[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

The ending leaves it pretty open to interpretation. Personally I can see two ways things can go:

1) They go off into the distance and live their days together, eventually developing a romantic relationship.

2) BZH knows now that his actions led HQG on so therefore will treat her with care and love but will never overstep his boundaries as her teacher. He will second guess every little interaction he has with her to prevent the past repeating itself.

• Like 1

i just found this one on weibo, it s edit by Noodle, she s my favorite editer. Look like alot of ppls  (inclue me ) obsess abt the kiss ..:D

i heard that they will release the REAL uncut version on QIY ...50 eps ..to calm the viewer down ..finger cross 

qpdfe59.jpg

Edited by YangD

hehe see Wallace posted it ...i meant his sudio about the jealous kiss be deleted 

c5492ca6jw1evuw2q2445j20gv0u0dkg.jpg

I think all actors in Hua Qian Gu isn't so happy about that.....hehe

also ...when ZR give the aphrodisiac poison for Zi Hua drink ...

4b4179c9gw1evutkb6kjaj20hs2twan0.jpg

and like i know LOLLLL EVERYONE IN WEIBO CURSE HUNANTV and want boycott other serie because of that :)

seriously...hunantv you have a lot haters in the world and SARFT HEHE

#醋吻被删了#血吻删了 妖神穿上调戏删了 妖神吸白子画血删了 师傅吃醋强吻删了 白子画疯癫百年删了 最重要的都被删了 怎么不把湖南卫视也删了

LOLLLL FUNNY FANS WHO WANNA KILL HUNANTV AKA MANGO 

690dca36gw1evuifhrxotj20c80c8ab3.jpg

LOLLLLLLLLLLLL ANYWAY EVERYONE we are not alone with our rant ...wowwwww weibo an baidu is more espressif in the language than us ...i though we already violent here about our madness lolllllllllllllllll but seem not lolllllllllllllllll:wub::wub::wub:

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 11

dear ladies, I'm so horribly sorry but I don't have the time to translate this today so I'm posting the pictures of the cut scenes pieced together by someone  and pictures of the jealous kiss scene original script. Hopefully someone will help me translate these juicy bits for you all. 

The storyline as it should have been for parts of the Demon Goddess seduce and torture scenes. 

yZSVkSJ.jpg

2epvYgz.jpg

The jealous kiss script 

Hope you ladies like it. there are more leaked scripts coming out but I have to sort through them first and most of them aren't very clear images. 

@dominjoonssi Thanks for the screenshots, will help in the translations.

I wanted to translate the Weibo questions, but I believe they have already been done,

Basically the screenshots mentioned the scenes which were cut:

1) The part where QG was looking at the scars on BZH's back

2) When QG pulled BZH's shirt off his back, there are more scenes that showed more of his body

3) QG asking BZH to stay with her while she slept/or to sleep with her on the bed- there were leaked pics of this

4) BZH crying while he said they were of a teacher and student relationship so could not be together. QG was so sad she took her hand back and BZH was so sad that he couldn't move (I think)

5) During the part where BZH was feeding the Peach blossom soup, QG swiped the bowl to the floor and pulled BZH towards her and bit into his neck. BZH could barely stand the pain and when QG was done, her mouth was full of blood. She then cruelly pushed BZH to the floor and told him to "Get lost". BZZH's neck was full of blood as he left the room. BZH was very pitiful in this scene

6) There was also a scene that QG's minions caught Chang Liu's disciples and to let them off, QG said every 1 night BZH sleeps with her, she will let 1 disciple off.

