[Drama 2015] Shine or Go Crazy 빛나거나 미치거나

ChelseaS

I am really enjoying this drama. I like all the characters and their interaction. The writing for the scheming and deception is also well written. I like the main pairing but I also like Yeo Won. She is a capable, calculating and smart woman. In ep 10 when Wang So did not take her hand it made me thing of back in episode 2 or 3 when SY said how bad and hurt the people must have felt when he didn't take their hand(his father's). Also, I think in ep 1 it mentions that 2 lucky stars help Wang So become King.

I really hope that YW helps Wang So become king as well and I also want her to take the Queen position because she desired it since the start of their arranged marriage. While Wang So can be truly in love with SY. If they follow the history then I think the King had children with both his wives.

It is also really awesome to see Im Ju Hwan back in a historical drama. I was a huge fan of his in Tamra the island. He still looks awesome and young as ever.

I have a doubt, if anyone can please clarify- thanks. Do WS/SS know that Gaebong/SY become paralytic after feeding him medicine in the process of saving him from the hurt.

Thanks for the preview. Its going to be comical, emotional and rough ride on monday when the episode airs.

SoGC fighting!!!!!!!

Guest dawnshine

padhari said: I have a doubt, if anyone can please clarify- thanks. Do WS/SS know that Gaebong/SY become paralytic after feeding him medicine in the process of saving him from the hurt. Thanks for the preview. Its going to be comical, emotional and rough ride on monday when the episode airs. SoGC fighting!!!!!!!

padhari said: I have a doubt, if anyone can please clarify- thanks. Do WS/SS know that Gaebong/SY become paralytic after feeding him medicine in the process of saving him from the hurt. Thanks for the preview. Its going to be comical, emotional and rough ride on monday when the episode airs. SoGC fighting!!!!!!!

I am really enjoying this drama. I like all the characters and their interaction. The writing for the scheming and deception is also well written. I like the main pairing but I also like Yeo Won. She is a capable, calculating and smart woman. In ep 10 when Wang So did not take her hand it made me thing of back in episode 2 or 3 when SY said how bad and hurt the people must have felt when he didn't take their hand(his father's). Also, I think in ep 1 it mentions that 2 lucky stars help Wang So become King.

I really hope that YW helps Wang So become king as well and I also want her to take the Queen position because she desired it since the start of their arranged marriage. While Wang So can be truly in love with SY. If they follow the history then I think the King had children with both his wives.

It is also really awesome to see Im Ju Hwan back in a historical drama. I was a huge fan of his in Tamra the island. He still looks awesome and young as ever.

If it follows the novel then i don't think it will follow the history at all... The children won't be as well

Eeek can't wait for the photos of the fanmeet...

I hope other than the otp romance, we will get some more SY and her balhae princess background too.

I can't wait to see WS starting to have the ambitions of becoming the king. Maybe at some point he will be at the edge of going crazy like what SY predicted...and she will def keep him sane.

Things I remember from SoGC fanmeeting online broadcast:

Jang Hyuk was shy and quiet and serious, but had a lot of things to say about the drama.Oh Yeon Seo was super cute and bright and energetic.Honey Lee was beautiful and eloquent.Lim Ju Hwan was manly and funny and honest. 

There was a funny cat fight between OYS and LHN, fighting over Wang So lol. "Well, he's mine!" "Well, he's my husband!" "Actually, I married him first!" LOL.
Oh and there was a battle between JH and LJH....over who's the unhappiest one lol.LJH: I think I'm the unhappiest one...I lost my girl to my own father. JH: Well, I got abandoned and grew up alone in the mountain for 10 years, and upon return got slapped by my mother lol.OYS barges in: My mother died!LHN: We got some family problems here, eh?

Honey Lee says she was truly impressed by Jang Hyuk's professionalism when....he snored. professionally. lol.When they were filming the scene where injured Wang So lies on YW's bed shirtless, she says Jang Hyuk was actually sleeping lol. He had pulled three all-nighters in a row, and it was 5 or 6 am at that time, and he was snoring. But what's really AMAZING about Jang Hyuk is, he stops snoring right when she is about to say her line LOL. And starts snoring again after her line is done...and stops again when she says something.......Honey Lee and staff members there were truly impressed.

Guest dawnshine

20150223_1424658832_72791200_1.jpgCr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660326
20150223_1424659642_35332200_1.jpg
Cr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660337
20150223_1424659096_97633400_1.jpg
Cr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660327
20150223_1424659981_19601500_1.jpg
Cr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660340

Guest dawnshine

5dOaW5wIAYBa635602874888316933.jpgFD9E0GaLtQVd635602875010354431.jpgCr: http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/118922
20150223_1424660931_11283100_1.jpg
Cr: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=660346
@gumi - Thank you so much for doing the recap of the FM. Didn't understand much if at all but truly enjoyed seeing the leads' interactions and their NGs! I think JH-OYS  together with Chunghae people scenes have the most NGs. Looks like they're truly having fun filming from the NGs.

Oh, and in the beginning, Jang Hyuk was going to start speaking and his microphone wasn't on. He was having trouble with it and OYS took his mike and turned it on for him, and HJM(MC, SY bro) was like, "Our prince Wang So isn't so bright with technology since he grew up in Keumkang mountaint." lol. 

Lmao i will wait for Soso rap and the three back up dancers :)) :)
 I knew iiiit..... They are going to release kissing stills soon!!! Not that i guess it would be in a bath tub though <:-P .
 Is gaebong trying to hide and just jump into the tub or what? Lmao