✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bin will always look older than Kyo :phew:

The fortune teller is playing with words. Basically no f.teller can give definite answer to the person in question. They always give vague description, so when something happens that reflects the statement of the f.teller, it will seem as if it's true.

That's how they earn money from reading other people so called future life. -_-

So, I really hope neither Bin nor Kyo will really think it's true. But, many I know really believe it. -_-

Trust yourself not other self. LOL.

1 minute ago, Guk said:

do you think vast will comment on the latest issue on instagram?

I don't think there's anything to clarify on HB's part. I prefer things to be hyped on the other ship. So the attention will be there. Kyo can then enjoy her time with HB without any media trailing. *delulu*

2 minutes ago, Lola said:

I don't think there's anything to clarify on HB's part. I prefer things to be hyped on the other ship. So the attention will be there. Kyo can then enjoy her time with HB without any media trailing. *delulu*

If vast will release a statement it will be an announcement that HB will marry Kyo. (Delulu)

Someone in IG mentioned that she saw Bin wore a ring during Cloy filming, but then put it off before he shot a scene. Maybe this is why some fans thought that he might be engaged/ready to marry/propose. 

But I don't know which video, so O can't confirm it.

20 minutes ago, Marso18 said:

But Kyo is older than HB hahaha

SHK does not look her age at all right even though she's a year older than Hyun Bin.

She does not age. She has this angelic face and calm aura.

She gets even prettier the more you look at her. She's definitely Korea's most beautiful up to this date.

4 minutes ago, Lola said:

And my goodness Kyo's name was mentioned again now in some new articles of ex-h new pics. :crazy:

4 minutes ago, Nona said:

Someone in IG mentioned that she saw Bin wore a ring during Cloy filming, but then put it off before he shot a scene. Maybe this is why some fans thought that he might be engaged/ready to marry/propose. 

But I don't know which video, so O can't confirm it.

I saw it before. It was the couple ring in CLOY. They usually do not shoot in sequence so there are times he has to remove the ring. In Encounter, SHK and PBG always wore a ring also during short breaks because they also had couple rings. 

And in real life in Korea, actors do not wear wedding rings especially if has filming. Look at Rain, Jing Goo. 

6 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

And my goodness Kyo's name was mentioned again now in some new articles of ex-h new pics. :crazy:

shk's name is always drag when there is news about other people but when in comes to news about shk, those people's names are not mentioned.

now, who's riding one's popularity?!!!!!

12 minutes ago, Sheila Lu said:

SHK does not look her age at all right even though she's a year older than Hyun Bin.

She gets even prettier the more you look at her. She's definitely Korea's most beautiful up to this date.

true 

12 minutes ago, Sheila Lu said:

I agree with this one. Kyo has this goddess beauty. People seeing her will be mesmerized by her beauty. 

11 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I saw it before. It was the couple ring in CLOY. They usually do not shoot in sequence so there are times he has to remove the ring. In Encounter, SHK and PBG always wore a ring also during short breaks because they also had couple rings. 

And in real life in Korea, actors do not wear wedding rings especially if has filming. Look at Rain, Jing Goo. 

Yup and in one Bts clip Bogum has even bragged about it because their couple rings are from Chaumet hahaha

Oh btw, BK posted Bin in BA as well as tagged RL and Loubotin, but no tag on the watch Bin wore. Why?

Is the watch a personal property? 

BK should tag the brand too so that we can properly investigate. B)

Archived