✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

24 minutes ago, Mardi Gras said:

I hope you will still all support Hye Kyo once the "truth" and whatever is "real" comes out, in the right time--the truth according to Kyo's terms, Kyo's version and in Kyo's world. Have a blessed day everyone. :blush:  

Most of us who are here are first and foremost solo stans of kyo or binnie. We are here to show them we support their relationship if they are indeed back together. We are mature people here who have no unrealistic expectations over two celebs' private lives. I personally think it's hurtful to those solo stans, especially those who have been supporting them individually for a long time, to insinuate that they will stop supporting either of them, if their expectations are not met. Afterall the truth is the truth.

• Replies 13.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Phoenix26 said:

Because we are not desperate to resort to delulus and mistranslations just to make people believe BinKyo is real.

We are here because we saw first the crumbs. Most people in this thread are SUPPORTERS NOT SHIPPERS. There is a big difference in that words. 

As I always said, if they are not real, then they should do a project again because their chemistry was really out of this world. 

I add, we are all lived here in a REAL WORLD and people here are not DELUSIONAL.

This thread has been in existence for several years.

Except for MayaE and few others, most of us are new here, we did not come here because we spazz their drama chemistry and wanted them real. Their drama was more than a decade ago for God's sake. 

We are here because of many observations we had among the people who know both of them in REAL LIFE.

We may do photoshops to combine their pics but we never did anything to desperately prove they are real. Hence, Vast has not sent a "memo" to any BinKyo account. We do not post fake news and wrong translation. 

:fiercebunny:

We have solid SHK fans and solid HB fans here exchanging notes.

Just so you know, because we are composed of solid HB fans and solid SHK fans, some opinions clash from time to time in our group chats, but we always try to have objective and rational discussion always, comparing notes, so to speak, on BinKyo. 

We are open to all possibilities about BinKyo, but as of now, there is consistency in our crumbs.

:lollipop:

No need for us to change our train of thoughts and opinions to justify anything, because we are just steadily waiting for "that time" to come and while waiting for the tea to be served, we enjoy little crumbs from real life people from time to time. 

:daydream:

(please do not quote animated emojis

STOP PRETENDING TO CARE ABOUT KYO THAT IS ALWAYS YOUR PRETENSE.

THE USERNAME HAS BEEN IN OUR LIST OF PAST UNWANTED VISITORS HERE. WE REMEMBER WHO ARE THE GREAT PRETENDERS COMING HERE. 

and

I EXPECTED SOME DESPERATE UNWANTED VISITOR TODAY :loolz:

JUST REPORT OUR "VISITORS" 

Some people have the audacity to pretend as Song Hye Kyo fan for hidden agenda about their ship.

I am her fan since Autumn In My Heart. I laughed and cried with her through the years. I love Song Hye Kyo so very much. 

Coming here uninvited and pretending to be her fan does not make your ship real you know. 

It is what it is. You cannot force celebrities to date anyone because its their personal lives.

You should have lives aside from shipping. Being too delulu is bad for mental health.

6 minutes ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

Some people have the audacity to pretend as Song Hye Kyo fan for hidden agenda about their ship.

I am her fan since Autumn In My Heart. I laughed and cried with her through the years. I love Song Hye Kyo so very much. 

Coming here uninvited and pretending to be her fan does not make your ship real you know. 

It is what it is. You cannot force celebrities to date anyone because its their personal lives.

You should have lives aside from shipping. Being too delulu is bad for mental health.

I know right. 

We cannot be easily fooled.

:smort:

2 hours ago, WhitePeach1122 said:

I really pity people who invested so much on shipping that they have to resort to different techniques. Bashing, Making fake news, Mistranslation, Edited pics, Pretending to be SHK fans. :lol:

:warning: DO THEY EVEN REMEMBER THAT THESE ARE 40 YEAR OLD CELEBRITIES WE ARE TALKING ABOUT?  

THEY ARE NOT SWAYED BY SHIPPERS.

KYO AND BINNIE HAS BEEN HALLYU STARS WITH MANY PAST RABID SHIPPERS FROM MANY PAST DRAMAS.

At this point in their lives, they do not need anyone's opinion about lovelife. They are mature people not teens.   

first, I wanted to thank mods. for their immediate action on deleting post which can cause fanwars to this thread.

For many years now, I am proud to say that I am a binkyo shipper, supporter whatever you wanted to call it. But I respect other people's choices and that's one of the most important thing to give and if in the end they will be together as real couple  (which I really prayed for ) or not, I will always respect them. I've been shipping them even before their failed relationships in the past. I just lie low for awhile to respect them on their chosen partner then. Now, that both of them were finally single at the same time, I became more hopeful hoping that soon these lovely couple will finally get back together against all odds. No amount of attack/bashing against Binkyo can fade away my love and support for them. I guess this is what True love means, to give love unconditionally especially during times that its hard to love them. Sarangheo Binkyo.