7) BZH was standing at QG's bedside while she was lying down. She purposely let the skirt open to display her long legs. She then used a find to ask BZH to come to her bed. BZH quietly laid down on her bed, carefully leaving a space between them. QG closed the distance and touched BZH's chest.(Getting steamy here) She told him that she can do what she wants to do now...she slides her hand into his clothes and touches his chest, slowing moving her hand downwards. Her hand moves to undo the knot at BZH's waist - BZH's hand stops her here. QG objects and says how can he sleep with so many clothes on

8) While sleeping, QG had a bad dream, BZH held her hand while she slept, watching over her while she slept and never once taking his eyes off her. When she woke up, she called 'Shifu' and BZH was pleasantly surprised and called her 'XiaoGu', QG replies with a cold expression and leaves the bed. BZH sits up on the bed , his expression full of longing for the old QG.

P.s - please let me know of any details I missed out or mistranslated....

Seriously, we are missing a lot of critical scenes if all I have translated has been cut. I believe at this rate, they can add another 10 episodes!!! The DVD better be at least 80-90 episodes depending on whatever exorbitant fee they intend to charge us.

Will try to translate the rest tomorrow!

Edited by springfiry
  • Like 15

The ending was happy and a bit sad. It's not good that they cut the scene, but the ending where HQG dies while cursing BZH was beautifully done. I agree that in some ways they made it look like HQG was petty and selfish when she cursed him.

HQG: "You still won't admit that you love me... Since you don't even love me, you have no rights to die with me... Bai Zi Hua, in the name of the god (me), I curse you... From today until forever, you will never get old or die. You will never get hurt or be destroyed."

That was such a beautiful line. I loved it. It showed her anger and wrath yet her intention is love too. She loves him wanting him to stay alive and protect the world that he loves so much to protect (That is what I think she actually meant). Yet she was cruel and harsh. I think it was a mix of emotions of love and anger. 

Anyways, I hope they release the scenes that were cut out. I would still like to see and drool over HQG harassing BZH and kissing him. I loved it when she grabbed onto BZH face when he was being tied up. Everything was done beautifully. Her anger and her voice was beautiful. 

Edited by nedayaj88
  • Like 12

@YangD... I got nosebleed!!! Ha7. It's an awesome editting. Where my kiss scene??? :( 

i wish i know the answer...lets  me hug u instead..:wub::rolleyes:

@springfiry , @dominjoonssi: thanks so much for the info and the translate :wub::wub:..my blood come up again...i wanna watch this scene so bad..:(

Edited by YangD

It seems that the movie version is in plan. I doubt Wallace and LiYing will reprise their roles again, but seriously I cannot think of anyone else as BZH and HQG. Wallace and LiYing are forever my BZH and HQG. I am having serious withdrawal symptoms here "sniff sniff*

And thank you @springfiry and @dominjoonsi for sharing with us the storyline and the scripts. DVD cannot come soon enoug *sigh*

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

after a day of ranting and blame pushing  on the net, i believe that SARFT, Ciwen and Hunan all 3 have to shoulder the blame for the lousy edit. Basically, the weibo posts have been hinting that the poor fans in China may never get to see the original version on any public platform, perhaps not even on DVD. The so called 50 episode Deluxe version should be the DVD cut that is 45 mins long. Don't get your hopes high for it. Unless they do a complete re-edit for the entire series especially if they choose to stick to the 50 episode format, no way are we getting anything new. Pray pray Ciwen wakes up and decides to do the drama justice by exporting the 54 episode version, but I have lost my patience with them because of the way they responded about the edits and cuts. Executive Producer Tang Lijun is no longer under contract with them, she is just helping out with the promotion because TJoF is her pilot project and baby, not sure if this is connected with the way Ciwen has handled the drama, or just that she has other plans. I shall go and recite Shifu's calming chant, until I see the Taiwanese version. For now, its probably the closest hope we have for a restored version, since the US and Europe rights are still under negotiation.

