✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

:heythere:

On my side as Song Hye Kyo fan, this is what I wanna say:

The coincidences are too many to mention already that even some of my friends from SHK Fandom who do not like Binnie has began to ask me what I think about them.

Spoiler

The deafening silence of the two makes me think of calm before the storm. Will the tea be served soon? ;)

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, arabella said:

Over time I saw his flaws, his vulnerability... and it did not make me like him less; rather I appreciated him more for being human. 

Well said.. All of it.. To me, i think seeing someone's flaws and vulnerability, is what makes them connect to us more. Makes them more human to us.. Makes one ponder how at the end of the day, irrespective of ethnicity, social class, wealth, etc., all humans are just a mass of insecurities, flaws, imperfections mixed up with some gifted traits, trying to happiness in some form or other. Lucky are those that find it in this lifetime. 

But if you dont mind, could you elaborate on the flaws and vulnerability thing? Like what exactly? 

What a coincidence again that SHK was always online in the mornings of Sept 25 and 26 but from Sept 26 evening when HB finished his Quarantine, she was always MIA and if ever she goes online only liked 1 pic and did not even bother to post the numerous new pics from Suecomma Bonnie released last Sept 28. 

While HB, well, he has been on “extended quarantine“  and just sent his Chuseok message to Vast.

:smort:

16 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Hide contents

The deafening silence of the two makes me think of calm before the storm. Will the tea be served soon? ;)

I have the same feeling. Something is coming, and I am so excited. 

Whatever it is, I'll keep on supporting my Queen Kyo, and now, thanks to amazing people here, Binnie too. TBH thanks to all of you, I became rather fond of him. Thank you for that! 

So whatever comes next, whatever is coming, let's pray our favourite stars re happy (together or not) and people on the internet will stop spreading hate. 

Kyo is not in a habit of having Chuseok Greetings. But she always shared some vacay pics like trees and skies in the past.

She was not in Korea during 2018 Chuseok she was busy filming in Cuba.

In 2019, she was MIA. Maybe NYC.

This year, she is MIA too but for sure she is in Korea. :joy:

If Kyo will have a drama or movie this year or accept a drama this year to be aired next year, I will think she won't have any important developments on Personal Life.

But if she continues to be MIA, I will assume she has a Lovelife. Because Kyo if unhappy with her personal life will always do a project. :joy:

6 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Kyo is not in a habit of having Chuseok Greetings. But she always shared some vacay pics like trees and skies in the past.

She was not in Korea during 2018 Chuseok she was busy filming in Cuba.

In 2019, she was MIA. Maybe NYC.

This year, she is MIA too but for sure she is in Korea. :joy:

If Kyo will have a drama or movie this year or accept a drama this year to be aired next year, I will think she won't have any important developments on Personal Life.

But if she continues to be MIA, I will assume she has a Lovelife. Because Kyo if unhappy with her personal life will always do a project. :joy:

I think she was in New York last year

JUST FOR FUN

(Sing to the tune of I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus)

I saw Baby R’s ideal kissing Sunflower 

Underneath the Chuseok tree this aft’noon 

He didn't see me creep

Down to his IG to have a peep

He thought I was busy, on this Chuseok day

Then I saw her mommy tickle her daddy (in my delulu mind)

Underneath his beard oh so sexy

Oh, what a laugh it would have been

If I really had only seen

Baby R’s Daddy kissing her mommy this aft’noon!

:bashful:

Happy Chuseok 추석! I wonder where Hyun Bin and Song Hye-kyo are celebrating Korean Thanksgiving? HB is on hiatus since his arrival. They might be stargazing somewhere now while drinking champagne. LOL. I love all your postcards with HB and SHK's caricature on it. Even in caricatures and postcards they look good together, how much more in real life, right?! Both exceptionally beautiful inside and out. :foryou:I'm pretty sure HB will be very busy again next month or so promoting his new film. But for now, I think he is enjoying his vacation with someone MIA also. Wink wink!

Archived