[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@reemkanabta,That same year besides the KBS awards they both were nominated for Baeksangs awards  and both attended. The Baeksangs happen earlier in the year and she was about to do CH.  Minyoung looked great that night in her signature white dress.  Also, Director Lee Jung-sub from Healer was there and won Best Director Baeksang for Baker King Kim Tak Goo.  Small world.
I liked Minyoung's dress that night of KBS 2011 but agree her short hair was so tight and she usually has the glorious mane of hair.....but remember that was during the toughest time right then for her after filming Glory Jane......so maybe she was just over with awards by then.......going through the motion.

Good day to all ! Just woke up and here I am reading all of your thoughts and inputs about the year before Healer started filming. I knew about both of them present in the KBS Awards night in 2011 right? And now learned from here that on several other occassions they have seen each other. However, I'd be more specific ..Wookie had many chances of seeing Mingyoung sshi which now... errrrr...... I confirmed why he said HE THOUGHT Mingyoung sshi was ..(forgot his exact word) something like someone who is hard to approach or reach out to. Who among us would know if in 2011 during Minyoung sshi's ..yes toughest or I'd rather describe it as her most depressing time as we all know why, Wookie did notice her then or caught his attention? And all of SK knew the scandal isnt it? Being in love and dating was a scandal! Oh really!!!...Ok back to ChangMin...what I'm saying here is I believe Wookie having heard that news did see Minyoung sshi in a different light thus his 1st impression of her. I also say his impression was for years and only changed when Healer filming started. Ahh... should I also say, when Wookie came to know who is Minyoung sshi personally through their kakao talks and those 10 (was it min or %) talks about how to best act their scenes together ...I'd definitely say that was the time she slowly opened up to him and Wookie knew that coz He is a man after all who had gfs before who knew when a girl has been hurt...ok, ok... shippers I leave that part to you all to think of... To continue again, is it coincidence the storyline of Healer? Is it coincidence the song "I will PROTECT you?" as OST of Healer? Is it coincidence the drama title itself, HEALER? Was it coincidence the PD of Minyoung sshi from Glory Jane her last drama if am right before she hibernated for two years will be in the Healer crew and who suggested to SJN to cast her in the lead role? Ok... I think I'll end there for now... be back later...:) :) :)

• Like 1

I stumbled upon a jcw interview during his Taiwan trip ... credit to jichangwook fb page ... https://m.facebook.com/notes/ji-chang-wook-%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1/ji-chang-wook-answers-40-questions-taiwanese-mingzhou-magazine-no-202-sep-2014-i/1462438994016605 Mianhe chingus ... this a lengthly post ... can someone be kind enough to teach me how to put this in a spoiler? :-) We are experiencing a wookie drought in the last week but at least we got an ig video from my ... recycling tidbits from this interview until wookie is back in circulationp ... here are some excerpts ... 4) Dish that you like to cook? I don’t usually cook, at most instant noodles or simple fried rice. - wookie you can hang out minyoung's sweet cafe, enjoy baked goods and homecooked meals ... guaranteed to give you a warm and fuzzy feeling of home :-) 6) When you are nervous, what reaction will you have? I will sweat and twist my fingers. - wasn't he fidgeting his hands during the dvd commentary? Hmm nervous, tensed or awkward? Or impatient to hold my's hand :-) 10) Use an animal to describe yourself? Rabbit? My zodiac sign is rabbit, Taiwan has this too? Same as Korea? - wookie is a rare breed who doesn't like carrots ... teehee ... 12) Character virtue? I am action oriented, once I planned it I will quickly execute it. I am a easily contented person, I find that everything is good now. - Pali, Pali strike while the iron is hot! Sweet minyoung is a prize catch! Hurry before someone else snatches her from you! 15) Which part of your body are you most conscious of? Hair. Usually guys care about the hair a lot right? I have a lot of hair volume but usually I don’t look at the mirror and only check it - haha ... some soompiers on the main thread went crazy over your 'hair volume' not on your head ... haha ... many found it sexy ;-) rawr! :-) :-) 21) When you look at the outer appearance of a woman, where do you look at first? Compared to the outer appearance, i am more concerned about the women's character and overall feel. - like the warm feeling you get while filming healer, right wookie? And yes, your co-lead albeit unapproachable at first is actually easy going and has a cheerful disposition and who elevated your sense of humor from level 2 to legendary ... isnt that priceless? 22) To you, what type of is the most attractive? A woman who can share the same thoughts as me (telepathy) - like having synergy? 33) The specialty you have that most people do not know about? I can run well, because I am always working out, so my stamina is quite good. - and for this reason, you were the jinergizer of healer ... 36) If tomorrow you dont have to work, where would you like to go? I want to tour around, take a look at  the different places of Taiwan - lots of places to see around the world ... I know of someone who is a travel bug ... want to meet her? ;-) recommended first stop in the itinerary, London ... very vibrant and hip city ... you have the west end and soccer is also big ... 38) Which part of love do you enjoy the most? When we are interacting, when we have alot of things to say to each other. - one word kakao ... kakaokakaokakao ... 39) Which part of love you can’t tolerate? When we are not communicating well. - we know and we've seen how this is important to you ... you can't let go of your hp even at the airport ... wink wink ...

