[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl said: Sorry, but the Queen mother was hateful to her own child because she thought he had a bad fate. The worse part is she acted as if WS wasn't her child and was abusive towards him. Now she's hearing the complete fate that he's destine to become King, she's realizing how she treated him very bad, but I don't care for her.

lclarakl said: Sorry, but the Queen mother was hateful to her own child because she thought he had a bad fate. The worse part is she acted as if WS wasn't her child and was abusive towards him. Now she's hearing the complete fate that he's destine to become King, she's realizing how she treated him very bad, but I don't care for her.

Guest dawnshine

What a perfect OTP!  I can't get my eyes off of you! B20150224092807780.jpg
Cr: http://www.wowtv.co.kr/newscenter/news/view.asp?bcode=T30001000&artid=A201502240102

I don't know if it was SY's girly giggles and WS' flirty grin and laughter, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when he was rubbing his foot against BM's leg thinking he was rubbing SY's leg.  That scene was hilarious.

Poor WS lost his desire to drink thinking that SY could possibly like another man.  Loved seeing his jealousy.

Guest dawnshine

lclarakl said:

I don't know if it was SY's girly giggles and WS' flirty grin and laughter, I couldn't help but laugh out loud when he was rubbing his foot against BM's leg thinking he was rubbing SY's leg.  That scene was hilarious.

Poor WS lost his desire to think thinking that SY could possibly like another man.  Loved seeing his jealousy.

dawnshine said: lclarakl said:

Poor WS lost his desire to think thinking that SY could possibly like another man.  Loved seeing his jealousy.

dawnshine said: lclarakl said:

Guest dawnshine

@cutestrobery - Somehow I feel that if YW wants to harm SY, the best is to use her hidden skill - poisons. Framing SY might not be that easy knowing SY is very smart, unless it's the type of framing that would make other people to kill SY. I feel SY would be smart enough to get herself out of that type of (framing/accusation) danger.  That'd be the best way to get rid of SY. And I do hope WS will be able to find out SY is his wife sooner than the original story. Another thing YW could do is to inform WSR or the King that SY lied to the King about only meeting WS the first time at the competition. That could be a big deal back then if you lied to the king, especially a crazy king. 
@Icklara - Great point there! Right now I feel SY doesn't want to be aggressive to usurp YW's position; she seems to be more concerned for WS. Both SY and WS haven't realized YW's ambition and her poisoning the King. Sadly WS-SY are in a very passive situation now. 

I was totally transfixed today by the Dowager Queen.  Watching raw without subs, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.  Who is that actress?  She is knocking that role out of the park.  
Also, I'm loving to hate on YW.  I'm looking forward to not liking her more and more!!!! 
Kudos to the stylist/costumer!  YW and Dowager Queen are wearing some seriously gorgeous royal robes and hair jewlery.  I wonder how long it takes the cast to go through hair, wardrobe, and make-up each day?
I'm a huge fan of SY's brother right now.  He is hilarious!  Even though he spilled the beans today; I can
My computer has been down for a few days.  Glad to be back to Soompi.  I missed you guys! Shout out to @onnififi!  Glad you finally joined us over here. Your posts brighten any board! 

I believe YS is not a "weak" girl, she will not easily give up on WS, She will fight for her love, even how cold YW and other people will be, she won't careCause we knew that when she claimed "Did you know what, I married him first!"Right from the beginning, even she knew he already had a wife, but still, she had some special feelings for him. But somehow, it frightened me when I imagine that YS will make the ultimate sacrifice....and WS will be suffer ... a lot from that.....  :-<

lclarakl said:

Poor WS lost his desire to drink thinking that SY could possibly like another man.  Loved seeing his jealousy.

I was totally transfixed today by the Dowager Queen.  Watching raw without subs, I just couldn't take my eyes off of her.  Who is that actress?  She is knocking that role out of the park.  

Also, I'm loving to hate on YW.  I'm looking forward to not liking her more and more!!!! 

Kudos to the stylist/costumer!  YW and Dowager Queen are wearing some seriously gorgeous royal robes and hair jewlery.  I wonder how long it takes the cast to go through hair, wardrobe, and make-up each day?

I'm a huge fan of SY's brother right now.  He is hilarious!  Even though he spilled the beans today; I can

My computer has been down for a few days.  Glad to be back to Soompi.  I missed you guys! Shout out to @onnififi!  Glad you finally joined us over here. Your posts brighten any board! 

@only1khj‌ thank you my dear chingu for your warm welcome. Huh you think so about your unnie post? I'm so touch thank you dear. But I'm afraid that for all the chingus here who doesn't know your unnie yet they might think that I'm crazy! But I didn't think that I came to the wrong thread because this thread sounds like me Shine Or GO CRAZY. :D:D:D Anyway chingu ar me too love all their accessories and clothing. SY head accessories I love them all even that WS scary wife her robes and head accessories also so beautiful although your unnie think that she looks so much like Snow White witch step mom!! LOL! Okay I got to go due to my work load today. See ya later. Ciao.

bebebisous33 said: I watched it raw and loved it, especially when WS tried to make fun of SY (she had to dress as GB, then as SY and again as GB).
 I had wished a kiss... it was granted. They kissed twice! :x
The alliances are now changing. The Dowager Empress is now supporting WS, but can't show it in the open, whereas the king is gettting even crazier, YW has realised that SY is a thread to her and it seems that WW is now alone. 
On viki, 52% has been already subtitled!! This means, when I wake up tomorrow, it will be already finished!! :D