✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

Even if this is for shipping / fangirling forum, Intellectual Property of others should be respected at all times. 

Most of the time, after an exhausting day at work, I am no longer in the mood to create long posts here, especially with "Gag Orders" to protect BinKyo. So, what I just do, I just make photo edits. But photo edits have some intellectual property laws to consider too. The reason why Vast has been sending DMs on photo edits violating the law. 

If you cannot write in English as coherently as others, you should not copy their work. Someone else's writing is her or his intellectual property. 

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I did put the requisite warning in my post!:gangnamstyle:

Thank you to all fellow BinKyo supporters here for feeling aggrieved on my behalf. I am not at all upset.

Since I have been told that my WHY and BECAUSE has been so well received by all, let me give copycats some important WHYs and BECAUSEs.

WHY do people copy others?

BECAUSE what they copy is desirable and that which they do not have. As they say, copying is the best form of flattery.

WHY am I not bothered at all?

BECAUSE the copy will never be as good as the original.

WHY do I think my WHYs and BECAUSEs on BinKyo can't be replicated?

BECAUSE my WHYs and BECAUSEs on BinKyo are authentic stuffs grounded on facts that exist.

WHY do I find BinKyo supporters cool, classy and awesome?

BECAUSE our BinKyo couple are cool, classy and awesome! As they say, birds of a feather flock together. Like our couple, we are ORIGINAL

:waves:

Interesting that he was a walking endorser of Under Armour from head to toe during Jordan trip and during filming breaks but he didnt use UA backpack.

He prefers using the bag with personalized initials and matching with Kyo's manager.

Spoiler

(I am already sleepy so I won't check the brand, it was already discussed in the club before together with info that you can have it personalized but I forgot). :lol:

Plot twist: Manager nim and Binnie :tounge_xd: :joy:

Spoiler

Unless both their bags were given as gifts from someone ;)

#DELULU ALERT

Aside from the fact that he is perhaps a walking endorser of Under Armour brand (which may be solely a part of his works), but based on my own imagination, I really love to see its logo, because in one single point it looks like an 'H' letter but in another angle, its far-end/right side is pretty similar to the diagonals in 'K' letter, thus making me can't help but perceiving the logo as both H & K initials. LOL, definitely a logo can say indefinite loads of words, perhaps (and hopefully) he also sees the same way I do :shaq:

Soo I’m obviously new to the whole decoding crumbs thing but I wanted to ask since I’m a little confused :

1. One of HB squad member posted clinic picture in a certain area and Kyo squad member ‘tried camping’ in a certain area and according to maps, both those locations are right next to each other/ same even !?!? Is everyone camping next to the people quarantining ?

2. I saw the bro-sis post about ‘starting apartment camping’ and ‘camping at home’.. was that just to tease or is that family also quarantine together ?

2 hours ago, Nisha Punjabi said:

2. I saw the bro-sis post about ‘starting apartment camping’ and ‘camping at home’.. was that just to tease or is that family also quarantine together ?

That fam are not on quarantine and always go on vacation nowadays in the countryside away from Seoul. 

So it is definitely a tease.

:happyshakes:

7 hours ago, marvellousgal29 said:

Interesting that he was a walking endorser of Under Armour from head to toe during Jordan trip and during filming breaks but he didnt use UA backpack.

He prefers using the bag with personalized initials and matching with Kyo's manager.

Hide contents

(I am already sleepy so I won't check the brand, it was already discussed in the club before together with info that you can have it personalized but I forgot). :lol:

Plot twist: Manager nim and Binnie :tounge_xd: :joy:

Hide contents

Unless both their bags were given as gifts from someone ;)

bag’s brand is TUMI :happyshakes:

10 hours ago, hqy said:

#DELULU ALERT

Aside from the fact that he is perhaps a walking endorser of Under Armour brand (which may be solely a part of his works), but based on my own imagination, I really love to see its logo, because in one single point it looks like an 'H' letter but in another angle, its far-end/right side is pretty similar to the diagonals in 'K' letter, thus making me can't help but perceiving the logo as both H & K initials. LOL, definitely a logo can say indefinite loads of words, perhaps (and hopefully) he also sees the same way I do

What a coincidence, I have this same thought as well. 

3 hours ago, lee jenny said:

What a coincidence, I have this same thought as well. 

So happy that there's another pair of eyes that sees the way I see, hehe. Oh, btw Hi, I see that this is your very first post here, so welcome abroad in this thread, where we can happily yet responsibly "reinforcing" the possibility of BinKyo 2.0 (super happy to say this as we're definitely not in the level in which we're just "forcing" any co-stars to gather in real life together).

Ps note: I'd love to humbly request you to remove the quoted emoji in your first post as it's basically not allowed in Soompi forums

Edit: oh it's done by the mod, thanks vm!

14 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Very nice to hear this analysis from a long time Hyun Bin fan.

Among the things I love about the fans in this thread is that many are long time individual fans of both and are posting here to show support for them. 

Since basically we are individual fans, we are not deluded into creating stuff in our minds that do not really exist in reality.

We are not also imagining different personality traits than what they really are in real life. As long time avid fans, we know and we have observed their personality and behavior for many years.

Since we are also individual fans, we have long moved on from BinKyo oncam chemistry and the driving force why we are here is that we observe BinKyo 2.0 is very possible.

I agree and we also study the South Korean Quarantine Laws for COVID 19. Hence, no immature and ridiculous delulus. 

:fiercebunny:

Archived