Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

25 Award-Winning Korean Actors Of All Time

As of February 2022, here are the 25 most recognized and multi-awarded Korean actors of all time:

15. Park Bo-gum | 29 wins out of 48 nominations

parkbogum.jpg?w=1024

Awards: 6 Best Actor/Excellence Awards, 2 Popularity Awards; 2 Baeksang Arts Awards, and others.
Most Recognized Films/Dramas:
Hello Monster (2015), Reply 1988 (2015), Love in the Moonlight (2016), Encounter (2018), Record of Youth (2020)
State Honors: Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Commendation (2017)
Gallup Korea: TV Actor Of The Year in 2016
Forbes Korea Power Celebrity: 1st (2017), 8th (2018), 18th (2019), 37th (2020)

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://korean-binge.com/2022/02/17/25-award-winning-korean-actors-of-all-time/

• Like 6

9 hours ago, autumnight said:

is that photo from @Sakurafairy? I put it on the first page :wub:

Spoiler

I'm sorry I haven't put any credits coz have not seen any logo when i downloaded it and also forgot to put credit to whoever owns it under the photo. Maybe the one posted unintentionally cut out the logo or i really dont know. Kindly write down 'ctto' since it was not originally from me. Thank you. 

• Love 1

Posting the complete article here wc is released in NY Times since the description is inspiring.:wub:

‘Seobok: Project Clone’

Rent or Buy on most major platforms.

On its face, the story of a genetically engineered being created to foster immortality in humans would seem primarily like science fiction. But the film has more up its sleeve. The dehumanizing scientists call this creature the Specimen, yet his real name is Seobok (Park Bo-Gum), a clone made from stem cells, impenetrable to disease. With his higher brain function he can even manipulate matter. The latter ability puts him in the terrain of mutants, making the South Korean director Lee Yong-ju’s film another crisp, adventurous reimagining of the superhero subgenre.

The American and South Korean governments would rather this clone did not exist. They believe an immortal world, filled with ambivalent humans, could lead to extinction. Chief Ahn (Woo-jin Jo), the head of an intelligence agency, brings on the former operative Ki Heon (Gong Yoo) to help transfer Seobok to a safer location.

Massive, Christopher Nolan-style set pieces fill Lee’s film (Ki Heon drives a semi-truck through a brick wall). Unlike other blustery superhero flicks, however, an existential dread consumes this movie: “If dying is like sleep, then why aren’t we afraid to sleep?” asks Seobok. These kinds of poetic reflections set the poignant “Seobok: Project Clone” apart from other, slighter action flicks.

Spoiler

Screenshot-20220228-093759-Messenger.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2