Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1

6 Best Noona K-Dramas To Watch That Will Give You All The Feels

There's just something so endearing about K-Dramas that showcase different sides of love and break away from the often shown convention of Oppa or same-age couples. Noona K-Dramas are centered around the relationship between an older woman and a younger man as they experience the highs and lows of being in love and the many taboos that follow along. Some Noona K-Dramas also throw perspective on the many additional problems and questions women are often subjected to, from their social circles and from themselves as well. But eventually, love conquers all!

So here are 7 of our picks of the best Noona K-Dramas for you to binge! 

5. "Encounter" (2018)

ENCOUNTER.jpg

Cast: Song HyeKyo, Park BoGum

Summary: Two starkly different worlds collide when the divorced daughter of a politician and an ordinary man accidentally meet each other on a trip to Cuba and spend some time together and part. But fate brings them together again in Korea where they are bound by an owner-employee relationship. 

Why you should watchA beautiful drama starring two of the very best actor in the industry. The drama will take you from the scenic places of Cuba to the mundane offices in Seoul as two fated people give their blooming love a chance.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/6-best-noona-k-dramas-to-watch-that-will-give-you-all-the-feels/

• Like 3
  • Love 1

***  The move of the ‘simultaneous release’ at theaters and on OTTs took its first step through "SEOBOK"  in April 2021. Last year, some movies preparing to be released in theaters gave up their releases and changed their platform to OTT release, but "SEOBOK"  was the first case of choosing ‘simultaneous release’ without a holdback. Since then, the win-win strategy between theaters and OTT platforms has begun to surge. Will the collaboration between theaters and OTT

platforms become stronger this year?     :popcornjackson:

202201171120482f4c3b18-d22c-43a1-8771-29

photo source : KOFIC News

• Like 1

Handsome Japanese Boxer Goes Viral For His Uncanny Resemble To Park Bo Gum And SF9’s Dawon

f2VE5Q99oCdIfEW95ms8ImHaI6xlx4qN3Z_iabDu

With the spread of social media and the internet, people from across the world are introduced to so many different cultures. Without it, K-Pop might not have had the platform to spread worldwide.

Recently, the internet has proved useful again as netizens discovered a Japanese boxer with stunning good looks that resembles actor Park Bo Gum.

On TikTok, user @kota.miura posted a video of the 19-year-old Japanese MMA fighter Kota Miura. To most people, he isn’t known at all, but to those who know the sport, he is an upcoming athlete making waves in the boxing scene. Yet, of course, one thing people couldn’t stop noticing was how handsome he is.

K3VeUEUBCjdfHUh0d8pwv_NnrbymnO3g1780wGQb

In particular, his resemblance to actor Park Bo Gum caught the attention of netizens worldwide. Although some people also thought that he resembles SF9‘s Dawon

Most agreed that he had very similar features to the much-loved actor. From his face shape, eyes, and charming smile, it is impossible not to see the resemblance between the three.

The comments were flooded with people seeing the resemblance between the athlete and Park Bo Gum, claiming they were both as handsome as each other.

0_KoHTKrDzBz6w_7u6mwmNPmHjTClqXJCYrOt2hs

VPS76xOfIQ8o39DizagN-IqZmmSzskN0YoeBeL2g

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, gumtaek said:

@gumtaek thanks for sharing about this book given by Bogum to SHK. I saw this book from a K-friend. It's a poetry collection. He translated it to me.  :Megalol:   I rarely read poetry books because I'm not really a fan of poetry. After reading it, it's a good-read. If you understand Korean and if you like poetry, I think you could appreciate it. The hardcover looks clean and sophisticated. The poetry in the book are simple but touching and relatable. The poems are for those who love too deeply, for those who break too easily, and for those who continue to rise— time and time again. I love how it is sectioned in three parts. The first is about dealing with your pain, and letting yourself "wither" for a while. The second is about regrowth and realizing you are strong by yourself and will be okay. The last part is about falling in love again. It is relatively thin, only 164 pages thick with a total of about 115 poems.  Na Tae Joo is a Korean writer who is quite popular in Korea. His various works often appear in Korean dramas.  He also takes a lot of themes about time, namely the moon and the changing seasons, but the theme that is used the most is flowers. What I like about this book is that the poems are varied, some are short stanzas, some are good long poems. The majority are paintings of flowers that are so beautiful. No wonder this book is selling well in Korea. Because it's thin, it doesn't take long to read.  :Megathanks:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

