[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

So did the King man tell the Queen about SY is also the N Star ? Is this why the queen called for her YW see the other half of the butterfly on SY neck..  Yw is mad as hell.. LOL The Queen likes SY
So YW drugs SY brother and find out they are married she thinks she was being played I knew the way she look at those clothes she was going to cut that shyt up  

Oh god. Did someone want romantic?? Cuz I think this week they're giving it all!!

So WS just charges into bath room as soon as he knows GB is a woman and simply THROWS her in the water, and then simply KISSES her, I mean, this man, is he slow or quick? Took him 8 episodes to realize she's a girl, and half an episode to kiss her in a bath tub! lol
And they they are all bubbly and giggly over dinner table....they are already a lovey dovey couple lol.
And next episode's title is "I want to grow old with you." omg

So will YW tell her brother about SY and WS or will she watch him make a fool of himself trying to be first for her husband.. YW is going to kill all WS people to make him depended on her this is where I think SY bodyguard the old man will join forces with WS and BM will also be working against WS and SY thinking she saving SY from WW sister.. BM is also another one that won;t tell WW that SY and WS is married..  

yup.........they want him to sleep with YW, that's why i'm seeing YW smirking again........ [-( [-( poor SY......... :((
Everyone already found out the marriage btw SY-WS and i bet WS will be the last one to know again until something bad happens to her.

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: yup.........they want him to sleep with YW, that's why i'm seeing YW smirking again........ [-( [-( poor SY......... :((
Everyone already found out the marriage btw SY-WS and i bet WS will be the last one to know again until something bad happens to her.

Guest dawnshine

Preview Ep 12 - Please let the OTP romance flourish and be without hindrance :x
http://youtu.be/4anzqkg42r8 Cr: Just...JangHyuk1220

Guest dawnshine

haymochi said: yes yes yes......the queen can just request how many dimples babies she wants.. lol  :)) i think WS won't abide to the queen command (i hope so) and that will make YW even more furious