• Like 1

Beautiful Amazing family ChangMiners >:D<I hope all is well and happily spend the weekend and the more quickly a great feast of Easter, so I wish all of our Chingus only good mood, and faith in our beautiful sweet ChangMin, every day more and more, they say spring period special tenderness and love, and just by looking our Changmin can see how they embody is beautiful and bright feeling-love, we could all feel very deeply love their healer and so I want to remind all those unforgettable romantic moments (in shot and BTS) ChangMin that are so dear to our hearts!All hug with love! Thank you for maintaining this thread our sweet ChangMin always positive and special love :x :-bdChangMin our best and most realistic and it is an indisputable fact! Love and faith in our ChangMin every day and hour!Only our Perfect ChangMin most beautiful real kisses and hugs heart all trembles inside just to see it!Sweet relations between our ChangMin I think can be described by the expression: two souls already fully intertwined as one <:-P :x :-bdj15hnmec78sr.gifuo41gpehdx2h.gif
txq26yiawlc6.gif
gk9pmgv0mom6.jpg
f5fn28a5nt0a.gifuathniew7voq.gif
plik5ur1o36g.gif
p8w3o79spjh8.gif
2b82ntljqieu.gif
go0r4o9bjpuv.gif
o6s23tjg03df.png

Even behind the scenes handsome JCW always tries gently with love to take care of the beautiful goddess PMY, combing her beautiful hair! It appears evident not only character JH loves so much hair YS, but personally JCW also!

p6v04uxz95ln.gif
3xy61tidvlnu.gif
Our unique beautiful perfect ChangMin!Even fan-art for them and then just perfect!Thank you also our Chinese friends for their great love and support ChangMin! ChangMin,Fighting!:x
aej9v5gt8ibi.jpg
xabvcdlmxv87.png
Cr:Baidu Chinese

Guest Eileen531

@AnsOlgaas usual your gifs are thrilling and I can't stop staring at them.  Thanks.Hope everyone who celebrates Easter is enjoying this special holy day. 

Guest HanaSakura0212

i'm sorry for disturbing you all.. :-S :( :-SScan i ask one question?? :-/ i don't know if i can ask you here or maybe at healer thread.. :-?i'm interested in SJH's white smartphone @ CYS's pink smartphone with slide in healer..i think you all know ;;)..and i plan to buy one for me.. :) :)can i ask what brand of that smartphone?? so i can know the price and start from now i can save my money to buy it.. $-)
and i'm here again after gone for 1 week (i think).. :-htoo many unread pages after i left this thread and finally i can keep up with all of you..that was only one week..what if i left for one month..hahahaa..maybe i will just skip what i left behind but i think i couldn't because i want to hear all your thoughts about our ChangMin..i'm so glad to hear all your positive words..and do not influenced by any negative comments or "rumors" about our sweet, charming couple..i'm so proud to all of you.. =D> =D>..and thank you for always updating news about this couple..lately, i'm busy so i can't always be in this thread..huhuhu..so sad.. :(JCW is so handsome and PMY is so beautiful..they're the most perfect couple..even though, i have watched so many k-dramas before this but i have ever seen such a perfect, strong synergy/chemistry between co-star..they're look so real to me and i believe in your eyes they also like that too, right??sorry for a long post..it have been awhile since i post in here..hope you can understand my broken english..off to sleep.. I-) I-)..because i'm too tired today but i still have time to check this thread..i don't know why i'm being like this.. :-? :-?..it's all because of them (JCW x PMY).. :x :x..SARANGHAE!!
#don't forget my question above.. ;)..TQ

@HanaSakura0212, SJH and CYSs phones are LG. Per one of the girls in the main thread, it is a phone used by children. Kids use it in another drama, Super Daddy Yeul. Its also only a 3G phone. Enjoy searching for it because it's only sold in Korea /:)

Guest Eileen531

@allI was just reading this story and it will make all our shippers hearts happy.   For one this couple started dating right before he went to do his MS.......and they made it.  Enjoy the read, ah I hope this works.cr: koalasplayground
http://koalasplayground.com/2015/04/04/k-couple-yoon-seung-ah-and-kim-moo-yeol-tie-the-knot-after-doing-lovely-elle-couples-spread/#more-65836  

@pnaysurfer84 good to see wookie after a week! Looks like he is traveling to Daegu for The Days performance ... and looks like he took the train or bus ... such a down to earth guy ... love him to bits! He seems tired and looks like he lacks sleep (with cute eyebags) nevertheless he still looks handsome!

@cmoirae2, Bang is with him. Everyone else, even his assistants and make up artist, are on vacay since yesterday. His fans have been dying to see him since he came back from Bali. And now we see how he enjoys keeping up with a futbol match on his phone during travels ^_^ Edit: He has an iPhone 6 silver/white now. For an analog guy, he sure likes his phone upgrade. MY has a 6 Plus lol!

whoaaa...!! manager Bang sure knows how to cover for wookie...remember we're always curious why he's always on the phone...so watching football?? or did he want to specialize in the 'positions' :-*

sometimes, I'm almost certain his necklace has a built-in tracker  heee!!

;;)

Guest HanaSakura0212

to @pnaysurfer84TQ for answering my question..it's that true?? that phone just in korea?? huhuhu..so bad.. :((..andwaeee.. :-OBUT i think in my country, maybe just in a certain place/shop that sell that phone (i hope so).. [-O<if NOT, i will ask for help from my relatives/friends that still studying in Korea.. ;)..to buy that phone for me..idk why i really like that phone..maybe it's because SJH x CYS @ JCWx PMY use it.. :) :\"> :x
JCW is still handsome although he tired because of his tight schedule..fighting oppa!! fightingx3..your hard work will be rewarded someday..maybe you will someone that truly love you..you all know who is it, right?? (Mrs. Ji2be aka PMYssi) 8-> :))..or maybe a lot of fans that will love your art work and much more..i hope it is something that is good for you.. :-bd
Does PMY gone to China?

@HanaSakura0212, last IG update from PMY is when she's on vacay to attend her older sisters wedding, which was a couple of days ago. No new updates about her China project. She's always incognito. Probably because her agency has good connections.