Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

On 3/10/2022 at 4:28 PM, willenette said:

No news still about "Wonderland"? Is it still scheduled to be released this year?

At this point I really believe that Wonderland isn't real and it's only our collective imagination :cries:

• LOL 3

Annyeong chingudeul!

Our Bogummy is always indefatigable in terms of how he can improve himself. 

I Google the photo, so according to the google translation Bogum is in the jazz piano, a certain someone named Kim Marie is in jazz vocal and the one posted is a jazz flutist. They are gathering all the musicians who can play jazz in their own instruments because they are planning to make a jazz album. (Correct me if I'm mistaken about my interpretation). Anyway, Bogummy is so hardworking and making his network bigger. He really knows how not to rely solely in the entertainment industry. So apart from continuing his masters, he is also into jazz  music or maybe this is one of the courses in the masters degree. 

Spoiler

park_taehwan_ Adolescent % 23 Introduction to Jazz Famous #3 Jazz Vocal #3 Marie Akim Class Participated in keyboard % # Pressed digital key for the first time Dr. Colleagues heard the news and laughed and rioted Masters # Park Bo-gum is the best What kind of actor is Jazz. I have to follow along .. I have to arrange it and bring my instrument. Jazz masters around me, please help me .. I'm going to have to go back to school as a jazz flutist by arranging this.. Sopranokja Actor Park going back to school?! @ park_taehwan_ @ sopranokja Is that right?? We have decided to hold a meeting of Dr. Sangmyung with famous mercenaries in the jazz world every Friday evening for a jazz album soon.

• Like 3

On 3/21/2022 at 10:17 PM, Sakurafairy said:

Anyway, Bogummy is so hardworking and making his network bigger. He really knows how not to rely solely in the entertainment industry. So apart from continuing his masters, he is also into jazz  music or maybe this is one of the courses in the masters degree. 

He is so admirable :please:

• Like 2

Btw the tweet I've shared before talks about what the three of them has in comon. That is the special license and in the end they talk about bogum's barber license. 

11 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, any news if Bogummy has signed up for a drama yet? I try to keep my eyes open for news, but haven't seen any rumors flying around so far.

Not yet, Chingu. because he's not officially discharged yet only on vacation. We can expect his casting news after 30th of April.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2