Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Top 10 Highest-Rated K-Drama in Cable TV History: 'Vincenzo', 'Love (ft Marriage and Divorce) 2, More RANKED

The year 2021 delivered a wide array of interesting Kdramas from various genres; however, only "Vincenzo" and "Love (ft. Marriage and Divorce) 2" are included in the most popular cable series of all time.

In a report cited by a media outlet, an updated list of the top 10 highest rated Kdramas were revealed, with only two 2021 series being part of.

'Reply 1988'

Reply 1988
(Photo : tvN)

Landing at fourth place is "Reply 1988," starring Lee Hyeri, Park Bo Gum, Ryu Jun Yeol, Go Kyung Pyo, Lee Dong Hwi and more.

According to the media outlet, the coming of age series got 18.803 percent as its highest viewership rating.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

He really looks happy and enjoys his time in the Navy!

Aigoo this baby. I’m so happy he’s gaining a whole lot of friends there and that he enjoys his military life. Such an important phase in his life, and he puts all his heart into it. So proud and happy for him :please:

• Like 5

Korean Icons Who have the 'National' Titles

20220221_032822_785_0.jpg

Celebrity culture in Korea is like no other! Korean celebrities would sometimes be recognized for the things that would make them iconic, therefore earning these 'National' titles.

Here we introduce you to these Korean celebrity icons that hold 'National' titles!

Eric Nam and Park Bogum - Nation's Boyfriend

Anyone who knows even a little about Eric Nam can understand how genuine of a person he is.

"Every household needs an Eric Nam" is what they say. Park Bogum is the picture-perfect significant other - a genuine kind soul that would surely know how to treat his partner the best.

20220221_005516_017_riends.jpg

Park Bogum - Nation's Crown Prince + Man of Good Influence

He's more than the perfect boyfriend! Park Bogum's charming personality and looks should be enough to explain how he became the 'Nation's Crown Prince'. He has a pure personality with a drive to do what's right, no wonder why it's not surprising he's earned himself the 'Nation's Man of Good Influence' title.

20220221_005539_866_1_1280.png

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Gstarlive

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Guys we have news! :).

Acc. to sources from the military, ParkBoGum has discharged early today considering his remaining vacations & new regulation due to COVID-19. FYI, his official discharge date is 30 Apr so we might not still see him until then.

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this good news. Finally............he has returned to society after completing his military service. Ye, to prevent the spread of the COVID, the soldiers are discharged without returning to the unit when using personal leave before discharge. As a result, Park Bo Gum has returned to his fans’ side two months earlier than the scheduled date (April 30th). He was discharged quietly.  :blush:

source : https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0013002411

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

PS. Happy news that Bogummy has been discharged! :yay:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@backstreetboysfan thanks for sharing this good news. Finally............he has returned to society after completing his military service. Ye, to prevent the spread of the COVID, the soldiers are discharged without returning to the unit when using personal leave before discharge. As a result, Park Bo Gum has returned to his fans’ side two months earlier than the scheduled date (April 30th). He was discharged quietly.  :blush:

source : https://n.news.naver.com/article/001/0013002411

Your welcome @willenette, and thanks for the extra info! :).

• Like 2

Dear Oppa: An Indian fan feels Park Bo Gum 'has literally destroyed the definition of a perfect man for her'

park_bo_gum_dear_oppa_2.jpg?width=752&fo

Park Bo Gum is not only adored by millions and millions of fans from across the globe for his versatile acting range in popular dramas like Reply 1988, Love in the Moonlight, Encounter and Record of Youth, but Park Bo Gum is also deeply admired for his genuine, down-to-earth personality in real life. While the 28-year-old actor is currently enlisted in the military, Bogummy's fans eagerly await his return.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Nazia from India to Park Bo Gum. Read her letter below:

Dear Bo Gum Oppa,

First of all, you are really an Oppa to me so, yayyyy. Secondly, just Saranghe.

I mean my world has become more beautiful ever since I know you. I mean, I literally fall short of words every time I want to describe you. I feel like you are the most beautiful man God has ever created. Not only the looks (which btw leave me speechless) but also your KIND HEART AND SWEETEST PERSONALITY. I mean you have literally destroyed the definition of a perfect man for me.

So, it has become my daily ritual, to see every morning and night. It actually feels like a motivation to me now. And your voice OMG! I am literally squeaking from inside writing this letter to you. If you ever open this letter I mean I will literally die. Therefore, I wish that you come safe and healthy from military service and till then, I will work harder so that one day I become capable enough of meeting you. I am very bad with words but just so that you know... you are PERFECT IN EVERY WAY and I am very very proud of you. And please be happy.

Jinga Sarengheo!!!!

Your Cutest Fan,
Nazia

source  : Pinkvilla

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-indian-fan-feels-park-bo-gum-has-literally-destroyed-definition-perfect-man-her-1028226

• Like 4