✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

:heythere:

On my side as Song Hye Kyo fan, this is what I wanna say:

The coincidences are too many to mention already that even some of my friends from SHK Fandom who do not like Binnie has began to ask me what I think about them.

Spoiler

The deafening silence of the two makes me think of calm before the storm. Will the tea be served soon? ;)

• Like 16
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MayaE

• Coolleette

• marvellousgal29

• Dreamer1122

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

When I posted my latest post before this, I thought it would be my last post here until there is further development. But after observing what has been happening on socmed over the past few days, I ha

A series of WHY questions and BECAUSE answers.   WARNING- Read at your own risk. If you are not a likeminded lurker, you are forewarned that reading on is not good for your mental health. If

Hi Guys. I'm not so new here in Soompi but this will be my first time to post. I've been a Hyun Bin stan since SEGA days. I've watched most of his dramas and movies, and we've even visited his 925 Bui

1 hour ago, arabella said:

Over time I saw his flaws, his vulnerability... and it did not make me like him less; rather I appreciated him more for being human. 

Well said.. All of it.. To me, i think seeing someone's flaws and vulnerability, is what makes them connect to us more. Makes them more human to us.. Makes one ponder how at the end of the day, irrespective of ethnicity, social class, wealth, etc., all humans are just a mass of insecurities, flaws, imperfections mixed up with some gifted traits, trying to happiness in some form or other. Lucky are those that find it in this lifetime. 

But if you dont mind, could you elaborate on the flaws and vulnerability thing? Like what exactly? 

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

What a coincidence again that SHK was always online in the mornings of Sept 25 and 26 but from Sept 26 evening when HB finished his Quarantine, she was always MIA and if ever she goes online only liked 1 pic and did not even bother to post the numerous new pics from Suecomma Bonnie released last Sept 28. 

While HB, well, he has been on “extended quarantine“  and just sent his Chuseok message to Vast.

:smort:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 5
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

So while we were sleeping someone went here again.

Why do they kept visiting our thread and so invested to even made an account pretending to be BinKyo. 

Must be nervous for our tea to be served :elated:

BTW those kinds of behavior should be banned in Soompi.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
16 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Hide contents

The deafening silence of the two makes me think of calm before the storm. Will the tea be served soon? ;)

I have the same feeling. Something is coming, and I am so excited. 

Whatever it is, I'll keep on supporting my Queen Kyo, and now, thanks to amazing people here, Binnie too. TBH thanks to all of you, I became rather fond of him. Thank you for that! 

So whatever comes next, whatever is coming, let's pray our favourite stars re happy (together or not) and people on the internet will stop spreading hate. 

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1

Kyo is not in a habit of having Chuseok Greetings. But she always shared some vacay pics like trees and skies in the past.

She was not in Korea during 2018 Chuseok she was busy filming in Cuba.

In 2019, she was MIA. Maybe NYC.

This year, she is MIA too but for sure she is in Korea. :joy:

If Kyo will have a drama or movie this year or accept a drama this year to be aired next year, I will think she won't have any important developments on Personal Life.

But if she continues to be MIA, I will assume she has a Lovelife. Because Kyo if unhappy with her personal life will always do a project. :joy:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6
6 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Kyo is not in a habit of having Chuseok Greetings. But she always shared some vacay pics like trees and skies in the past.

She was not in Korea during 2018 Chuseok she was busy filming in Cuba.

In 2019, she was MIA. Maybe NYC.

This year, she is MIA too but for sure she is in Korea. :joy:

If Kyo will have a drama or movie this year or accept a drama this year to be aired next year, I will think she won't have any important developments on Personal Life.

But if she continues to be MIA, I will assume she has a Lovelife. Because Kyo if unhappy with her personal life will always do a project. :joy:

I think she was in New York last year

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
10 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

I think she was in New York last year

Yes she was in NYC studying in New York Art College because Chuseok in 2019 was in early September so right after her NYC Ralph Lauren event. 

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
2 minutes ago, marvellousgal29 said:

In my many years as SHK fan I have not remembered squad posting squirrels. Why have they suddenly become fond of Squirrels. 

Squirrel has connection to someone that all we knew who:blush: big PANDA:loolz:

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1