[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest Soniya15

#75. When didn't really like the song "Through the Ages by Alan" and now you watch the MV and you start to like it and it made you cry watching MV. 

I'm guilty of this. I've grown to love this song.

Although, I believe this should have been the opening song for the first half of the series and the more anguish-filled / more passionate Fire of the Heart song be left to open for the second half. 

I agree with the switching of the songs. It makes more sense. The guy version of "Through the ages" wasn't so bad after I kept listening to it. What do you guys think?

If I keep listening to all the songs of TJoF, I don't know if I'll recover. Thinking about it, makes me obsess again and again. No, I don't like the male version of "Through the ages." 

Thank you everyone for all your posts and updates!!! Can someone please translate what wallace wrote about the cut scenes?? Thanks in advance!

Omg! Wallace did comment about the cut scenes? I want to know what he said. I agreed with @miaka_fy that BHZ already was attracted to HQG when he disguised as Mo Bing.  Toward the ending, I believe FGG wrote the seduction of HQG and BHZ to satisfy the readers because she was depriving everyone by making BHZ so cold. Anyways I am happy that BHZ started to show some feelings. That's what I've been waiting for, but why does it have to be cut?!

The problem is not the song but the timing. It should have come in first half. It is too breezy.

And if Wallace won't answer the question when he thinks BZH fell for HQG, I doubt he will answer a question that whatever answer he gives will do himself much damage.

• Like 1

@bubblyb00_stv - Same here :) I'm trying to watch and read other things to distract myself however I look forward to his new drama which is released in October. Never been a Wallace fan until now (hehehe) 

Here's the link to online novel for Here He comes, Close Your Eyes. http://sikushu.com/html/21/21593/index.html   I posted the chapters relating to the naughty scenes :D on Wallace Info Forum.   http://wallacehuoforum.info/topic/11102156/3/

I like Hearts of Fire.  It's very passionate and Julia has a powerful voice.  I know it sounds modern with the English words but it clearly sums up HQG's obsession.    I like Alan's Through The Ages too but her voice seems to be a tad too weak unfortunately?  Scars is my favourite.  Is the complete CD on sale yet?

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 5

Guest dominjoonssi

@miaka fy

@Bella-Chimura

there is no original version torrent, only 2 versions available the Hunan TV cut and the 50 EP cut. please don't be taken in. so far what you have described for the first EP is the same as my 50 EPversion, which is the same one for Viki. there are alot of people online claiming to have the original version, but those are all fakes. do you have a Baidu account, i could give you the link for the 50 EP cut.

for the OST, only "Cannot Say" and the instruments are included because the copyrights for the rest of the songs belong either to the recording artiste or Ocean Butterfly Recording Studio, hence they are not included.

the picture posted earlier of "wallace's comment" is not Wallace's comment on deleted scenes,it's about Ciwen saying they will release the deluxe 50 EP cut.  if someone gives me the actual text or link of the real Wallace comments I will translate.

someone did tell something else about Wallace, he said that the bloody kiss was really difficult filming so he's looking forward to seeing it on scene and he also looks forward to the latter part of the series after the Wastelands arc. Actually, during the Wastelands arc, alot alot alot of his emotional scenes were all cut. I want my Black Zihua. :tears:

I have looked through the post and there are about 40 points put together by fans about the deleted or altered sequences, my poor Beautiful Sister got edited out too and it was 2 important scenes. :tears:

will be posting about the deleted bits later. please keep active on the forum.

i will reveal one, have to go and eat and do chores.

LSY wasn't killed by the backslash. He committed suicide to join TB, which is why QS said Pretty Flower drove LSY to his death and Cat Fish said later "You foolish boy", ZR's line was redubbed when his actual line was "LSY committed suicide" that's why CatFish started to reflect on his deeds so far.