raising a lot of noise about the cut scenes really doesn't help matters, based on previous records, SARFT comes down even harder on the censorship if there is a ruckus, sometimes if the netizens let it be and peacefully petition the media production company for a complete release instead of demanding it, things go smoother and there is a higher probability it can get released. however, if there is a fuss being made, the authorities will start paying more attention to the matter and scrutinize it instead. FBB has 2 major Tang period roles this year, The Empress of China (TV) and the Lady of the Dynasty (Film),each time she spoke up against the censorship and claimed it will be released uncut, but in the end SARFT flexed its muscles and cut the scenes, and she has no choice about it. While I admire her for speaking up, sometimes keeping yourself under the radar means you may be able to get away with it. The Empress of China originally passed the first cut without much problems after they made some concessions, but netizens had to make a fuss over the cleavage, that's when SARFT decided to recall and do another round of censorship. You can't win against SARFT. but you can try to outsmart them, which I think Ciwen tried but may have backed down at the last minute. These are just my own personal opinions based on my own understanding. Please continue to vent your frustrations if it helps you feel better. I shalll be drinking Peach flavoured Soya Milk and reciting Sexy Shifu's calming chant.

Edited by dominjoonssi

dear ladies, I'm so horribly sorry but I don't have the time to translate this today so I'm posting the pictures of the cut scenes pieced together by someone  and pictures of the jealous kiss scene original script. Hopefully someone will help me translate these juicy bits for you all. 

The storyline as it should have been for parts of the Demon Goddess seduce and torture scenes. 

The jealous kiss script 

Hope you ladies like it. there are more leaked scripts coming out but I have to sort through them first and most of them aren't very clear images. 

@dominjoonssi Thanks for the screenshots, will help in the translations.

I wanted to translate the Weibo questions, but I believe they have already been done,

Basically the screenshots mentioned the scenes which were cut:

1) The part where QG was looking at the scars on BZH's back

2) When QG pulled BZH's shirt off his back, there are more scenes that showed more of his body

3) QG asking BZH to stay with her while she slept/or to sleep with her on the bed- there were leaked pics of this

4) BZH crying while he said they were of a teacher and student relationship so could not be together. QG was so sad she took her hand back and BZH was so sad that he couldn't move (I think)

5) During the part where BZH was feeding the Peach blossom soup, QG swiped the bowl to the floor and pulled BZH towards her and bit into his neck. BZH could barely stand the pain and when QG was done, her mouth was full of blood. She then cruelly pushed BZH to the floor and told him to "Get lost". BZZH's neck was full of blood as he left the room. BZH was very pitiful in this scene

6) There was also a scene that QG's minions caught Chang Liu's disciples and to let them off, QG said every 1 night BZH sleeps with her, she will let 1 disciple off.

7) BZH was standing at QG's bedside while she was lying down. She purposely let the skirt open to display her long legs. She then used a find to ask BZH to come to her bed. BZH quietly laid down on her bed, carefully leaving a space between them. QG closed the distance and touched BZH's chest.(Getting steamy here) She told him that she can do what she wants to do now...she slides her hand into his clothes and touches his chest, slowing moving her hand downwards. Her hand moves to undo the knot at BZH's waist - BZH's hand stops her here. QG objects and says how can he sleep with so many clothes on

8) While sleeping, QG had a bad dream, BZH held her hand while she slept, watching over her while she slept and never once taking his eyes off her. When she woke up, she called 'Shifu' and BZH was pleasantly surprised and called her 'XiaoGu', QG replies with a cold expression and leaves the bed. BZH sits up on the bed , his expression full of longing for the old QG.

P.s - please let me know of any details I missed out or mistranslated....

Seriously, we are missing a lot of critical scenes if all I have translated has been cut. I believe at this rate, they can add another 10 episodes!!! The DVD better be at least 80-90 episodes depending on whatever exorbitant fee they intend to charge us.

Will try to translate the rest tomorrow!

Thanks for this. Even we didn't see the actual scene, at least we can dream about it..LOL ahahaha But deep inside still sad and frustrated.. My last live drama was korean starring KIM Tae hee and Yoo Ah In, JAng Ok Jung Live in Love. That was long time ago and it has a sad ending unlike TJOF. Now I remember why I don't watch live, it's because I get obsess!

