[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest zetutume

It was pretty cool that WS didnot waste time in approaching SY and courting her (with WW in the wings waiting to pounce??? No Way!!!!)Well done So-So Hyngnim!

Now, I think since there are so many bits and pieces and complications in the story... SY is in danger. Its best WS finds out SY is his wife before everyone else. That will give WS time to figure out what to do. 

My theory of WS and YW relationship dynamics: 

WS is always respectful to YW even if he does not like her. He always greets her when he sees her. Its really nice and says a lot about his character. In that relationship she looks dominant but it is he who dominates the relationship, since she has no control over him. She never paid attention, underestimated him and thought he was under control... but its only recently she realized she is having a hard time winning against him and so she wanted to win him instead, which is becoming harder because of SY. Therefore she is becoming Nasty.  She might love you one day, use you next and try to get rid of you after. I am sure that is the reason (because he knew her nature) that he could not love her or stay near her for all these years of marriage. Consummating that marriage will be losing to YW. Its great she is smart, too bad she is cruel. 

OMG can this OTP get any hotter? I so love their joseon modern romance, it's refreshing and something I've always wanted to see in a joseon themed drama. And JH and OYS are nailing it as the main OTP. Heck, JH has even more chemistry with her than with Jang Nara, and I never thought I would say that. Cant wait for their romance to develop further and deeper, Lets hope they wont play the noble idiocy, which I suspect  YS from doing in order to protect WS.That KISS!!! OMG that was the best kiss ever, and it was so hot with the foreplay ;;).

I watched it raw and loved it, especially when WS tried to make fun of SY (she had to dress as GB, then as SY and again as GB).
 I had wished a kiss... it was granted. They kissed twice! :x
The alliances are now changing. The Dowager Empress is now supporting WS, but can't show it in the open, whereas the king is gettting even crazier, YW has realised that SY is a thread to her and it seems that WW is now alone. 
On viki, 52% has been already subtitled!! This means, when I wake up tomorrow, it will be already finished!! :D 

i'm just worried about the angst we have to faced for the otpi can take any angst as long as it's not framing or drugging from the evils that will make our otp misunderstood each otheralthough the level of trust that this couple have right now is amazing...but.......who knows with 24 eps 

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: i'm just worried about the angst we have to faced for the otpi can take any angst as long as it's not framing or drugging from the evils that will make our otp misunderstood each otheralthough the level of trust that this couple have right now is amazing...but.......who knows with 24 eps 

Guest zetutume

I was re-watching ep 1 :)
a. In the palace three royal kids secretly get into the King's room and find the same bridal outfit that SY wore  for her wedding and the butterfly necklace. b. SY is wearing the same outfit Hat and purple veil  when she and WS meet the 1st time as now as the assistant headc. It was soooo love at first sight for SY lol!!!d. WS is telling Eun Chun the story of meeting a Tiger in the mountain e. WS is kidnapped and told by SY that she is going to be his wife.. LOL!f. WS shelters SY against the rain with his clock and tell her " because she is his wife" :)

I can post the episodes as soon as they are done airing for each episode if i am allowed? Please let me know

I am not sure but i dont think you can post the entire video here if it is from ilegal or unlicenses links. But you can send the link in a privite message who ever wants to watch it. If it is from legal websites then you can

At first i don't care whether it's a happy ending or not as long as it's a good drama.

But who knows that the otp can be this endearing that i desperately want them to be happy together. Although YW is the queen is the fact that can never be changed.

I wonder what framing will YW did to SY, but it's gonna be angst... I hate her character so much now.

Please don't make them break up after next ep 12 and only give us one happy ep. We need more more romance and actions :P

Never seen somebody like WS, he was so confident when he kissed SY, he was like "I like you, now, kiss me !" =))But WS prince, pls don't stare at her body like that,.. too soon.. :))
p/s: wait, what, WS will have to sleep with YW???!! The episode shines, as well as I go crazy =.=

AGB Nationwide
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:13.1%(+2.2)
KBS2 Blood:6%(+1.3)
SBS Heard it through the Grapevine:7.2%

AGB Seoul
MBC Shine or Go Crazy:15.1%(+3.2)
;;)
KBS2 Blood :not in top 20
SBS Heard it through the grapevine:not in top 20

Chanting "TJ  TJ  TJ !!!"  [-O< [-O<

gumi said: I love this part!
WW: Because she is the person I wish to make my person.WS: That's why you were like that.WW: If you knew, would you step back. WS: She is already my person.
WW: Your person...is it Assistant head or Gaebong?WS: It does not matter. The thing that matters is that it is her.  If Gaebong goes to you by her own will, I will not stop her. But Wook-ah, that will never happen.

oooooooooooooooooh confidence!!!

YW is going to do something and use all her potential to get what she wants. It's really dangerous and I think that it's much more dangerous than WSR since she's more clever than WSR. The only one who can stand against her is SY, the one who has comparable intelligence to her, but currently YW has more power because of her status as princess and she has already known the condition of the kingdom, something that SY still doesn't understand. In my opinion WS can't win against YW currently because WS still doesn't know how cunning and clever his wife is. His wife can know about everything while she seems only stay in her room and rarely go anywhere!
So, in episode 11 everyone has already known the relationship status between WS and SY. I think that the rest of episodes will have a lot of war. I can't imagine how much WS and SY will suffer because of this war.

@jezhead I think it is against forum rules to post those kinds of links. I've seen warnings posted at the beginning of show threads for other shows. 

Right! We're not allowed to post unlicensed download links as per Soompi forum rule. This is because these download links are against the copyright. Some people post download links on other threads, but these are against the rules.

Sorry, but the Queen mother was hateful to her own child because she thought he had a bad fate. The worse part is she acted as if WS wasn't her child and was abusive towards him. Now she's hearing the complete fate that he's destine to become King, she's realizing how she treated him very bad, but I don't care for her.