Edited by dominjoonssi

"LSY wasn't killed by the backslash. He committed suicide to join TB, which is why QS said Pretty Flower drove LSY to his death and Cat Fish said later "You foolish boy", ZR's line was redubbed when his actual line was "LSY committed suicide" that's why CatFish started to reflect on his deeds so far."

This one I know why redubbed. SARFT banned suicide.

Which means in between HQG said what she said to Shiyi and a dead shiyi, something in the middle was censored to show as if HQG killed him and he didn't even asked for it.

Well technically HQG making BZH kill her is also suicide. Why not just delete the whole scene. The disciple-shifu relationship is also sinful. Why not ban that? Oh I heard SARFT just banned beautiful immortal looking actors in beautiful immortal roles. Ban the whole script then!

This is not censorship. This is suppression of free speech and freedom to imagine.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 4

@BellyButton - oh I can't open the link :( I want to read it, please is there another way? Thank you kindly.

I don't know why you cannot open the link?  Do you mean both links?  I tried and I could open them.  If you are referring to the first link, it's in Chinese so perhaps you didn't have the right software in your computer?  It shouldn't be blocked in the USA (thundergirl, are you from the US?) as I know Kashie managed to open the link.  

Here's the link to a blog where someone translated a couple of chapters on the novel:http://onesecondspring.blogspot.sg/2015/06/he-has-come-please-close-your-eyes-by.html and another one : http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=4475

• Like 5

Guest kashie19

@BellyButton - oh I can't open the link :( I want to read it, please is there another way? Thank you kindly.

I don't know why you cannot open the link?  Do you mean both links?  I tried and I could open them.  If you are referring to the first link, it's in Chinese so perhaps you didn't have the right software in your computer?  It shouldn't be blocked in the USA (thundergirl, are you from the US?) as I know Kashie managed to open the link.  

Here's the link to a blog where someone translated a couple of chapters on the novel:http://onesecondspring.blogspot.sg/2015/06/he-has-come-please-close-your-eyes-by.html and another one : http://www.books.shushengbar.com/?p=4475

I sure did B) 

On the finale night, most of the main casts - Wallace, Ma Ke, Frida, Dan Feng were all just chatting on weibo right before the show. Wallace doesn't really watch his own dramas, but I'm pretty sure he tuned in too since he was just online. I can only imagine the faces of everyone while they watch in complete horror. I think a lot of these cuts were done sorta last minute, so most of the actors didn't know. Poor a Wallace looking forward to all the scenes that got cut. 

@Soniya15 , @myden , @mmrod_04 , @bubblyb00_stv , @xnancly_stv let's keep on voting, he is #3 now.

@miaka fy you know I will stay here too, right? Our panda days still not over yet :w00t::phew::sweatingbullets: until those real uncut show up and we finish watching them :D

@dominjoonssi I try not to give up hope, I still so obsessed with this series, even worse than when it still airing because now there are no newest episode to satisfy my crave only the real uncut version will do :sweatingbullets:

I really hope the so called 50 episodes deluxe version is not the same uncut version that we already can watch, and it really contain all those leak pics that iQiyi leak, and when Ci Wen sell the series to international they will sell the real uncut one and all the leak script scenes will be there. The leak scripts contain a lot of juicy part, I really want them to filmed it and they gonna pass the editing process, so we can all see it in the drama somehow.

I can not believe they cut all the way back to Mo Bing's arc, what are they purpose to do that? To make the love line between HQG and BZH non existent? :tears::angry::sweatingbullets:

@myden I saw him since his earlier days but never get captivated until TJOF :sweatingbullets:

Thank you for sharing the MV and live performance, love it :wub: I think there is one scene of BZH on the MV that we never saw it on the drama?