Edit : Bogum is so blessed with fans. With the million prayers reaching out to him, surely, he will always be safe. :heart:

Screenshot-20220122-174643-Chrome.jpg

Dear Oppa: A fan from India 'really can't believe a man like Reply 1988 star Park Bo Gum actually exists'

Park Bo Gum is a beloved Korean actor that we immensely miss watching, both in dramas and movies. While he enlisted in the military in 2020, last year Bogummy left us besotted with his acting range in Record of Youth and Seobok. While we eagerly await the release of his next film, Wonderland, Park Bo Gum fans are particularly counting down the days to April 30, which is when the 28-year-old actor will finally be discharged from his mandatory military service.

Today's heartwarming letter in our Dear Oppa series has been penned by Christina Rai from India to Park Bo Gum. Read her letter below:

Dear Bogummy,

First of all, I would like to introduce myself to you. My name is Christina from India.

I always wanted to express my unconditional love for you since I saw you in the drama, Reply 1988. I was so drawn to your character that I literally searched and watched all your dramas. I've been your fan since then.

There are a lot of male actors I really like and admire, but you are the first person who caught my attention with your excellent acting skill and cute smile. Till this day, my heart flutters whenever I see your smile and I can't help myself not to fall in love with you. I really can't believe a man like you actually exists, so well raised and well mannered. You are my inspiration and day to day motivation.

I've been praying for you like a part of my family. You are really a man I want to meet. We are oceans apart, though I wish and pray to God to get myself lucky to meet you over your millions of fans.

I'm waiting patiently for your discharge in 3 months. I hope and pray, you read my letter someday.

Wishing you all the happiness, good health, success in the near future and looking forward to your new projects.

Fighting! Saranghayo Bogummy

Your fan,

Christina Rai

https://www-pinkvilla-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-fan-india-really-cant-believe-man-reply-1988-star-park-bo-gum-actually-exists-1002540?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&amp&usqp=mq331AQKKAFQArABIIACAw%3D%3D#aoh=16428662113911&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From %1%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.pinkvilla.com%2Fentertainment%2Fdear-oppa-fan-india-really-cant-believe-man-reply-1988-star-park-bo-gum-actually-exists-1002540

• Like 3

Screenshot-20220123-112944-Chrome.jpg

An Excerpt:

Asa representative example, in the drama 'Boyfriend', which was aired at the time, 'I see you as if I were looking at a flower' by Na Taejoo, published in 2015, the actor Park Bogum appeared as a poem to Song Hyekyo, drawing attention again. It is known that the sales volume of the book of poetry has increased by about 60 times in the month immediately after the drama. Media sellers are still strong these days. 

Screenshot-20220123-113744-Google.jpg

Screenshot-20220123-113835-Google.jpg

Ctto

https://n.news.naver.com/article/119/0002569148

• Like 2

These Are tvN’s Top 12 K-Dramas Ever Released

Guaranteed to keep you hooked!

Channel tvN has been pushing out some binge-worthy K-Dramas since the last decade. And with Crash Landing On You having aired its final episode on February 16, 2020, the channel now boasts a new “Top 5” that kept the most viewers hooked!

3. Reply 1988 (2015)

QM7gVQ3i_oc4R5g6nScXmPQaN6S-K_y7fK2-HBuEnTIdO0pBydr29iVeBVKheeWS0DrSv0KPdxQo6RbImlMTlq2vV3b66f8KEQ=w32-fSoften=1,100,0-rp-e365

This throwback series from 2015, third of its Reply franchise, features the story of five friends living in the outskirts of Seoul in 1980s. As the most successful out of the three, Reply 1988 received 18.8% in viewer ratings. Idol-turned-actress Girl’s Day‘s Hyeri got high praise for her natural and believable acting skills in this series — and, perhaps more importantly, met her current boyfriend actor Ryu Jun Yeol while on set!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Koreaboo

• Like 3