Park Bo Gum 박보검 ♥ 朴寶劍 ♥ パク・ボゴム | Upcoming Drama 2024: When Life Gives You Tangerines | Upcoming Drama 2024: Good Boy

autumnight

6 hours ago, Zgm616 said:

Not yet, Chingu. because he's not officially discharged yet only on vacation. We can expect his casting news after 30th of April.

Omo, I saw another actor in talks for a new a drama and that guy won't be discharged until August. :scream:

So that's why I was already excited as I thought there might be some casting rumors regarding our Bogummy. :heart1:

I will wait patiently for April 30th then. :kiss_wink:

Happy Spongebob Squarepants GIF

• Like 2

9 hours ago, partyon said:

Omo, I saw another actor in talks for a new a drama and that guy won't be discharged until August

Whoa for that actor!  Huhuhu, until now the news that we just gotten is he is active in his post graduate masteral and the last one is with fellow jazz musicians. They are about to make an album but news about casting I never encounter any from all the sns around. I think this coming May month - onwards will be the promotion of Wonderland film. I Hope So! 

:dead:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Sakurafairy said:

Whoa for that actor! 

Yeah, I was a bit surprised.

Spoiler

It's Kim Myung Soo aka L - who won't be discharged until August this year

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2022/03/kim-myung-soo-cast-in-disney-s-the-worst-boy-in-the-world

So I was hopeful there would be some news about Park Bo Gum as well. :sparklyeyes:

He's such a talented actor, and it would be great to see him soon in dramaland! I have to say though, that I am super impressed he's a licensed barber. :love:

It would be so cool to see him put that into use in a drama or movie. :glasses:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1

11 hours ago, Sakurafairy said:

Latest news! :wub:

Park Bo Gum with Sean  in the 2022 Miracle 365 Run Registration / Member Recruitment

cr: IG owners

@Sakurafairy  thanks for sharing this. Bogum is the new member to his running crew together with Jin Tae Hyun! :twerk2:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2

Some naver news of bogum joining the Sean Running Crew:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003849078?lfrom=twitter

Sean "Park Bo-gum is good at running now"... 'Military writer' Park Bo-gum with added masculine beauty
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/112/0003547975?lfrom=twitter
Park Bo-gum, discharged from military service + looking forward to returning to activities.. Thorough management while running with Sean

Spoiler

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/213/0001212097?lfrom=twitter

'Non-returning discharged' Park Bo-gum, more masculine...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/109/0004583458?lfrom=twitter

Park Bo-gum joins Sean Running Crew as a new member...

• Like 1

5 Cinderella-Like Series To Binge If You Miss ‘A Business Proposal’: ‘What’s Wrong With Secretary Kim,’ ‘The Heirs,’ More

Who loves classic Cinderella-like romantic dramas, where a poor girl meets a rich guy and they fall in love, and live happily ever after? South Korean television simply has its own rack of amazing romantic comedies to binge!

If you miss Ahn Hyo Seop, Kim Sejeong, Kim Min Gyu and Seol In Ah, and their fairy tale-like romance, then here are five fantastic dramas to enjoy!

2. 'Love In the Moonlight'

Disguised as a man, Hong Ra On (Kim Yoo Jung) counsels other men on dating.

5-cinderella-like-series-to-binge-if-you

Due to a love letter she wrote for a client, she meets Crown Prince Lee Yeong (Park Bo Gum). The two are unaware of each other's identities, yet still expressed their interests for one another.

"Love In the Moonlight" is a historical rom-com drama that gets anyone's ticklish sides. It can also be enjoyed by everyone in the family! Don't miss it on Netflix and Viu!

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Kdramastars

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/124554/20220408/5-cinderella-series-binge-miss-business-proposal.htm

• Like 3

6 Noona Romance K-Dramas That Will Make Your Heart Flutter

dummy.jpeg?s=900x600&e=t

Noona romances are not for everyone, but there are certain K-dramas that have done great jobs of playing on the trope and drawing viewers in. Something about seeing a younger male lead fall in love with an older woman without considering her age but instead looking to her heart can really make your heart flutter. Although we have visited this topic before, here are six other noona romances that are guaranteed to give you butterflies!

Make sure you check out part one of this article here.

2. “Encounter

encounter.jpeg

As the daughter of a politician, Cha Soo Hyun (Song Hye Kyo) is forced into a marriage with a man she doesn’t love, gets divorced, and ends up traveling to Havana, Cuba to help build a hotel. On her first day there, she gets into an accident, and this is where she has her first encounter with the free-spirited Kim Jin Hyuk (Park Bo Gum).

This noona romance is beautifully filmed and produced. First off, you have the breathtaking backdrop of Cuba in the first few episodes to really set the tone of the series. To add to this, you have a long-haired, free-spirited Kim Jin Hyuk who is ready to sweep Cha Soo Hyun off her feet. This equation almost guarantees butterflies and will have you longing to be romanced while in another country. The way in which Jin Hyuk wears his heart on his sleeve for Soo Hyun is perfection on so many levels!

encounter.gif

Start watching the drama below:

Watch Now

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : soompi news

• Like 2

*** It's good news that Bogum will make a big-screen comeback soon with "Wonderland." He's possibly to meet the

viewers in theaters this coming May.  Other movie details are yet to be announced. I'm excited.   :Woah:

park-bo-gum.jpg?w=560?w=650

photo source : Kdramastars

• Like 2

1 hour ago, willenette said:

It's good news that Bogum will make a big-screen comeback soon with "Wonderland." He's possibly to meet the

viewers in theaters this coming May.  Other movie details are yet to be announced. I'm excited.  

Wonderland release date is a bit confusing because there's no news on naver that says it'll be released on May. The latest news says it's for Chuseok holiday, which is still on September :sad1:

• Like 1