@LuMNaL I almost cry reading your post and replaying the scenes on my mind, loveee it sooo much :wub:

@miaka fy I also thought that first meeting it's lingering on BZH's mind more than he want or understand, I think that meeting contain lots of his first time too, I don't know his past but one thing for sure, that peach blossom soup is his first time and touching his heart a lot, because later we see that on his unconcious state he still murmuring that peach soup a lot (through YR conversations with Demon Goddess when YR also told her about BZH taking the rest of the nail punishment), writing this make me want to rewatch the last 2 episodes again :wub:

I really want to see those scenes that being cut that you mention :tears: I hope you gonna find the files again somewhere

@myden and @ kashie19 agree with both of you, I think Fire to the Heart is more suitable for the 2nd half, but I think because the opening credit that using that song contain lots of the scenes that get censored, I think that's why they change it? While they put it on the 1st half because they want to attract us viewers just like what they do on the 15' preview, ok writing this I kinda mad boiling again of all those censored and crappy editing they shoved to us :angry:

@BaiZiHua I save your translations, along with your comment, and it always linger on my mind (that comment of yours), I remember reading your translations and reading your comment make me laughing when you said ..so mushy... :D and I also remember @carmolita also said the same thing about the ...so mushy... thing :D

@BellyButton wow, now I'm more eager to watch the new drama even more :w00t: I thought there won't be many steamy scenes on the novel, I was sooo wrong :w00t::phew:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 8

@funnlimmsia and @BellyButton 

That ok dears ! ^^:wub: just want my whole complete serie. Also probably because I still want you two see my view about Zi Hua have a feeling for Qian Gu back to episode 01. hm, let's said affinity together from the first time they meet. Qian Gu seem already in adoration to Mo Bing and well Mo Bing...what he was thinking back then. I remark when Zi Hua took the position and when MY told the three reprimands

00:24:28,040 --> 00:24:31,190
Reading out the sect leader reprimands.

00:24:31,190 --> 00:24:34,260
One, to guard against greed.

00:24:34,300 --> 00:24:36,700
Two, to guard against anger.

00:24:36,740 --> 00:24:39,380
Three, to guard against emotions.

00:24:40,260 --> 00:24:43,110
Conferring the Sect Leader Temple Feather.

I will make a gifs later when we see his eyebrown lift it hehe when MY said to guard against emotions

@funnlimmsia wait a minute o.o they banned suicide?? SARFT when? if it's like that we will never have a remake from Butterfly Lover aka Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Ying Tai when she suicide at the end to become a butterfly o.o I know talking suicide isn't a light subject but to close everything like that will bring more suicide in a real life ...hm

@dominjoonssi No worry hehe I already sleep in this tread LOL

Also :) I think you didn't know me but in the net world if miaka-chan want something she will get. In anime world, people know me that when I want something I will get ...underground or other way LOLLL for drama...everything I want I find it why not our serie here :P;)

oh I do have Baidu and weibo account but from foreign and true the real version was leaked because one staff leaked the whole serie...uncut BUT it's underground said....so it's secret ...(well no more secret now as I write LOL).

I have my way to find the real uncut it's just long to find it because real life catch me. No worry:D, I got all 1080p version each episode was 1.96 gb and also I got 5 versions :) and the one uncut I said before...wasn't in torrent but baidu program or ftp file ...or underground forum :) 

I can't go out from this serie omg so addict and my obsession is level 100 now omg omg what can I do...what I can doooo lolllllllllll

@jolin_chan dear yes we still sleep here and make our tread the most popular in mainland :wub::wub: and also yes like I promise to you when I grab the uncut I will reupload it hugss!! But I think the person who will post again will wait a bit because mod in baidu are really fast to deleted the tread lolll and also hm a lot fakers have post a tread =.=;; about the uncut version...dunno, probably the best it's start to dw and check if isn't a fake or a real sigh ...

omg will update this post darling ...i'm running after time......xoxox

• Like 10

Spotify is awesome. It's amazing they have Hua Qian Gu's OST on the app. The music is beautiful. I was worried about buying the OST on Yesasia, but i realize how beautiful it was and I loved it. I hope everyone can have a chance to check out the music on Spotify. Loved it! 

