✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Unwanted visitor has Admission of guilt:

1. Not a shipper - why use BinKyo name? That should be banned here in Soompi.
  2. You have been pretending in the past but now have become so threatened that you admit you are not BinKyo. 
  3. How long a fan are you? I bet you didnt even watch Hyun Bin projects other than CLOY.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May we remind this visitor of the mods warning :sweat_smile:  .

Spoiler

This thread is dedicated to Binkyo solely, any other post is off-topic. Please heed this mod note, further unrelated posts can potentially lead to a fanwar. This thread is already under high scrutiny and several other formal warnings have been issued. If, in any case, Soompi forums rules continue to be infringed, we will issue individual warnings.

As much as we also want  freedom here, apparently there's a limitation on what opinion you can share to avoid fanwar/conflict. And out of respect, change your username if you are not as you said a pure BINKYO fan. :innocent:

I am a Soompier for 12 years. There is no such thing as absolute freedom to post here because you have to respect others. This is not your thread. You ADMITTED to it. Then why post here. Your life must be boring that you seek trouble. Well, everything here is moderated. 

Thanks for the visitor. This thread will become active again. Lol

Sorry as much as we want to engage with you, we are not allowed to say or mention any unrelated BINKYO topics here. As the MODs keep on saying, we should mind our own business. No mention of other parties here. Hope you can comprehend and understand the warning.:tounge_wink:

Increase in engagement in this forum again.:joy:

Don't trigger resting squirrel army. :sweat_smile:

If you want total freedom to rant, go create your own blog but beware, you can also be sued for libel :loolz:

IF you are happy and contented with your own ship, you would find no need to visit others and ask for trouble. Only fear, anxiety and boredom do that to you. 

Well well..claimed to be Binnie's fan and lurking here with her so-called facts. And surprisingly mentioned other Binnie co-star in this thread to defend her stand, and she had once appealed here to join private group of Binkyo..even Binnie's long time fan didn't ask such request to fellow Binkyos here.. :joy:

Just return to your ship and enjoy your delusions there. You just tickle us when reading your facts though I am actually waiting if any haters will appear here to see the response. Thank you anyway for entertaining us for a while, you can return to your ship or boat or ferry, whatever you guys name it. FYI, Binnie's real fan won't use shipper's nickname, haha.. 

Attention to mod : Do take action and act fairly to this thread, I've been visiting the other ship too-specifically it's NOT Binnie in it, in case people misunderstood, where they mentioned about the other ship, but no warning given so far. 

Funny how TT 

Spoiler

Threatened troll

wanted me to delulu about the wife of Binnie's co CEO. :joy:

FYI we discussed it objectively and thoroughly and we know for a fact she is friends to all female costars of Hyun Bin's projects ever since Vast was created. It's only business connections there. Not a confidante type of friends.

If you are a fan of Hyun Bin as you said you are, you should know how private and secretive he is. He opens up to only very few people about personal matters. 

16 minutes ago, syahirannsyakirann said:

Well well..claimed to be Binnie's fan and lurking here with her so-called facts. And surprisingly mentioned other Binnie co-star in this thread to defend her stand, and she had once appealed here to join private group of Binkyo..even Binnie's long time fan didn't ask such request to fellow Binkyos here.. :joy:

Just return to your ship and enjoy your delusions there. You just tickle us when reading your facts though I am actually waiting if any haters will appear here to see the response. Thank you anyway for entertaining us for a while, you can return to your ship or boat or ferry, whatever you guys name it. FYI, Binnie's real fan won't use shipper's nickname, haha.. 

Attention to mod : Do take action and act fairly to this thread, I've been visiting the other ship too-specifically it's NOT Binnie in it, in case people misunderstood, where they mentioned about the other ship, but no warning given so far. 

Yes troll was pretending to be a lot of things but now showed true colors 

:elated:

We are here because we are Binkyo supporters, not only shippers. Binkyo was the real couple. Their relationship is real, not base on the delulu. 
And of course, we are matured people. So we little know how to observe the emotion of people. And we don’t like to write any fan fictions. 
We believe in them. And of coursethat, we are not “sons or daughters” of them, don’t need to call them by mum or somthing like that haha

I was nervous and excited to see the thread on popular page. I thought this is it. That D-day has finally come. :joy:

Spoiler

BinKyo if you read here please make that announcement soon.

It is hard to control myself from posting several things I wanna share because of the Gag Orders you know. 

Archived