[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

@ AnneYou're the original CSI agent......please take a look at Minyoung's reflection in her sunglasses as she moves her head?  What do you see at the very end?

I just read on Healer Instagram that Minyoung's Korean fan base has a new name.P.S. "beans" (khong-al-deul) is a new name of Park Min Young Korean fan's fandom.
class="sCaption" title="Edited" data-reactid=".5.0.1.0.1.0.0.1.0.0.0:0.1.2:1" style="font-family: freight-sans-pro, proxima-nova, 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 20px; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px -8px 0px 0px; overflow-y: auto; max-height: 160px; padding-right: 8px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34);"In a way it combines two things, her love for coffee and the rooftop snow kiss............ .............where her beanie is pulled down. #kiddingjustkidding#
cr. Healer IG

Guest charliew

Eileen531 said: pariG and charlieWI think Minyoung put her hand out as he walked by and she lightly touched his passing arm, elbow?Idk.........yes to the stolen looks here and there.....but i mostly saw she had her head down still looking at her cue cards and she lifted her right arm and it appears it just brushed his right arm as he passed her. Delulu in my head.

Guest Eileen531

@mjang,Yup, if we blink we miss things.  These two crafty secret experts of affection with each other.....boom!
Do you guys think they might have met before Healer?  

Guest pariG

@charliew @string pebble @mjang @eileen dii....daebak....i think we should all join CIS ..such eagle eyes....did you see his smirk when he glanced at MY..& when he pass away it looks like MY unknowingly touch his elbow but Mr.cool ji did it intensionally.....thats why i was laughing while making GIF..his smirk is to die for...
@eileen dii about changmin met before healer...i will say YES....i read about changmin in hoongkong at same time in month of Aug 2014. if anyone can check we have both side pics & info around same time in AUG14....PMY outside coffee center H&H & JCW with his one friend(sorry i dont remember names   & JCW call him hyung very close to him  that hyung, he did work with PMy too..& he know her very well ..(any kind soul can pls find that name ..)..JCW was there in hongkong. he also had a photoshoot ...in Aug 2014 

let me post a Weibo pic about PMY.  when She was  in HK before healer in month of aug 14 image
 Ji Chang Wook was also in Hong Kong over that weekend for a photoshoot and a concert  image

Hmm, fishy fishy   =)) =))

I think not @Eileen531 I think JCW said they didn't know each other before healer, and I heared they met for a meal together after both was confirmed to break the ice. It was mentioned in the first pages in healer thread. But they already saw each other on SBS or KBS awards on 2011.they both attended and both have won and they were seated not far from each other. The thing that I didn't like is PMY was gorgeous in all her award night but I didn't like her style at THAT night her hair was tightly pulled back and the dress wasn't very flattering to her body (sorry im posting from my phone.) kbs11_pmy2.jpg Other than that I have no idea if they saw each other some where else

@ReemKanabta, per @eileen or was that @cmoirae2, there was a JYJ concert back in the summer of 2014 in Hong Kong. I don't know if uri ChangMin couple met at that time either but wouldn't it have sounded great if they did? If your wondering what's the connection of JYJ with ChangMin: Wookie's soccer teams director is Xia Junsu and Min Young worked with both Jae Joong (Dr. Jin) and Yoochun (SKKS) before being casted in Healer.

Ya @pnaysurfer84 I remember they were both in HK at the same time and no body could confirm if they meet there or not and after that I think his manager mentioned them meeting but we didn't know where and when. But if you have any info about the time pre healer I don't know if they ever met EDIT: woow they could date in secret if no body could track them in HK. Though after healer maybe its different. And ya I think they both went to see the same concert and seated in VIP seats. So logic dictates that both actors who have been confirmed to star in the same show and IF they were there accidently I'm sure they will grab the opportunity and meet you know for work purposes ;)

Guest charliew

pariG said: @charliew @string pebble @mjang @eileen dii....daebak....i think we should all join CIS ..such eagle eyes....did you see his smirk when he glanced at MY..& when he pass away it looks like MY unknowingly touch his elbow but Mr.cool ji did it intensionally.....thats why i was laughing while making GIF..his smirk is to die for...
@eileen dii about changmin met before healer...i will say YES....i read about changmin in hoongkong at same time in month of Aug 2014. if anyone can check we have both side pics & info around same time in AUG14....PMY outside coffee center H&H & JCW with his one friend(sorry i dont remember names   & JCW call him hyung very close to him  that hyung, he did work with PMy too..& he know her very well ..(any kind soul can pls find that name ..)..JCW was there in hongkong. he also had a photoshoot ...in Aug 2014 

let me post a Weibo pic about PMY.  when She was  in HK before healer in month of aug 14 
 Ji Chang Wook was also in Hong Kong over that weekend for a photoshoot and a concert  

Hmm, fishy fishy   =)) =))

ReemKanabta said: Ya @pnaysurfer84 I remember they were both in HK at the same time and no body could confirm if they meet there or not and after that I think his manager mentioned them meeting but we didn't know where and when. But if you have any info about the time pre healer I don't know if they ever met EDIT: woow they could date in secret if no body could track them in HK. Though after healer maybe its different. And ya I think they both went to see the same concert and seated in VIP seats. So logic dictates that both actors who have been confirmed to star in the same show and IF they were there accidently I'm sure they will grab the opportunity and meet you know for work purposes ;)

@cmoirae2 that dululu thought is completely logical :))

I juat read a few days ago in JCW other ship (I went there to check if they're still active and whats their delulu based on and did some research on PMY name there, Lol.) that both these infos were discussed there in fear of their ship wreck: the HK meet. They freaked out from some pic with JCW with an identified lady and there was chaos until it was confirmed to be his stylist And the other thing is the first time PMY opened IG and she was only following JCW and they could confirm that both of JCW & PMY posts then were in the same room and that it seems JCW was the one encouraging PMY to open one. Which took us some time to figure out here with some CSI and we could only go there to search. I was thinking we will do same Drama when both JCW and PMY start interacting with their costars but thankfully we're not that insecure and at the end we always wish the best for both of them regardless

• Like 1

@reemkanabta ... daydreaming is one of my favorite pastimes and has become more pronounced in recent months ... :-) I wonder why? Haha ... as for jcw and pmy interaction, chemistry, synergy ... I thought theirs was unprecedented ... just imagine how those handholding scenes can rock and make us spazz big time and make ahjummas stock up on oxygen tanks because of hyperventilation ... not to mention those sticky gazes from jcw ... I wonder how pmy was able to put herself together and act her scenes effectively ... and they call this awkward? My only basis would be past dramas and I must say, jcw looked different ... he looked his best in this drama (more attractive) ... he was glowing ... others may disagree but this is what I see ...

cmoirae2 said: @reemkanabta ... daydreaming is one of my favorite pastimes and has become more pronounced in recent months ... :-) I wonder why? Haha ... as for jcw and pmy interaction, chemistry, synergy ... I thought theirs was unprecedented ... just imagine how those handholding scenes can rock and make us spazz big time and make ahjummas stock up on oxygen tanks because of hyperventilation ... not to mention those sticky gazes from jcw ... I wonder how pmy was able to put herself together and act her scenes effectively ... and they call this awkward? My only basis would be past dramas and I must say, jcw looked different ... he looked his best in this drama (more attractive) ... he was glowing ... others may disagree but this is what I see ...

^ Aigoo Changwookie you are always looking at Minyoungies leps I mean lips :D otokke? What happen to the awkward thing they are talking about? WhAt I see is someone who can't wait to kiss those lips again. :x Happy Easter everyone! :)