[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

WS told YW mind your business and she mentioned to him have fun .. YW called YS to visit her...YW said thank you to YS I believe she trying to dig something here...YW kept on mentioned WS to YS...she ask YS to do something...maybe ment the white tiger fighter clothes belong to QS which YW slit it earlier ...WW meeting WSR...

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: WS told YW mind your business and she mentioned to him have fun .. YW called YS to visit her...YW said thank you to YS I believe she trying to dig something here...YW kept on mentioned WS to YS...she ask YS to do something...maybe ment the white tiger fighter clothes belong to QS which YW slit it earlier ...WW meeting WSR...

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: WW, WSR and SW having meeting now.. not sure what they planning now....now YS and her family screens is ger bro sick? He is nausea...and your unnie dont think that he is pregnant! Lol!

WS came to visit YS.. Gyeong so cute he shouted fm far WS name .. omo this is the 1st time yr unnie heard his voice. WS came into YS place and YS family try to hide her behind the back. They didnt know that WS already know that YS is a girl...WS asking who are they hiding...they didnt tell then something drop when he is trying to pick up he saw YS behind their back. YS gave YS to meet behind??

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: WS came to visit YS.. Gyeong so cute he shouted fm far WS name .. omo this is the 1st time yr unnie heard his voice. WS came into YS place and YS family try to hide her behind the back. They didnt know that WS already know that YS is a girl...WS asking who are they hiding...they didnt tell then something drop when he is trying to pick up he saw YS behind their back. YS gave YS to meet behind??

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: YS and WS went to visit a clinic to look at the sick people? After the visit both of them talking. WS was asking YS does he looks good in those prince attire? Ah that thick skin guy...but still you unnue love him!! Haha

OMG they talking so closed Omo...omo a kiss again!!! But this time longer!! Hahaha I LIKED!!aahhh both of them so sweet. Wow they hold hand while walking!!!! Wow they date until at night. Finally reach YS home...WS told her to go in...WS was about to leave theb YS called him them they talk again...ahhh mianhae my korean is bad.....OMG!! YS invited WS to her ROOM!! Oh my...my this is daring...once they reached in the room the hugsssss. Wahh im melting

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: OMG they talking so closed Omo...omo a kiss again!!! But this time longer!! Hahaha I LIKED!!aahhh both of them so sweet. Wow they hold hand while walking!!!! Wow they date until at night. Finally reach YS home...WS told her to go in...WS was about to leave theb YS called him them they talk again...ahhh mianhae my korean is bad.....OMG!! YS invited WS to her ROOM!! Oh my...my this is daring...once they reached in the room the hugsssss. Wahh im melting

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: OMG they talking so closed Omo...omo a kiss again!!! But this time longer!! Hahaha I LIKED!!aahhh both of them so sweet. Wow they hold hand while walking!!!! Wow they date until at night. Finally reach YS home...WS told her to go in...WS was about to leave theb YS called him them they talk again...ahhh mianhae my korean is bad.....OMG!! YS invited WS to her ROOM!! Oh my...my this is daring...once they reached in the room the hugsssss. Wahh im melting

Suddenly Baek Myo called out for YS...hahaha...they split out and WS hide under the table....hahaha..then Baek Myo ask that WS doesnt know that Gaebong is a girl....then YS of course. Then after Baek Myo left WS cane out and they hugsss again!! Hahaha but this time is interrupt by her bro YGD...lol. Then WS left and went back. He then visit his mom the queen. Wow mom so sweet ask him to sit and pour him a drink WS said its her 1st time?? Aaaww your unnie feel sad. WS is touch he get choked while drinking. Mom quickly stand up and help him suddenly mom and son hold hand...aaahh so sweet.

mother son reunion - the best!!!!!   I think WS will never leave SY side now since he may think that after meeting and falling in love with her, he is getting his mother love which he was deprived of from his young childhood days.   Already he has her butterfly pendant talisman protecting him from evils which she gave him 5 years ago.  when he comes to know that she was the one who he married 5 years ago, thats the climax.  i dont want that scenario to get dragged longer.  Queen (WS mom) call YW to fix the date and time for their first night.

Mom and son still talking. Wow now WS serve his mom a drink. Well done WS. Mom is touch. Both drinking now. Next morning scenes. YS bro received a letter and he quickly show to YS and family.. Im not sure what is the letter abt. YW went to visit the queen. Not sure what they talking... after aYW left queen called her advisor....WW called YS to palace?

Guest dawnshine

WSR sent a letter to SY. SY's brother very nervous.
Queen met with YW and asked if YW and WS have been sleeping in separate rooms. She said since day 1. Queen asked King adviser to come up a way to get YW-WS to commensurate their marriage. Geez!