Edited by sugarista
  • Like 6

after a day of ranting and blame pushing  on the net, i believe that SARFT, Ciwen and Hunan all 3 have to shoulder the blame for the lousy edit. Basically, the weibo posts have been hinting that the poor fans in China may never get to see the original version on any public platform, perhaps not even on DVD. The so called 50 episode Deluxe version should be the DVD cut that is 45 mins long. Don't get your hopes high for it. Unless they do a complete re-edit for the entire series especially if they choose to stick to the 50 episode format, no way are we getting anything new. Pray pray Ciwen wakes up and decides to do the drama justice by exporting the 54 episode version, but I have lost my patience with them because of the way they responded about the edits and cuts. Executive Producer Tang Lijun is no longer under contract with them, she is just helping out with the promotion because TJoF is her pilot project and baby, not sure if this is connected with the way Ciwen has handled the drama, or just that she has other plans. I shall go and recite Shifu's calming chant, until I see the Taiwanese version. For now, its probably the closest hope we have for a restored version, since the US and Europe rights are still under negotiation.

raising a lot of noise about the cut scenes really doesn't help matters, based on previous records, SARFT comes down even harder on the censorship if there is a ruckus, sometimes if the netizens let it be and peacefully petition the media production company for a complete release instead of demanding it, things go smoother and there is a higher probability it can get released. however, if there is a fuss being made, the authorities will start paying more attention to the matter and scrutinize it instead. FBB has 2 major Tang period roles this year, The Empress of China (TV) and the Lady of the Dynasty (Film),each time she spoke up against the censorship and claimed it will be released uncut, but in the end SARFT flexed its muscles and cut the scenes, and she has no choice about it. While I admire her for speaking up, sometimes keeping yourself under the radar means you may be able to get away with it. The Empress of China originally passed the first cut without much problems after they made some concessions, but netizens had to make a fuss over the cleavage, that's when SARFT decided to recall and do another round of censorship. You can't win against SARFT. but you can try to outsmart them, which I think Ciwen tried but may have backed down at the last minute. These are just my own personal opinions based on my own understanding. Please continue to vent your frustrations if it helps you feel better. I shalll be drinking Peach flavoured Soya Milk and reciting Sexy Shifu's calming chant.

I think sarft, ciwen and Hunantv should chant 对就是对,错就是错,right is right and wrong is wrong and correct their mistakes!!! 

• Like 9

@jolin_chan thank you for translating this! You are my hero! I feel a slightly consoled after reading what ZR said to BZH. Funny how a bad guy like ZR understands both DG and BZH so well. (Especially from DG’s perspective.)

“The most pitiful is Qian Gu, she already know the result, still she go through the path of no return, letting you hurt her once again.” 

OMG I love it!! THE PATH OF NO RETURN. I still feel very sad for HQG/DG.. She was never stubborn or obsessed until she turned into DG. She was going to leave Chang Liu that one time when she found out she was his fated calamity. It’s all because of the other characters like ZX and DFYQ who pushed her towards the point of no return.

Think about it, if ZX was not so obsessed with BZH and accept the fact that he can never love her.. If she was not filled with hate and jealousy for HQG she would have never tried to kill HQG for the sake of BZH. I think its an excuse. She just wanted to rid of her because she's just purely jelly and afraid to have him stolen. Look at Tan Fan. His love for ZX was never selfish or imposing. He was always there to protect and save her when she needed it. ZX time and time again disobeyed BZH’s wishes and attempted to take HQG’s life. Her evil plots ended up hurting BZH. HQG sacrificed so much for BZH. She only wanted him to acknowledge his love for her. She never disobeyed his orders nor did anything dishonorable. Even if she disobeyed him, it was to save someone’s life (Sha Jie Jie) I know a lot of people find her annoying, reckless and too naive.. This girl is was like 16-19 years old. That’s still in the teens. How can a person in their teens be wise and strong enough to make careful and calculated decisions during a huge crisis? As for DF, he was too damn stubborn and obsessed with revenge so it blinded him from the right path. Well, at least he made up for his sins and we fans have forgiven him.

