[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest Asianfemale

ppl it's 2015 please don't be too old fashioned and cut all the goodies out! Here in the United States we have more of skin to skin and other goodies in the movies and there's absolutely nothing wrong with it. After all we're all human being! lmao. What a shame that all the actors and actresses work so hard and this series turned out to be like this. One of the best series so far I have to say I loving it. 

Guest dominjoonssi

let me clarify it wasn't 30 scenes that were cut, it was 30 plot lines details that were cut which explained the inconsistencies in the drama storyline.  

to the newcomers on this thread, you can rant about the unfairness of the cut scenes but do not bring politics into this discussion. I understand freedom of expression and speech, but applying on your own standards on others without adequate understanding of the situation is just plain judgemental. I don't agree with a lot of the things and situation in China, but I understand to a certain extent why things are the way they are and this is not the forum to discuss this, blatantly criticizing like that will not improve things, more oft than not  it can have the opposite effect. Ever wonder why certain Asian countries have a dislike for the West? It's due to this kind of holier than thou judgemental attitude that some people (I'm not saying all) possess.  Sometimes you wonder, I'm just expressing my own opinions, how can that cause damage? well, words have power, they generate and perpetuate ideas.

again, let me say I don't agree with some of the way things are in China, I do voice my disagreements too, just not in this manner. if you are privileged to live in a society and country with many freedoms and entitlements, show some respect for those who are not so privileged and have to live and grapple with these restrictions. we are here to discuss drama, not criticise others. if you have issues with censorship in China , you can make a post for it and discuss it  

this is a cozy place for us to share our love for this drama. don't make it into something else.

i hope I don't offend anyone with this post. but sometimes the remarks made here really make me angry. I'm not from China, but I'm an Asian living in Asia. Reading flippant comments about a situation I live with, frankly just leaves a bad taste in my mouth. 

Edited by dominjoonssi

WTH….so many cut scene??! I keep telling myself…stay cool, keep cool, cool down….but after seeing all this picture: HOW SHOULD I STAY CALM???!!!!! Normally I do not curse…but now I am screaming (my husband is already looking)! Have to calm down again….won’t scare my husband and children!

• Like 3

@YangD...I can't believe it. BZH smile a lot and even laugh?? When become MoBingarrow-10x10.png??? Seriously??? Why the helll they cut those precious scene!!!!!

Thanks dear for sharingarrow-10x10.png pic♡♡♡

yes yes you re right, i couldnt believe my eyes,...he s smile alot as MB :D:wub:

your very welcome sweetie..:wub:

7txcEOY.jpg

Edited by YangD

..., eventhough it makes you hate me, eventhough it gonna makes you expel me from Chang Liu, now my appearance doesn't look like human nor ghost........

Bai Zi Hua (Zu Ran) : you are a demon goddess now, you can do whatever you want without taking others into considerations.

Hua Qian Gu look at Bai Zi Hua (Zu Ran) who is in front of her, with gentle expression on her face and she even smile, and can't help to hug him and try to kiss him.

Not too long after, Bai Zi Hua came rushing over, seeing Hua Qian Gu trying to kiss Zu Ran.

In rage, closing down in a hurry, grabbing and pushing Zu Ran, and take Hua Qian Gu away.

Bai Zi Hua : Xiao Gu, you drink too much ------------

Hua Qian Gu look at Zu Ran and then look at Bai Zi Hua, and laugh instantly.

She saw two Bai Zi Hua in front of her eyes.

Hua Qian Gu : Huh? One Si Fu, two Si Fu, which one should I better pick first, uhm..., this is one seems to be more gentle......

Hua Qian Gu tipsily walk towards Zu Ran and throw herself at him with lust, Bai Zi Hua even angrier drag her away.

Person : Bai Zi Hua, Hua Qian Gu

Bai Zi Hua dragging and tumbling try to put Hua Qian Gu in the room, he never felt so much anger before.

Hua Qian Gu still dazed and confused from being drunk. Striving to shake off Bai Zi Hua's hand.

Hua Qian Gu : Let me go, I don't need you to take care of me, remember this, you're not my Si Fu anymore, just my servant, you do whatever I told you to do!

Hua Qian Gu's stance is shaky, she charmingly sneer and seems to be filled with thousands of flirty feelings.

Bai Zi Hua is shaking all over because of the jealous and angry feeling, he cannot contain his emotion anymore, presses her to the wall.

Hua Qian Gu started to sobbering up a little bit, looking cluelessly at Bai Zi Hua.

Hua Qian Gu : Si Fu -----

Hua Qian Gu still want to talk, but Bai Zi Hua without hesitation immediately started kissing Hua Qian Gu all over.

