of us but a straw in a storm?
How could anyone make a pact with a hurricane?
God is working everywhere his massive Resurrection;
How can we pretend to act on our own?
In the hand of Love I am like a cat in a sack;
Sometimes Love hoists me into the air,
Sometimes Love flings me into the air,
Love swings me round and round His head;
I have no peace, in this world or any other.
The lovers of God have fallen in a furious river;
They have surrendered themselves to Love’s commands.
Like mill wheels they turn, day and night, day and night,
Constantly turning and turning, and crying out.

Rumi

song-hye-kyo-copy-copy.png

please don't quote image.

DEAR BINKYO, 

IF YOU READ HERE, PLEASE ANNOUNCE SOON. IT HURTS TO READ SONG HYE KYO BEING BASHED BY RABIDS. SHIPPING NOWADAYS HAS BECOME ONE TOXIC WORLD FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS. 

ALL FANS SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT CELEBRITIES BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SPECTATORS. IT'S THE LIVES OF CELEBRITIES NOT OURS.

:selfie:

While we wait for the news, and our beloved stars are in the ninja mode, why don't we listen to some good music, instead of focusing on toxic people? 

:loveu:

I've tried to leave it all behind me
But I woke up and there they were beside me
And I don't believe it but I guess it's true
Some feelings, they can travel too
Oh there it is again, sitting on my chest
Makes it hard to catch my breath
I scramble for the light to change

You're always on my mind
You're always on my mind

And I never minded being on my own
Then something broke in me and I wanted to go home
To be where you are
But even closer to you, you seem so very far
And now I'm reaching out with every note I sing
And I hope it gets to you on some pacific wind
Wraps itself around you and whispers in your ear
Tells you that I miss you and I wish that you were here

And if I stay home, I don't know
There'll be so much that I'll have to let go
You're disappearing all the time
But I still see you in the light
For you, the shadows fight
And it's beautiful but there's that tug in the sight
I must stop time traveling, you're always on my mind

You're always on my mind
You're always on my mind

To be where you are

We all need something watching over us
Be it the falcons, the clouds or the crows
And then the sea swept in and left us all speechless
Speechless

To be where you are

Wish that you were here
Wish that you were here
Wish that you were here
I wish that you

~ 'Wish That You Were Here' by Florence + the Machine

53 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

DEAR BINKYO, 

IF YOU READ HERE, PLEASE ANNOUNCE SOON. IT HURTS TO READ SONG HYE KYO BEING BASHED BY RABIDS. SHIPPING NOWADAYS HAS BECOME ONE TOXIC WORLD FOR INTERNATIONAL FANS. 

ALL FANS SHOULD LEARN TO RESPECT CELEBRITIES BECAUSE WE ARE ALL SPECTATORS. IT'S THE LIVES OF CELEBRITIES NOT OURS.

If 14-day quarantining means more time to access everything online (unless someone special has been intimately in charged with him through offline dialling), I hope he has more time to learn that everything gets harder and harsher for Kyo, thus I hope it eventually leads him to decide everything and all of the things quickly yet gently. I'm pretty much sure he's learnt very much during 2011 days when many things needed to be sacrificed.

I know it's not easy at all, being such a gentleman whose name is in two different communities of voyaging.

:getmygrooveon:

AFTER ALL 

Well, here we are again
I guess it must be fate
We've tried it on our own
But deep inside we've known
We'd be back to set things straight
I still remember when your kiss was so brand new

Every memory repeats
Every step I take retreats
Every journey always brings me back to you
After all the stops and starts
We keep comin' back to these two hearts
Two angels who've been rescued from the fall

After all that we've been through
It all comes down to me and you
I guess it's meant to be, forever you and me, after all

When love is truly right
(This time it's truly right)
It lives from year to year
It changes as it goes
Oh, and on the way it grows
But it never disappears

Always just beyond my touch
You know I needed you so much
After all, what else is livin' for?

I REALLY HOPE HE CAN READ IT PERSONALLY HIMSELF HOW THE RABIDS BASH KYO. 

FOR SURE HE HAS LEARNED A LESSON FROM WHAT HAPPENED BEFORE. 

SECOND CHANCES ARE RARE YOU KNOW. 

I HOPE AND PRAY BINKYO WILL FINALLY BE ABLE TO FIND THAT HAPPINESS THIS TIME AROUND. 

Screenshot-20200914-004345.jpg

7 hours ago, leek said:

Based on my analysis, BinKyo is real or at the very least, at a pre-relationship stage.

Very true. If I were in their shoes, and I haven’t seen/meet/talk to my ex for years, suddenly this kind of rumours came up, I would be like ‘What the heck, why would I even want to see him, let alone dating him’ ...so the denial should be like “The dating rumours between our artist SHK & HB is not true. We have check with her & confirm beside official events they have never meet up in private ever since they went their separate ways a few years back.”