InGodwetrust

Binkyo Fighting

18 minutes ago, Phoenix26 said:

I know right. They always come uninvited here. If this is a house, sorry we do not serve snacks here and our crumbs are not edible to you. Only for us. 

In times of Pandemic, stay in your house or we may infect you with BINKYO VIRUS and you can no longer go back to your house. :joy:

:elated:

I know I rarely post here but I have read everything posted here and I would just like to reiterate the reason why I love this thread. I love that everyone is professional, open minded and mature. I have never read anyone here putting someone else’s down and this is what makes this thread unique and I am

proud to be exchanging notes with smart and classy women. It is natural for anyone to admire another person or to hope that she would end up with someone I also admire. But it doesn’t mean I will force my belief on her. It doesn’t mean I will stop supporting her if she doesn’t meet my expectation. I have been a solid SHK fan since Full House days. I fell in love when she fell in love. When she got her heart broken, I was broken hearted as well. I never once said any bad thing about her exes. I was happy when she was happy no matter who she was with. As an SHK or HB fan, all we want is for them to be happy even if they don’t end up together. We shouldn’t be fighting over this. I find it petty when we force other people to believe what we want to believe. Let us ship whoever we want to ship. Let us support whoever we want to support. After all this is a free world. As most of us are women here, we should support and respect each other’s choices and belief. If you don’t like the posts here, then avoid this thread. It’s really as easy as that. Peace and love you all.  

7 hours ago, leek said:

True. I am BinKyo supporter not shipper. 

^^^I think this is the best line that literally sums up everyone here ... SUPPORTER, not shipper..

I am a relatively new person here who spent time reading all pages before commenting and i can vouch for the fact that the language across all pages is that of a supporter. People expressing their happiness that their idols could possibly be togethter in real life, based on certain events. Whether right or not, for any ship, only time will tell. But the fact remains that the commentary here is supportive and not wishful - which is the main difference. 

Innumerable people on this forum have said that if news comes out, they may be a little saddened but nonetheless will continue loving both HB and SHK. Everyone here realises that they have their own individual life and as fans, them being happy in their life is the best thing a true fan could ask for.. 

The only way i differentiate between shipping and supporting, in real life,  is this -

When one chooses to support either parents, either in old age, or otherwise, or even support your best friend, noone calculates things like how many people support parents and how many do not, what will i get in return, what if my efforts go to waste, etc etc. you just go, stand there, show your support and help them or show your support in any way that you can, to the best of your ability, without calculating consequences. That is SUPPORTING. When your parent or friend doesnt support you when you need them, it could hurt a bit but you get over it thinking you didnt give your support for with any expectations any way.

Shipping is like those teenage movies, where they show students having a massive crush on a professor and imagine how life will be like that professor. There is no rationale to it, no actual understanding of why you like the person and why you would like to see that person with only a particular person (yourself). Its just a feeling. 

As individual, we just need to take a mature call on whether you want to spend time and effort on a feeling or in giving support. To each, his own.

P.S: sorry in advance if my rant and examples were too long or stupid. Lets be peaceful.

1 hour ago, Nisha Punjabi said:

^^^I think this is the best line that literally sums up everyone here ... SUPPORTER, not shipper..

I am a relatively new person here who spent time reading all pages before commenting and i can vouch for the fact that the language across all pages is that of a supporter. People expressing their happiness that their idols could possibly be togethter in real life, based on certain events. Whether right or not, for any ship, only time will tell. But the fact remains that the commentary here is supportive and not wishful - which is the main difference. 

Innumerable people on this forum have said that if news comes out, they may be a little saddened but nonetheless will continue loving both HB and SHK. Everyone here realises that they have their own individual life and as fans, them being happy in their life is the best thing a true fan could ask for.. 

The only way i differentiate between shipping and supporting, in real life,  is this -

When one chooses to support either parents, either in old age, or otherwise, or even support your best friend, noone calculates things like how many people support parents and how many do not, what will i get in return, what if my efforts go to waste, etc etc. you just go, stand there, show your support and help them or show your support in any way that you can, to the best of your ability, without calculating consequences. That is SUPPORTING. When your parent or friend doesnt support you when you need them, it could hurt a bit but you get over it thinking you didnt give your support for with any expectations any way.

Shipping is like those teenage movies, where they show students having a massive crush on a professor and imagine how life will be like that professor. There is no rationale to it, no actual understanding of why you like the person and why you would like to see that person with only a particular person (yourself). Its just a feeling. 

As individual, we just need to take a mature call on whether you want to spend time and effort on a feeling or in giving support. To each, his own.

P.S: sorry in advance if my rant and examples were too long or stupid. Lets be peaceful.

This. Since these are mature persons it is very inappropriate to “ship“ like teeners.

They are not obligated to follow other people’s preferences on how to live their personal lives. 

The only ones they can give the fans are dramas and movies, their personal lives are off limits. 

Archived