Overall, I find HQG’s character very likable and cute. She just needs to be less forgiving in my opinion and should have cut ties with NMT the moment she get all jelly bc she became BZH’s one and only disciple. Oh and of course tortured her to death after capturing her. I have not seen DG yet.. Unfortunately for me, I am holding of this drama for a few more days. But judging from the clips and pics I find her awesome. I’m loving seductive and feisty DG. Who can resist her charm? Not even BZH. 

“All this years, you still so persistent for all that you think is right, but you never put yourself in her shoes, never put her first. Now, forever and ever, you must see, the world that you guarding so much in exchange of the live of the person you loves the most.”

So very on point. He forsake his only love for the sake of principles and the world. You can only have one, can’t have both. In the end he choose love, but it was too late. *Tears*

@BaiZiHua, Once again, we share the same views! I agreed with all of your pros and cons girl. :D Except for the one about Catfish. I did not finish the series yet so I can’t agree. lol

One specific point I really agree with: “2. I needed to see BZH go crazy after the HQG final battle ordeal (damn it he

stabbed her twice in this drama) ..... I need to see him go crazy with my own eyes.

Hearsay from SXM doesn't count hahaha. If I spent 50 eps seeing the female lead

suffer at least let me see the main lead suffer and go crazy for a lil while. Grrrr.”

YES!!! I forgot that he stabbed her twice. haha He should have tried harder to save her instead of sitting in Emotionless Hall all day water that purple flower and telling the Rocky beast to look out for her. That’s not enough for me. If ZR did not save her, imagine what would become of Little Bones! That ain’t the worst part! I was so angry when BZH tried to stop SQM & DF from saving her. The hell was he thinking? I thought he would have made some excuse like this to MY: “Oh senior brother, *coughs coughs* I'm still not fully healed from the poison from the caldron and those 60 something nails so i cannot aid you in the attack against the Seven Murder Factions. HAHAHA If BZH did not stop them, MY and his men wouldn’t be able to waste Sha Jie Jie’s powers and later cause him to die (but was later revived). 

@miaka fy LOL! I tried my best to keep my rants rated PG-13. I don’t want to be banned! T_T  Someone please translate what Wallace said about the kiss scene being cut on Weibo! I really want to know. :D 

PS: I changed my Avatar. Isn't it cute?! At least I can see them kiss as cartoons characters. :wub:

I am not feeling HQG's new hairdo. 

Regardless. These two are adorbs! <3 <3 <3

@springfiry and @dominjoonssi  Thank you both for the translation and missing scenes. I am reading it over and over so that I can play it in my mind. It will help ease the withdrawal symptoms a bit. 

005D0pgegw1evu6g2kvfog308c069qv7.gif

Edited by myden
  • Like 8

Guest dominjoonssi

the Taiwanese abhor censorship, and I don't think they will be willing to buy a censored or incoherent badly edited version, definitely not after the leakage of set pictures we have seen so far. the couple of dramas that I followed which were badly edited and  butchered by SARFT and TV stations, were mostly restored versions when aired in Taiwan.  SARFT censorship is for the mainland China region and shouldn't influence the drama export, but the contract has been signed and inked, at the end of the day Ciwen still holds the raw footage and its rights. if they decide to bury the 54 episode version and claim that the 50 episode format is the original and final cut,  well, I dunno, since my impression of them has just pummeled after this whole blame game issue. The Taiwanese usually buy the original "taste", but we all don't have the details of their contract, so nothing's confirmed until it airs in Taiwan. 

Those looking for the Taiwanese version  for The Empress of China can maybe try the torrent sites. I originally had it but deleted them all when my hard disk ran out of space to keep them.