[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I have just finished watching this drama. Jang Hyuk is one of the best actor in Korea. I admired him since Fated to Love you. I'm a little bit disappointed in the ending this drama. Since this is just a fiction, the writer should have made twist in the story to make it as happy ending as consolation to the viewers. The love of Wang So and Gaebong is coupled with sacrifices that must be rewarded with happiness after Wang So became a King not in the after life. I don't understand why they parted so easily and Wang So let her and did not tell her to stay by his side forever.

thanks to everybody out there.  

• Like 1

Guest adikkeluangman

Behind the scenes of Jang Hyuk in drama Shine or Go Crazy.

장혁 액션 1 

Practicing his sword skill

장혁 액션 2

Practicing for the fighting scene.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...

Re-watching this series because of Jang Hyuk
I am actually going to re watch all his series one by one

and am at Episode 5 and I am very irritated by Gil-Bok...What is his purpose in following and searching high and low every time for Wang So and also does not seem to be able to keep secret well
Strangely each time Gil-Bok pop out...I grit my teeth and hoping he won't do or say something that will eventually be a threat to Wang So
Another irritating person is Wang Wook...remember he say he was devastated because his lover committed suicide after being chosen as concubine to the king and he cannot forgive.  Strangely enough he seems to be walking that path of stealing what's not his and stealing what should not be his and his cunning pretentious way among the brothers yet portraying another view in front of Shin Yool like she belongs to him...ouch I so want him to die in the "Fight of the Prince"
Also the coward way of Wang Sik-Ryeom eyeing the throne and stealing all the Court's money in building his own capital...another one to be slaughtered...pardon my strong words but those are the feelings when seeing WSR and WW
Also why do i get the feeling that Hwangbo Yeo Won actually wants to be Wang Wook lover and not Wang So...

Anyone re-watching this series...