✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 hours ago, KimSooHanMoo said:

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.

WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If you are a likeminded lurker/reader, please put on your independent thinking cap. I will not be responsible for any consequences  be it a BinKyo conviction or a mental breakdown.

(PS - The WHY questions are questions I have asked myself. And the BECAUSE answers are the answers I have come to. The BECAUSE answers are strictly my own. If you think that I am an illogical or delusional person, then please take care of your mental health and don’t waste your brain cells being vexed over my BECAUSE answers. If you are an easily influenced person without your own independent thinking, as warned, please don’t blame me for affecting your thinking.)

1. WHY was there no cloy Director’s Cut? (= WHY were there 5 denial statements over cloy rumors?) 

BECAUSE for him, after cloy, it was a full-stop. Period. 

(Weibo Baeksang pic)

2. WHY did Binnie return early from Mongolia last year?

BECAUSE he wanted to spend his birthday at home. I ask this question because this year, it is the same. He wants to be home for his birthday. Incidentally, there’s word going around that he will be home today.

3. WHY did BinKyo issue denial statements?

BECAUSE he was away.
BECAUSE he was busy filming. 

BECAUSE he could not afford to be distracted.

BECAUSE it was not right to get sidetracked from their tight filming schedule that was obtained through much difficulty and to sacrifice the interests and effort of the entire production team. 

4. Why do I think there’s a BinKyo 2.0?

BECAUSE of the few rounds of rumors.

BECAUSE the rumors sprung out of nowhere. If the rumors could be traced to a source (for eg, fanfic by fans), it would have been easy to verify. But if the source of the rumors could not be traced, then it is difficult to verify and difficult to dismiss the rumors. That’s why we have the saying, “There’s no smoke without a fire”.

BECAUSE the rumors had specifics - Yangpyeong, house in Yangpyeong. This specific detail is that proverbial “smoke that came out of a fire that has not been traced”.

BECAUSE there were BinKyo-related references in the interaction between President and Kyo before the first deluge of rumors.

BECAUSE of crumbs dropped by squad. Some may poo-poo the crumbs as crumbs from one side only. But let me tell you that the crumbs dropped from squad have all been Binnie-related crumbs - Shoes with brand of overseas filming location, Am... X 2, Binnie’s airport fashion X 2 people, Summer in 2010, 2010 ....and some more concrete ones that I won’t share as protecting their privacy is our priority. 

- WHY would one side’s squad drop crumbs related to the other half?

——BECAUSE they all coincidentally are his fans?

——BECAUSE they all coincidentally are his friends too?

——BECAUSE they just want to have fun trolling BinKyo shippers? 

——BECAUSE...all the BECAUSE above still point to BinKyo 2.0 nonetheless.

BECAUSE many in squad have “liked” posts related to Binnie and even BinKyo.

5. WHY am I here? 

BECAUSE their BinKyo 1.0 story is a beautiful story in which they broke up because of “external circumstances” and “societal pressures” and there were many reports stating “they still love each other”, even at that point. I don’t know whether they did break up then (there were signs that made that doubtful) or when they eventually broke up, but based on publicly available information, one thing is sure - their breakup wasn’t because of issues between them but because of external factors. 

BECAUSE I want to show my support for BinKyo as I love Bin and I have also come to love Kyo.

After all the WHYs and BECAUSEs, let me conclude with this - I really have no answers to (i) where they are in their relationship now, (ii) how far they will go, (iii) whether they will make it public etc etc..

ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS: 

#BinKyoFighting! #BinKyoSaranghabnida! 

Feel free to share your WHYs and BECAUSEs as we spread and share our love for two very lovely people. 

THIS POST IS ORIGINALLY HERE AND MADE BY A LONG TIME AVID AND VERY LOYAL HYUN BIN FAN WHO SUPPORTS AND BELIEVES IN BINKYO.

WHY COPYING OF POSTS TO OTHER THREADS? YOU CANNOT CREATE YOUR OWN? CANNOT CREATE AN ENGLISH SENTENCE?  LACK CRUMBS AND ARGUMENTS? 

:smashes:

What we always talked about BinKyo have basis and not mere products of imagination.

If you dare to refute, then you should support it with physical basis and not by using products of delulu imagination only. 

