[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

Oh and there was a phase when everyone was so confused amid a flood of internet slangs lol. MC was throwing those words at actors and they were like ???? do you know this? I know this one, do you know that? No, what does that mean? LOL. And OYS knew all of them and she was like  "Well, I AM the only one in 20s among here, you know!" lolll. Oh but Jang Hyuk knew one word that MC didn't know, and he was SO PROUD of it, his speaking speed got 3 times faster when he was explaining what that means, and he proudly used that term in the end as well. omg so adorkable someone save me. 

Guest bestofthebest

Dang, this drama is good.
Jang Hyuk has overtaken Song seung heon as my #1 fav male actor. And both OSY and Honey Lee has taken over Lee Da Hae and that one girl from "Autum in my heart" as my top 2 female actors.
Forget about the guys for a bit, just those two girls...awwwwwwwwwwww, don't wake me up! lmfao

They character are shown by their cloth. JH is wearing black jacket and it shows his calm, quite shy and seriousness. OYS cloth really shows that she is an easy going, active and bright person. LHN with her one piece dress shows her elegance and "high class" character. Yeah, she's former miss Korea with master degree from SNU! LJH looks very comfortable yet funny.

Horay at least there is video of their Fanmeeting today
class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <Fan Meeting>Part.1(Digest) 'Shine or Go Crazy'  
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fuIGhIlsvoo
class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <Fan Meeting>Part.2(Digest) 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0v0c2sXPlmE

class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <Fan Meeting>Part.3 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LcwH87DmFok

class="yt watch-title-container"빛나거나 미치거나 <Fan Meeting>Part.4.(NG&Closing) 'Shine or Go Crazy'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_-UVtynr88

Hello @everyone.

Its my first time writing here. I just stop by to said that I really love this drama A LOT. I already fell in love with Shine or Go Crazy when I started watching the 1st episode.  :-bd :-bd :-bd  I did marathon watching all the 10 episodes yesterday and every of the episode getting better and better. My congrats to Shine and Go Crazy team and especially to Jang Hyuk! As usual he did an amazing job in his acting. =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

onnififi said:

Hello @everyone.

Its my first time writing here. I just stop by to said that I really love this drama A LOT. I already fell in love with Shine or Go Crazy when I started watching the 1st episode.  :-bd :-bd :-bd  I did marathon watching all the 10 episodes yesterday and every of the episode getting better and better. My congrats to Shine and Go Crazy team and especially to Jang Hyuk! As usual he did an amazing job in his acting. =D> =D> ^:)^ ^:)^

valsava said: onnififi said:

Hello @everyone.

Guest sullifish

2 hours more for ep 11...really cant wait anymore...its gonna interesting since they knew who he is and who she is...wang wook become more scary now haha

haymochi said: padhari said: I have a doubt, if anyone can please clarify- thanks. Do WS/SS know that Gaebong/SY become paralytic after feeding him medicine in the process of saving him from the hurt. Thanks for the preview. Its going to be comical, emotional and rough ride on monday when the episode airs. SoGC fighting!!!!!!!

1 more hour to go..... b-(

The casts all look good at the fan meet.

Janghyuk is so charming oozing with charisma and. actually his personality is actually really funny lol.

Im joo hwan is so handsome. With that kind of hair,

I can take his character more seriously.

Oh yeon seo is so cute and outgoing.

lee honey is always elegant.

Honey lee in her queen outfit always remind me of snow white/ snow queen....

Hope we will get to see the bath tub kiss scene tonight. Please don't let it be another teasing for tomorrow ep or just an imagination. The pd loves torturing us

:-t

Guest dawnshine

The battle between the two smarties - Princess SY vs Princess YW is about to start in an hour's time. Let the countdown begins NOW!
2015022316082968_1_rstarnyj.jpg
Cr: http://reviewstar.heraldcorp.com/Article/ArticleView.php?WEB_GSNO=10240675

The Queen has discovered WS reversal of fate and flashing back on how bad she treated him and crying she realized she only heard half of what the king and the man was talking about but he told her that the King set WS up and he's been tracking the ones that killed him