[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Oh its not palace but its WSR home..WSR came to join them...what is that evil guy want fm YS? Im not sure. He is asking YS some questions..Then he show WW. SW is listening to them from the back door..Now left YS and WW talking serious but im not sure what they saying...

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: Oh its not palace but its WSR home..WSR came to join them...what is that evil guy want fm YS? Im not sure. He is asking YS some questions..Then he show WW. SW is listening to them from the back door..Now left YS and WW talking serious but im not sure what they saying...

WW is very upset when talking to YS...next screen WS is holding 2 rings in his palm....haha she went to visit YS...omo...omo that horny WS went sneaking straight into YS room!! Ong!! I dont believe this guy!! Haha..he went to look for her in her room and even under her table??!!!

Guest dawnshine

Before SY left, she asked WW, "Is it because I look like her (referring his ex) that you like me? If you liked her why didn't you protect her?"
WW replied, "It's not possible to protect her. Every prince's first marriage must be arranged by the king. If one disobeys, one will be killed!"
Oh nooooo does that mean YW will use this to harm SY? SY for the sake of protecting WS will choose to sacrifice herself! 

YS left WW. On her way back she recall her wedding day with WS went he left her....YS came home she was sad but she didnt see WS hiding in her room....then she took out her red wedding from her cupboard. WS saw fm his hiding place. Omo..imo WS knew now that YS is his 1st wife...

YS os crying while holding her red wedding clothes. WS came nearer wanted to hold her...then he stop and change his mind? He then left...YS after she cried. She came out carrying her red wedding..is she trying to throw them away?? When she is out she saw WS back...oh he is still there but outside...YS hide the clothes behind her back. WS saw her and pretended that he didnt know...he then came and hugss her...wah this ep so many lovey dovey moment but also sad moment. After the hugs WS left both crying but of course both didnt know that both are crying

WS saw YW at the door? Then they went to visit the queen? Queen told them something...WS is not happy bit YW is smiling!!! Both then left and talk outside...oh no!! Next screen YS trying to burned her red wedding dress!! Undeweiii!!! Please no! The she recalled WS said something abd she change her mind?

Guest dawnshine

haymochi

said:Oomgggggggggg is hat surpriseee is thiiiiiiiiiiiis... Totally different from the novel. I'm in a shock state right now.. Buttrrfly pendant known already?good job script writer

dawnshine said: Before SY left, she asked WW, "Is it because I look like her (referring his ex) that you like me? If you liked her why didn't you protect her?"
WW replied, "It's not possible to protect her. Every prince's first marriage must be arranged by the king. If one disobeys, one will be killed!"
Oh nooooo does that mean YW will use this to harm SY? SY for the sake of protecting WS will choose to sacrifice herself! 

Now YS and family talking...then YS said she tired and sleepy and left...Baek Myo said YS pitiful? Aahhh YW maid came to visit YS that night...not sure what they want...YW is in her room thinking.... now YS also in her room thinking....OMG!! Did the queen told WS and YW that they should sleep together!! :-O :-O

Guest dawnshine

onnififi said: WS saw YW at the door? Then they went to visit the queen? Queen told them something...WS is not happy bit YW is smiling!!! Both then left and talk outside...oh no!! Next screen YS trying to burned her red wedding dress!! Undeweiii!!! Please no! The she recalled WS said something abd she change her mind?