[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

WS, you are too too slow. Everyone knows that GB is a girl except you don't know. Know everyone knows that SY is your wife and yet you have no ideas. How come a quick picker and thinker like you have no sense in girlish thing.

Please wake up and think faster, there is no other beautiful, capable and smart girl in CH trading , except SY. That is your bride.....your wife.......

You know those male leads who are so love struck...that makes them dumb

WS is one of them..

1.First, for him is red woman red woman red woman (i miss that kid)

2 then only Gaebong, gaebong, gaebong ( what is he, whatever gender i don't care)

3 Now , shin yool shin yool shin yool ( shin yool is the most beautiful angel . I'm in loveeeeee)

=)) =)) =))

Lucky him that all those three people are actually one person. Lol i think he will be crazy in love once he found out that he actually married her too.

The title may really suits him, crazy in love...or shine...

I watched tonight ep and eeeeeeeek that kiss made me numb and i can't concentrate the parts that happen after that scene... From this ep, I only remember the way he pulls her again into the water for another kiss lol

:x

wheel said: WS, you are too too slow. Everyone knows that GB is a girl except you don't know. Know everyone knows that SY is your wife and yet you have no ideas. How come a quick picker and thinker like you have no sense in girlish thing. Please wake up and think faster, there is no other beautiful, capable and smart girl in CH trading , except SY. That is your bride.....your wife.......

I understand SY for not telling about her marriage to WS as it's like what she said the Royals are  complicated  and it will bring danger to her and her merchant group. She has to think of her own safety as wellbut thanks to the stupid blabber mouth.........all are ruined.
Now with the marriage is out in the open , she should tell WS as maybe he will be the only one who can protect her.SY can easily outsmart YW   indeed but YW is so ambitious that she doesn't mind playing dirty.....so it's gonna be bad bad for SY.idk what kind of troubles, harm, or misunderstanding she is going to cause the otpThere are too much people wanting to break them up, the dowager, Gilbook, WW, crazy king, etc...so the fact about SY is the one who carries the light have to be known soon
From watching this ep, looks like YW actually has some feelings towards her shadow??

So it's the "noodle/ramen kiss" for FTLY and now what do we call this one? The "underwater kiss?" :P can't wait for BTS...

They sure don't make kissing scenes easy for JH and his leading ladies...

It's even really cold now in Korea but thanks to their sacrifice now we have a kiss worthy of 5 years' wait... :D =D>

Guest chajoowon

Ep 12 looks awesome in the preview, them being alone as man and woman couple and being in love out in the open is pretty nice to see.

WS now has to get hungry for the throne after his brother. A Prince with a wife can't protect SY with all her jealous enemies, his enemies like WW, WSR. The kings love though is untouchable to all of them.

YW has just lost my sympathy when she goes after our dear Shin Yool.

@trixiw1029 I'm not sure as it laggs a lot, but didn't it seem like the old man had seen them before and SW remembered about that while waiting for YW?

I've just noticed that you've edited it.

@Hannahmiriam‌, yup it was lagging badly for me too. Their rendezvous went from a totally unrelated scene to that. Lagging and not being Korean make it hard to live recap sometimes. :-??

Guest madaraa5

'Shine or Go Crazy' Lee Honey finds out about the marriage between Oh Yeon-seo and Jang Hyeok

Lee Honey was frantic with anger to find out about the marriage between Oh Yeon-seo and Jang Hyeok.

On the February 23rd episode of MBC's 'Shine or Go Crazy', Hwangbo Yeo-won (Lee Honey) ordered someone to drug Yang Gyoo-dal (Heo Jeong-min) in order to uncover the truth about Sin-yul (Oh Yeon-seo)'s past through her brother, Gyoo-dal.

Gyoo-dal, who was feeling hazy due to drug spit out the truth, "Sin-yul and Prince Wang So got married five years ago. At the time, Prince Wang So hid the fact he was a member of the imperial family. Although they met again five years later, Prince Wang So could not recognize Sin-yul".

And then he also said, "So that means our Yul is the first wife and Hwangbo Yeo-won is his second wife".

As Hwangbo Yeo-won heard what was discovered, she exploded with anger. She brandished her sword and said holding back her anger, "It means they had a secret marriage. If the emperor or Wang Sik-ryeom would find out about it, what if they would find out".

'Shine or Go Crazy' is a romance drama depicting the love story in palace between the cursed prince of Goryeo and the abandoned princess.

Via Hancinema

I love this part!
WW: Because she is the person I wish to make my person.WS: That's why you were like that.WW: If you knew, would you step back. WS: She is already my person.
WW: Your person...is it Assistant head or Gaebong?WS: It does not matter. The thing that matters is that it is her.  If Gaebong goes to you by her own will, I will not stop her. But Wook-ah, that will never happen.

oooooooooooooooooh confidence!!!

Guest dawnshine

@Icklari - Thank you to the uploaders that we're able to see those clips. :D My mind is all about that bathing scene and like @cutestrobery couldn't be bothered with the rest of the plot there. That kiss..ah, yes those two intense kisses, WS must be really elated as though he was eyeing on the sweet grape for a long time!  =)) 
@haymochi - I suspected YW had feelings towards Shadow earlier. But wasn't completely sure if she were just exploiting his love for her to manipulate him. But now, I think her feeling about WS is I really want this man to own everything and get rid of that SY. I mean YW is a very confident prideful lady, how could she stand losing to another woman who's actually very beautiful and smart too. She knows she would never be able to get anything from Shadow to satisfy her greed of power.
Oh not just those obvious enemies, even people who are supposed to be WS or SY alliance could bring them danger ie for WS' side - Ninja Gisaeng Spy, Gaekbok and at this point the King's adviser as he hasn't found out SY is the actual Northstar and for SY is definitely BM and oh her idiot brother (give him alcohol, women and now what? some type of perfume and he'll just yap nonstop). We have to rely on Gyeung and KM and EC for now to help them.
Regarding SY not telling WS - If I were her, I wouldn't be revealing that to WS too. I mean she didn't expect WS would find out her gender and now she knows dangers are coming everywhere for her and WS. She needs to sort things out while protecting WS and herself. She doesn't even know who are their enemies. We need WS to be aware of her danger actually but now WS is just all thrilled in his girl undermining YW's ill-intentions. SY doesn't seem like the type of girl who would go depend on her guy crying for help. She in fact wants to help and protect him without alarming him. Oiy how can I not like this charming lady - SY? 

gumi said: I love this part!
WW: Because she is the person I wish to make my person.WS: That's why you were like that.WW: If you knew, would you step back. WS: She is already my person.
WW: Your person...is it Assistant head or Gaebong?WS: It does not matter. The thing that matters is that it is her.  If Gaebong goes to you by her own will, I will not stop her. But Wook-ah, that will never happen.

oooooooooooooooooh confidence!!!