Hua Qian Gu's eyes got bigger as she looks at Bai Zi Hua in front of her.

But Bai Zi Hua ferociously keeps on kissing Hua Qian Gu as if he forgets everything.

Hua Qian Gu feeling surprised but then slowly close her eyes, embracing Bai Zi Hua, started to response to his kiss.

After quite a loooooooong kiss, finally Bai Zi Hua comes to his senses and slowly let go of Hua Qian Gu, staggeringly stepping back a few steps, his face frozen, his eyes filled with shock, desperately knowing that he couldn't take it back, doesn't have the courage to look at Hua Qian Gu.

At this moment Hua Qian Gu is completely sober, feeling overwhelmed yet paralyzed, and cannot say anything at all.

She has never seen such pain & suffering on his face before, a remorsed and scared look, as if he's done the most unforgivable thing in the world.

Hua Qian Gu : Si Fu...don't be afraid...

Swayingly, Hua Qian Gu tries to stand up, like a broken wooden doll.

Bai Zi Hua slowly stepping back, his face turned pale, on the verge of collapsing at anytime soon.

Hua Qian Gu : Don't be afraid...

Hua Qian Gu again shakingly tries to step forward, biting her lips, raising her hand and an intense purple light comes out from her finger tips.

kill me now. These just started another set of excitement and frustration toward the things we missed. Oh how I love the script, full of intense action. I just really hope they'll restore it. From now on I will not watch drama from that channel/broadcasting company since they left audience hanging. Only if they release the uncut version of TJOF will I really be satisfied, and will probably trust them again...

I remember asking fellow Soompi if they notice Shifu seems already in love to HQG, but I started noticing it when she was drunk and he took her from Lang Gege. But even before there are hints that Shifu is attracted to HQG from DF telling him she's his fiance and the time Lang Gege said that HQG is in love with him too.. Shifu just don't dwell on his feelings, I think.

Edited by sugarista
  • Like 7

Guest dominjoonssi

I think you are the one being political. The rant are fair. It's not political but angry at the suppression of imagination which is a good thing to rant even if it originates from,risqué scenes.

I wasn't addressing the rants, I want to rant myself, but addressing those who flippantly talk about freedom of speech and country backwardness, and those who criticise carelessly on a situation and issue they have little understanding of it. rants over the cuts are ok. the Chinese are ranting all over weibo and their forums too. no one thinks it's reasonable. I think the cuts for the the drama are overboard too. mindless remarks on a country and its govt system without adequate cause or reason or deliberation, however is a careless attitude that should not be encouraged. on this topic, I will not speak anymore. it's a topic that invites arguments, misunderstandings and causes dissent. I admit I'm being over sensitive and over reacting here. as fellow soompi-ers I just don't like to see this being perpetuated in the forums. I'm really sorry if I offended anyone.   you can rant all you like it's healthy. just don't blindly criticise. 

@sugarista..thanks god u mention it.:D I also remember BZH weird expression <jealous expression> when DF said HQG was his wife in episode 2 <if im not mistaken>. :wub:when I think about it...why BZH must make that kind of expression, if he doesn't develop any feeling towards HQG:wub:. The fact is when he become MoBing, the feeling had develop, but suck to Hunan coz they cut those scene so even I can't think properly why BZH fell irritated towards DF.:sweatingbullets::tears:

• Like 8

just hope the uncut version will be out soon i still don't understand why Bai Zhi Hua so coward to admit that he loves her.He makes her suffer so much. I really hate Hunan channel cut everything better read the novel

@sugarista..thanks god u mention it.:D I also remember BZH weird expression <jealous expression> when DF said HQG was his wife in episode 2 <if im not mistaken>. :wub:when I think about it...why BZH must make that kind of expression, if he doesn't develop any feeling towards HQG:wub:. The fact is when he become MoBing, the feeling had develop, but suck to Hunan coz they cut those scene so even I can't think properly why BZH fell irritated towards DF.:sweatingbullets::tears:

absolutely agree

• Like 3

@sugarista..thanks god u mention it.:D I also remember BZH weird expression <jealous expression> when DF said HQG was his wife in episode 2 <if im not mistaken>. :wub:when I think about it...why BZH must make that kind of expression, if he doesn't develop any feeling towards HQG:wub:. The fact is when he become MoBing, the feeling had develop, but suck to Hunan coz they cut those scene so even I can't think properly why BZH fell irritated towards DF.:sweatingbullets::tears:

@Bella-Chimura yep since shifu is portrayed by no other than sexy wallace huo,every movement of his eyes, twitch of mouth, change of expression and action never go unnoticed to a fangirl. :wub:

Edited by sugarista
  • Like 6