✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Nona said:

Oh btw, BK posted Bin in BA as well as tagged RL and Loubotin, but no tag on the watch Bin wore. Why?

Is the watch a personal property? 

BK should tag the brand too so that we can properly investigate. B)

so now the issue abt the shoes is settled. it is sponsored too.

the watch maybe personal

16 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

And my goodness Kyo's name was mentioned again now in some new articles of ex-h new pics. :crazy:

Really? Where? What’s with her ex h pics? Maybe they keep mentioning Kyo for her ex h to trend. The power of Kyo B)

1 minute ago, Marso18 said:

Indeed. She is so pretty. :wub:

i will never forget this pic of shk. this was one of the photos of shk released a day before exh announced the divorce.

22 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I saw it before. It was the couple ring in CLOY. They usually do not shoot in sequence so there are times he has to remove the ring. In Encounter, SHK and PBG always wore a ring also during short breaks because they also had couple rings. 

And in real life in Korea, actors do not wear wedding rings especially if has filming. Look at Rain, Jing Goo. 

They shot the overseas scenes first. If you're talking about the swiss scenes, they shld be wearing couple rings by then.

11 minutes ago, Guk said:

so now the issue abt the shoes is settled. it is sponsored too.

the watch maybe personal

Prob omega. I noticed he loves wearing omega watches.

27 minutes ago, Nona said:

Someone in IG mentioned that she saw Bin wore a ring during Cloy filming, but then put it off before he shot a scene. Maybe this is why some fans thought that he might be engaged/ready to marry/propose. 

But I don't know which video, so O can't confirm it.

I read about this from last year but it's not been pick-up since. 

Not very fortune teller was right. 

Fortune teller used to said that ssc happily end forever but look what? Just one person was right ( lucky? ) and now he was famous now. 

And you know that famous fortune teller i think he didnt know that this was not the real birthday of kyo's ex h. His real birthday was different base on the information leak from his passport in 2016.

I think Kyo and Bin are the same too. Maybe there birthday we knew not their real birthday.In China culture, korea maybe same they bases on birthday can tell about a person's life. So dont public your birthday when you was famous just in case some bad people can harm you. 

Just my personal opinion 

2 hours ago, tlireal said:

I can't get over the name of her ex in WW. So many coincidences :joy:

Indeed, and watching the drama every now and then I can say that it is really "fate and destiny" works wonder. 

And the story, that is "their love story"... Kudos to writer...

4 minutes ago, Meng1028 said:

Indeed, and watching the drama every now and then I can say that it is really "fate and destiny" works wonder. 

And the story, that is "their love story"... Kudos to writer...

how did hb call shk before? noona? 

22 minutes ago, analiasandjaja said:

Her hair in the picture is short just like when she played joo joon young in WW

ENCOUNTER KDRAMA this is GumKyo delulu not BinKyo haha 

The only thing noticeable is both BinKyo likes clover. 

Archived