Listening to the music, it made me realized, I'm not satisfied with the ending. WHY? Why?

Edited by nedayaj88
  • Like 4

Guest eyeglass400

@funnlimmsia and @BellyButton 

That ok dears ! ^^:wub: just want my whole complete serie. Also probably because I still want you two see my view about Zi Hua have a feeling for Qian Gu back to episode 01. hm, let's said affinity together from the first time they meet. Qian Gu seem already in adoration to Mo Bing and well Mo Bing...what he was thinking back then. I remark when Zi Hua took the position and when MY told the three reprimands

00:24:28,040 --> 00:24:31,190
Reading out the sect leader reprimands.

00:24:31,190 --> 00:24:34,260
One, to guard against greed.

00:24:34,300 --> 00:24:36,700
Two, to guard against anger.

00:24:36,740 --> 00:24:39,380
Three, to guard against emotions.

00:24:40,260 --> 00:24:43,110
Conferring the Sect Leader Temple Feather.

I will make a gifs later when we see his eyebrown lift it hehe when MY said to guard against emotions

@funnlimmsia wait a minute o.o they banned suicide?? SARFT when? if it's like that we will never have a remake from Butterfly Lover aka Liang Shan Bo Yu Zhu Ying Tai when she suicide at the end to become a butterfly o.o I know talking suicide isn't a light subject but to close everything like that will bring more suicide in a real life ...hm

@dominjoonssi No worry hehe I already sleep in this tread LOL

Also :) I think you didn't know me but in the net world if miaka-chan want something she will get. In anime world, people know me that when I want something I will get ...underground or other way LOLLL for drama...everything I want I find it why not our serie here :P;)

oh I do have Baidu and weibo account but from foreign and true the real version was leaked because one staff leaked the whole serie...uncut BUT it's underground said....so it's secret ...(well no more secret now as I write LOL).

I have my way to find the real uncut it's just long to find it because real life catch me. No worry:D, I got all 1080p version each episode was 1.96 gb and also I got 5 versions :) and the one uncut I said before...wasn't in torrent but baidu program or ftp file ...or underground forum :) 

I can't go out from this serie omg so addict and my obsession is level 100 now omg omg what can I do...what I can doooo lolllllllllll

@jolin_chan dear yes we still sleep here and make our tread the most popular in mainland :wub::wub: and also yes like I promise to you when I grab the uncut I will reupload it hugss!! But I think the person who will post again will wait a bit because mod in baidu are really fast to deleted the tread lolll and also hm a lot fakers have post a tread =.=;; about the uncut version...dunno, probably the best it's start to dw and check if isn't a fake or a real sigh ...

omg will update this post darling ...i'm running after time......xoxox

hooray!! I will be waiting for it :) thanks miaka! You really are amazing to find all these and even more amazing because you share these things to us. I am very happy that I found this forum, it feels like family here. And to all the other people in this forum who gave links, pictures, videos, info, even translations! thank you so much.

More news: I learned from viki that an epilogue from iQiyi will be released online and it will be subbed when it comes out ^_^

Hi y'all,

I am back full time to debate the series with y'all since the series had ended. I am rewatching the series right now. I always think MoBing has a thing for QG since the beginning when BZH took the oath. His shifu asked him to get rid of all the emotions, he was hesitating somehow.

Plus, we all know that BZh has always been busy cultivating. He never usually leaves Emotionless Hall. ZR did say that he lived in Chang Liu before but rarely saw BZH. How come when QG just got into Chang Liu. Whereever she is, BZH also appears somewhere watchjng her. Whenever she is in danger, he is there right away....amazing right? I am rewatching the series from ep1, i almost thought he has been stalking her somehow

• Like 6

Guest dominjoonssi

@miaka fy

which 5 versions do you have ? care to share? i don't keep the Hunan cut, no point, so I kept the 50 ep 1080p version.     I also have the Wallace only Cut version. how did you find that underground forum ? I really hope you can get your hands on the original version and share with us. channeling all my luck to you now. 

