✧ BinKyo | H2 ✧ Hyun Bin ♥ Song Hye Kyo ✧

Grasya0000_

:heythere:

I ask some BinKyo supporters to stop engaging in fanwars with others. Hye Kyo being a Korean Goddess does not need further validation, as we can see whenever we search Naver news, her fellow Korean celebrities always namedropped her when talking about beauty and she is a favorite of world renowned photographers and make up artists.

Let others have their opinion about the persons they stan for. Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder as they say and fans are usually wearing rose tinted glasses and put idols on a pedestal. 

Song Hye Kyo does not want people to only emphasize she is a Pretty Actress. She has heard that phrase since birth. She is more focused on acting. She said in an Interview this year she wants to learn more and improve her craft. 

She is very humble about her beauty, in her recent interviews she said she will gladly welcome wrinkles as she will be turning 40 soon. But looking at the pic below, she is still looking like a 25 year old according to my hubby. :lol:

IMG-20200928-085150.jpg

Again please stop replying and stop engaging in fan war. BinKyo would not want that. Both of them humble of their outstanding visuals.

IMG-20200929-214610.jpg  

• Like 12
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

THE TWO OF THEM ARE IN THE LIST OF RICHEST KOREAN CELEBRITIES SO THEY CAN GO ON BEING NINJA FOR AS LONG AS THEY WANT. BINNIE SAID HE WANTS TO TRAVEL BEFORE HE TURNS 40 AND KYO ALWAYS LOVE TO TRAVEL. TOO BAD THERE IS PANDEMIC NOW THEY CANNOT EASILY TRAVEL OUTSIDE KOREA. :happyshakes:

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1