And similar statement should come from HB’s company too...

I honestly never believe Chinese media because sometimes they didn’t wven know what’s going on under their noses yet they went all out chasing some wild goose news, yet somehow they seemed to be right when it comes rumours abt SHK. The first one rumour abt her & he co star dating & eventually got married. SHK side keeps on denying but later pictures of them both in Bali leaked out, followed by wedding news. Then not more than a year after marriage news of  her separation & divorce were persistent & true enuf in less than 2 years of marriage her ex divorced her. Which is why I’m very curious abt the persistence of Chinese media speculating & rumours of HB & SHK reconciliation

4 hours ago, wildcherry said:

Very true. If I were in their shoes, and I haven’t seen/meet/talk to my ex for years, suddenly this kind of rumours came up, I would be like ‘What the heck, why would I even want to see him, let alone dating him’ ...so the denial should be like “The dating rumours between our artist SHK & HB is not true. We have check with her & confirm beside official events they have never meet up in private ever since they went their separate ways a few years back.”

And similar statement should come from HB’s company too...

If you noticed, binkyo were never seen attending the same official events or even weddings since 2009. Not even after their breakup in 2011. :ph34r:

Spoiler

Laugh out loud, I notice someone who is an active member/poster in the other forum community was sending unamused reactions to one of my posts and two of @Phoenix26's posts.

I know this is not exactly the first time, but how can that happen? LOL, I just don't get that particular behaviour.

For I think, someone has to be socially within the same atmosphere and motivation with the majority of the forum to be able to post opinions and give reactions (even in an open forum), if that someone's not then it's called an impostor.

19 minutes ago, hqy said:

Laugh out loud, I notice someone who is an active member/poster in the other forum community was sending unamused reactions to one of my posts and two of @Phoenix26's posts.

I know this is not exactly the first time, but how can that happen? LOL, I just don't get that particular behaviour, for I think, someone has to be socially within the same atmosphere and motivation with the majority of the forum to be able to post opinions and give reactions (even in an open forum), if that someone's not then it's called an impostor.

Let them be. Truth will set us free once Hb decided to speak up. Just continue sailing peacefully. Never mind the antis. We dont need to please everyone. After all this is Binkyo thread. We are free to post our opinion, to express our love for Binkyo. After all these years, who would say that True love is lovelier the second time around. Prayers move mountains so let's just enjoy posting responsibly. There are moderators watching over us who can automatically delete comments/post that will just trigger fanwars here. Been shipping Binkyo for many years now. The best way to do is to ignore the antis but if its below the belt already, its time to defend ourselves, still with respect. In the end, eventually we will know who is the lucky woman that  Hb will going to marry. The man with few words but loves deeply. He is very educated. He knows what to do,when to do and how to do it. So, let him rest and do the quarantine first. He will not wait this long just to marry someone he didn't love at all. Let's patiently wait.

Respect is all we need. They have their own thread to express their own opinion and love whoever they were shipping Hb with. 

So let's just enjoy sailing and ignore antis. 

Fighting Binkyo.

#InGodwetrust

1 hour ago, Lola said:

If you noticed, binkyo were never seen attending the same official events or even weddings since 2009. Not even after their breakup in 2011. :ph34r:

Very true, I also notice, if HB is really and undeniably in a confirmed relationship, then you'll not find any single leaked pictures of him and his beau together in one frame while dating. Not in 2009-2011 period, not even during 2016-2017 period. 

5 minutes ago, MayaE said:

Let them be. Truth will set us free once Hb decided to speak up. Just continue sailing peacefully. Never mind the antis. We dont need to please everyone. After all this is Binkyo thread. We are free to post our opinion, to express our love for Binkyo. After all these years, who would say that True love is lovelier the second time around. Prayers move mountains so let's just enjoy posting responsibly. There are moderators watching over us who can automatically delete comments/post that will just trigger fanwars here.

Respect is all we need. They have their own thread to express their own opinion and love whoever they were shipping Hb with. 

So let's just enjoy sailing and ignore antis. 

Fighting Binkyo.

#InGodwetrust

Thank you very much for your kind and soothing words, very much appreciate it. 

Also, if you and majority of you, feel and find that my post regarding that anti will also trigger fanwar, please let me know and I will not be hesitant to edit that post. Thank you for being so open and modest.

20 minutes ago, MayaE said:

The man with few words but loves deeply. He is very educated. He knows what to do,when to do and how to do it. So, let him rest and do the quarantine first. He will not wait this long just to marry someone he didn't love at all. Let's patiently wait. Respect is all we need. 

Thank you for this MayaE.  That's the Bin that I know.....  Both he and Kyo will keep their lives private.  They know the when and the how to do things....:approves:in their own good time.

Archived