@dominjoonssi..i'll wait for you to translate all the cut scene that had been list ;) thanks so much for sharing it ♡♡♡♡ really hope I can watch real uncut TJOF soon.... :( 

@miaka fy...I'll wait for your uncut scene Underground Fated Connector, ha6. ♡♡♡ ;) 

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 5

..., eventhough it makes you hate me, eventhough it gonna makes you expel me from Chang Liu, now my appearance doesn't look like human nor ghost........

Bai Zi Hua (Zhu Ran) : you are a demon goddess now, you can do whatever you want without taking others into considerations.

Hua Qian Gu look at Bai Zi Hua (Zhu Ran) who is in front of her, with gentle expression on her face and she even smile, and can't help to hug him and try to kiss him.

Not too long after, Bai Zi Hua came rushing over, seeing Hua Qian Gu trying to kiss Zhu Ran.

In rage, closing down in a hurry, grabbing and pushing Zhu Ran, and take Hua Qian Gu away.

Bai Zi Hua : Xiao Gu, you drink too much ------------

Hua Qian Gu look at Zhu Ran and then look at Bai Zi Hua, and laugh instantly.

She saw two Bai Zi Hua in front of her eyes.

Hua Qian Gu : Huh? One Si Fu, two Si Fu, which one should I better pick first, uhm..., this one seems to be more gentle......

Hua Qian Gu tipsily walk towards Zhu Ran and throw herself at him with lust, Bai Zi Hua even angrier drag her away.

Person : Bai Zi Hua, Hua Qian Gu

Bai Zi Hua dragging and tumbling try to put Hua Qian Gu in the room, he never felt so much anger before.

Hua Qian Gu still dazed and confused from being drunk. Striving to shake off Bai Zi Hua's hand.

Hua Qian Gu : Let me go, I don't need you to take care of me, remember this, you're not my Shi Fu anymore, just my servant, you do whatever I told you to do!

Hua Qian Gu's stance is shaky, she charmingly sneer and seems to be filled with thousands of flirty feelings.

Bai Zi Hua is shaking all over because of the jealous and angry feeling, he cannot contain his emotion anymore, presses her to the wall.

Hua Qian Gu started to sobbering up a little bit, looking cluelessly at Bai Zi Hua.

Hua Qian Gu : Shi Fu -----

Hua Qian Gu still want to talk, but Bai Zi Hua without hesitation immediately started kissing Hua Qian Gu all over.

Hua Qian Gu's eyes got bigger as she looks at Bai Zi Hua in front of her.

But Bai Zi Hua ferociously keeps on kissing Hua Qian Gu as if he forgets everything.

Hua Qian Gu feeling surprised but then slowly close her eyes, embracing Bai Zi Hua, started to response to his kiss.

After quite a loooooooong kiss, finally Bai Zi Hua comes to his senses and slowly let go of Hua Qian Gu, staggeringly stepping back a few steps, his face frozen, his eyes filled with shock, desperately knowing that he couldn't take it back, doesn't have the courage to look at Hua Qian Gu.

At this moment Hua Qian Gu is completely sober, feeling overwhelmed yet paralyzed, and cannot say anything at all.

She has never seen such pain & suffering on his face before, a remorsed and scared look, as if he's done the most unforgivable thing in the world.

Hua Qian Gu : Shi Fu...don't be afraid...

Swayingly, Hua Qian Gu tries to stand up, like a broken wooden doll.

Bai Zi Hua slowly stepping back, his face turned pale, on the verge of collapsing at anytime soon.

Hua Qian Gu : Don't be afraid...

Hua Qian Gu again shakingly tries to step forward, biting her lips, raising her hand and an intense purple light comes out from her finger tips.

• Like 20