[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

If I make a list for the enemies, it will be:

1. WS enemies: WSR, WW, SW. WSR sees WS as obstacle for him to be king, WW and SW are in love with WS wifes.

2. SY enemies: YW. I'm still unsure about YW feeling to WS but since she knows that she's the second wife, she will make WS as hers only or at least she will make herself as first wife.

SY only has 1 enemy but it seems that she is more in danger than WS. The first reason is her enemy is incredibly smart YW. She is the most dangerous person here. The second reason is that SY has never felt a "war" before, different from WS that start to fight with WSR assassins. The third reason is the character of SY itself as a good person. SY can know if something will happen to her because of her cleverness but since she has a good and pure character, she maybe doesn't know the cunning way of the enemy.

OMG tonight WS going to propose to SY!!! :x He even bought the ring!!!! Please,Please,Please let everyone in WS side know that SY is the woman that will shine him.. Please,Please,Please let WS know that SY is his bride 5 years ago.. This drama really make me go crazy!!!! ~X(

10428575_852321868143637_379538861000133

Did WSR's Shadow guard think to himself about a sister when he met YW? It's got to be SY.  Does he know it's SY?  And where did that come from all of a sudden?  I remember reading that theory on this board somewhere, looks like you may have guessed that right.  

Alston9 said: If I make a list for the enemies, it will be: 1. WS enemies: WSR, WW, SW. WSR sees WS as obstacle for him to be king, WW and SW are in love with WS wifes. 2. SY enemies: YW. I'm still unsure about YW feeling to WS but since she knows that she's the second wife, she will make WS as hers only or at least she will make herself as first wife. SY only has 1 enemy but it seems that she is more in danger than WS. The first reason is her enemy is incredibly smart YW. She is the most dangerous person here. The second reason is that SY has never felt a "war" before, different from WS that start to fight with WSR assassins. The third reason is the character of SY itself as a good person. SY can know if something will happen to her because of her cleverness but since she has a good and pure character, she maybe doesn't know the cunning way of the enemy.

So WS is married to YW whose brother is WW who happens to be WS's brother?  So WS and WW have the same father and YW and WW have the same mother?  Oh what a tangled web we weave. :-?? :-?

Also, after watching with subs, I still don't care for the queen mother. She treated a little child horribly.....he NEVER knew a mother's love. She didn't have all the facts and yet she treated him bad.

I get the feeling that there will be lots of sadness after this ep.. yw has annouced that her enemy is SY.  who will be on SY side other than the merchant group? I hope WS realize the danger by bringing her into the royal family matters.  All the royals are actually targeting her because her smartness is threatening.
The crazy king will become more and more suspicious of Ws and hates SY too. I think people will try to frame WS for rhe poisoning... Like what some spoiler from the novel SY will go through an almost death experience( probably caused by evil YW) and WS won't be able to handle it, causing him anger hence the almost crazy prediction thingy? 
 I can't wait to see the reunion of shadow and Sy with the balhae story... He must play a big key in helping this otp. Aaah too many interesting things that could happen. My mind is going wild trying to guess the plot :D

One more thing.. I'm gonna throw WS into an icy bath tub if he dares to agree to sleep with YW X(

Guest dawnshine

@haymochi - Did I miss something? When did it indicate Shadow (SW) could be SY's long lost brother? The Chunghae people although are by SY's side, most of them are giving her troubles actually. She keeps most of the things herself too, especially things related to WS. Who can really help her? Everyone wants to harm her because of WS. 
I think you're right, after the little sweet romance, the OTP will be forced to be apart - everyone wants to break the OTP apart. 
We don't have to prepare the ice bucket as under normal circumstances WS will not betray SY. His heart and mind are full of SY now. :D 

@Iclaraki - re: "watch your hands sister". hahaha! I know right? That scene definitely had a weird vibe to it. YW appears to like to stroke other people's collar area (shadow guard, Wang So when injured)  ...gurl bettah keep her hands to herself. ha!
p.s. Shadow guard is HOT. (that is all)

only1khj said: Did WSR's Shadow guard think to himself about a sister when he met YW? It's got to be SY.  Does he know it's SY?  And where did that come from all of a sudden?  I remember reading that theory on this board somewhere, looks like you may have guessed that right.