Imagine going to court and convince a judge of your arguments where your evidence are mere imaginary in nature. :joy:

4 minutes ago, leek said:

What we always talked about about BinKyo have basis and not mere products of imagination.

If you dare to refute, then you should support it with physical basis and not by using products of delulu imagination only. 

Imagine going to court and convince a judge of your arguments where your evidence are mere imaginary in nature. :joy:

:cries3:

WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If you are a likeminded lurker/reader, please put on your independent thinking cap. I will not be responsible for any consequences  be it a BinKyo conviction or a mental breakdown.

(PS - The WHY questions are questions I have asked myself. And the BECAUSE answers are the answers I have come to. The BECAUSE answers are strictly my own. If you think that I am an illogical or delusional person, then please take care of your mental health and don’t waste your brain cells being vexed over my BECAUSE answers. If you are an easily influenced person without your own independent thinking, as warned, please don’t blame me for affecting your thinking.)

1. WHY was there no cloy Director’s Cut? (= WHY were there 5 denial statements over cloy rumors?) 

BECAUSE he wanted to spend his birthday at home. I ask this question because this year, it is the same. He wants to be home for his birthday. Incidentally, there’s word going around that he will be home today.

BECAUSE he was away.

BECAUSE it was not right to get sidetracked from their tight filming schedule that was obtained through much difficulty and to sacrifice the interests and effort of the entire production team. 

BECAUSE the rumors sprung out of nowhere. If the rumors could be traced to a source (for eg, fanfic by fans), it would have been easy to verify. But if the source of the rumors could not be traced, then it is difficult to verify and difficult to dismiss the rumors. That’s why we have the saying, “There’s no smoke without a fire”.

BECAUSE the rumors had specifics - Yangpyeong, house in Yangpyeong. This specific detail is that proverbial “smoke that came out of a fire that has not been traced”.

BECAUSE there were BinKyo-related references in the interaction between President and Kyo before the first deluge of rumors.

BECAUSE of crumbs dropped by squad. Some may poo-poo the crumbs as crumbs from one side only. But let me tell you that the crumbs dropped from squad have all been Binnie-related crumbs - Shoes with brand of overseas filming location, Am... X 2, Binnie’s airport fashion X 2 people, Summer in 2010, 2010 ....and some more concrete ones that I won’t share as protecting their privacy is our priority. 

5. WHY am I here? 

BECAUSE their BinKyo 1.0 story is a beautiful story in which they broke up because of “external circumstances” and “societal pressures” and there were many reports stating “they still love each other”, even at that point. I don’t know whether they did break up then (there were signs that made that doubtful) or when they eventually broke up, but based on publicly available information, one thing is sure - their breakup wasn’t because of issues between them but because of external factors. 

BECAUSE I want to show my support for BinKyo as I love Bin and I have also come to love Kyo.

After all the WHYs and BECAUSEs, let me conclude with this - I really have no answers to (i) where they are in their relationship now, (ii) how far they will go, (iii) whether they will make it public etc etc..

ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS: 

Feel free to share your WHYs and BECAUSEs as we spread and share our love for two very lovely people. 

SOME FOLKS REFUTE THESE USING IMAGINARY BASIS AND ARGUMENTS HAHAHAHAHA 

BECAUSE he was away.

5. WHY am I here? 

ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS: 

Very nice to hear this analysis from a long time Hyun Bin fan.

Among the things I love about the fans in this thread is that many are long time individual fans of both and are posting here to show support for them. 

Since basically we are individual fans, we are not deluded into creating stuff in our minds that do not really exist in reality.

We are not also imagining different personality traits than what they really are in real life. As long time avid fans, we know and we have observed their personality and behavior for many years.

Since we are also individual fans, we have long moved on from BinKyo oncam chemistry and the driving force why we are here is that we observe BinKyo 2.0 is very possible.

@KimSooHanMoohas already warned them about mental breakdown if they dare to read the postings, obviously majority of those lurkers are suffering from that disease now :tounge_wink:, they should seek psychiatrist for medication purposes, and heard that they have someone with psychological background too.. so hopefully they'll get proper advise for self defense mechanism and not by belittling others' thoughts. 

BECAUSE he was away.

5. WHY am I here? 

ALL I WILL SAY IS THIS: 

Credits to @KimSooHanMoo

:approves:

Archived