[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

The long-waited anticipated KISSSSS of the OTP! WS finally did it, not just once but TWICEafter many episodes of dreaming about SY's lips!! WS, you're her man!   \:D/
20150223_1424698108_77549200_1.jpg
Cr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660730

Alston9 said: haymochi said: yup.........they want him to sleep with YW, that's why i'm seeing YW smirking again........ [-( [-( poor SY......... :((
Everyone already found out the marriage btw SY-WS and i bet WS will be the last one to know again until something bad happens to her.

i do think WS will refuse. If he just willingly sleep with YW, YW won't have any reason to be evil anymore As it has been mentioned multiple times...the novel did not follow the history at all, so we can stop saying how his child is the Queens,etc..etc... I don't know whether this drama is going to follow the novel or the history but so far it has been following closely to the original novel..so yup we can hope for the otp happy ending.but judging from ep 12.......with lots of romantic moments going on... usually the hurdles are about to come.....YW is starting to become  really really really evil  to harm SY in any way  X(but...

WS and SY will def consummate their marriage after he found out that she is his wife  :x

Guest dawnshine

The KISSSS scene clip - Warning: Watch at your own risk and control your squealing volume so that you will not alarm your neighbors. Any symptoms such as dizzy, giddy, fast heartbeat, please seek help asap!

Cr: MBC

Guest madaraa5

i've been thinking all kind of scenarios.. like @dawnshine stated that YW may starts using poison to drug WS just like what she did to the current king.

She is beyond wicked.......

Now she's using the mom card

Guest dawnshine

madaraa5 said:

i've been thinking all kind of scenarios.. like @dawnshine stated that YW may starts using poison to drug WS just like what she did to the current king.She is beyond wicked.......

WS, you are too too slow. Everyone knows that GB is a girl except you don't know. Know everyone knows that SY is your wife and yet you have no ideas. How come a quick picker and thinker like you have no sense in girlish thing. Please wake up and think faster, there is no other beautiful, capable and smart girl in CH trading , except SY. That is your bride.....your wife.......

Episode 12 text previewI want to grow old with you.........
Looking at Shinyool who dressed up as a woman, WangSo can't take his eyes off her. Wearing his prince outfit, WangSo and ShinYool travel to Gaegyong and  spend a happy time together.
Meanwhile Empress Dowager wants WangSo and Yeowon to sleep together, but.....

For the first time i love the word "but" :-??

Guest jezhead

Hi guys and girls, i am very new here and was wondering if it was possible for me to share my shows like this one here? I get all the new drama shows from asia and movies too. I just got this one today:Shine or Go Crazy E11 720p
but don't know if i am allowed to show a download link here? Any can help?