[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

Guest Soniya15

@yangD: I've seen this before but I don't get it. HQG has been trying to convince him to admit to his feelings but he wouldn't. I thought the whole six realms want to kill HQG because she is the Demon Goddess. Even though HQG doesn't want to kill them, they will kill her. I'm just a bit confuse. Anyone care to explain?

HQG doesnt really wanna kill anyone, she just want her sifu confess his love to her . but he keep deny that he love her . After MY knew that BZH love HQG, he s secretly attact  her. But BZH come on time to stop it. 

HQG asked BZH confess in the front of everyone, or even want him to go with her, away from everything,  but he refuse 

HQH got upset and said that he will regret 

She asked him to have a big fight with her, just 2 of them. She try hard to make him kill her, but he didnt..So she cheat him by make a illustion abt she kill all Chang Liu ppls. When he saw her kill alot of ppls, he had to kill her. But after that , all of the ppls  come to them , BZH realize that , its all fake, she doesnt kill anyone.. He feel terrible. and she said 

' finally you just believe in your eyes, you ve never believe in me, i told you, you will regret "

Thank you so much for explaining it. Also thank you @yang_d, @funnlismia, and @IMOmusings.  Now HQG demand BHZ to confess! LOL! Well that's what you get for being stubborn. My poor sifu BHZ. Don't underestimate girls! They sure will make you regret. Yes, it did make the ending kinda bad. 

I don't remember who said at the end BHZ just kept crying. I have to say that I love it when Wallace cries. I'm not saying that BHZ deserves it. What attract me to become a fan of Wallace is his ability to cry beautifully and I'm also fascinated with his great talent in acting. If it ended where BHZ holds HQG in his arms after she died, I would be torn. 

I think sarft, ciwen and Hunantv should chant 对就是对,错就是错,right is right and wrong is wrong and correct their mistakes!!! 

@PUNG: this is too hilarious! 

OMG! Can't believe that they really cut so many scenes. I'm reading everyone's post about their frustration and I think it's pretty funny. Yes, I'm upset about the cut scenes as well, but all the rants is making me smile!

Edited by Soniya15

Guys! I am sooo excited to share this wonderful news! As I was still in recovery mode.. Laying in the dark, on my couch, all alone in my apartment, listening to depressing music. I decided to get on Spotify in search for more depressing songs and I decided to search for "花千骨" and to my surprise, they actually HAVE IT! All the instrumentals/background music of The Journey of Flower OST is on Spotify! I am soooo happy even with just the instrumentals and Bu Ke Shuo. I already have all the other songs weeks ago. hihi :D I was going to order from Yesasia but it would take 3-4 weeks to get here. YAY!! :P

Screen%20Shot%202015-09-08%20at%208.50.3

As for the companies deciding on whether to release the full version or bullsh*t version. I am actively reading, but i don't want to get my hopes up and have it crushed again. I will choose to accept it. Can't let this series toy with my emotions anymore. Ok, now i will go enjoy the OST!! Relive those wonderful memories of The Journey of Flower! Good night my lovely Soompiers! :D

Edited by myden
typo
  • Like 8

Guys!

I'm having withdrawal, help me please? :D I guess I just have to go and rewatch the whole TJOF again. When I rewatch the episodes it make me mad knowing that they were cut -_____-

Btw, I remembered Wallace said in one of his interview, he replies to fan email. Does anyone have his email that you can share please? Pretty please?^_^

Edited by tlt

Guest Soniya15

Guys!

I'm having withdrawal, help me please? :D I guess I just have to go and rewatch the whole TJOF again. When I rewatch the episodes it make me mad knowing that they were cut -_____-

Btw, I remembered Wallace said in one of his interview, he replies to fan email. Does anyone have his email that you can share please? Pretty please?^_^

I'm not sure what his email is. Here is a post I started on Wallace Huo forum: http://wallacehuoforum.info/topic/10877547/1/. I remember members discussed about emailing him to the point where his inbox is not accepting any more emails. 

@myden: I really like HQG's new hairdo. It's very cute. Thank you for the info about the songs on spotify. I will check it out if I can convert the language in my phone into chinese.

I don't remember who post the new video for HQG 2015. Seriously, it's awful! Please don't destroy the pioneer of TJoF. If they want something similar to TJoF they should make a drama from the epilogues. 

Edited by Soniya15

Guys, please keep casting the vote for Wallace here http://top10.vdfly.com/ he is number 4 now, the difference between his vote and number 1 is just few hundreds. The voting will be end at October 7, so before that, let's keep vote for him :D

We can give 1 vote every 30 minutes.

@dominjoonssi and @springfiry thank you so much for the leak scripts and the translations, they cut that much :sweatingbullets::angry:

I hope they will restore this drama to the original version somehow, but reading @dominjoonssi post, I almost give up hope here :tears:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 5

Guys!

I'm not sure what his email is. Here is a post I started on Wallace Huo forum: http://wallacehuoforum.info/topic/10877547/1/. I remember members discussed about emailing him to the point where his inbox is not accepting any more emails. 

@myden: I really like HQG's new hairdo. It's very cute. Thank you for the info about the songs on spotify. I will check it out if I can convert the language in my phone into chinese.

I don't remember who post the new video for HQG 2015. Seriously, it's awful! Please don't destroy the pioneer of TJoF. If they want something similar to TJoF they should make a drama from the epilogues. 

Soniya15, thank you sweetie! I guess I won't be emailing him any time since since his mailbox is experiencing some overload difficulty. I'll take the advice and write to him in Chinese so he can actually read it. If not google translate would work. :D

i saw the new video myself. I was in YouTube and saw it has the name TJOF and Ma Ke, I clicked on it and was like wtheckk is this? Don't tell me that's a ripped off version of TJOF? 

Guest Soniya15

Guys, please keep casting the vote for Wallace here http://top10.vdfly.com/ he is number 4 now, the difference between his vote and number 1 is just few hundreds. The voting will be end at October 7, so before that, let's keep vote for him :D

@dominjoonssi and @springfiry thank you so much for the leak scripts and the translations, they cut that much :sweatingbullets::angry:

I hope they will restore this drama to the original version somehow, but reading @dominjoonssi post, I almost give up hope here :tears:

Just voted. Who's number #1? Wallace is #3 now! 

@tlt: You're welcome. 

Edited by Soniya15

Just voted. Who's number #1? Wallace is #3 now! 

@tlt: You're welcome. 

Let's keep voting :D we can give 1 vote every 30 minutes.

Now Liu Yi Feng is currently number One (The Lost Tomb), number two is Yang Yang (The Four, The Lost Tomb, Karate Girl).

@myden :D we all got captivated by Wallace's beauty handsome :wub:

Adding to the 100 lists, what number are we now?

Still looking for the preview for the next episodes automatically eventhough I just finished watching the last episode of TJOF :sweatingbullets:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 6

Guest Soniya15

I just added the playlist to my spotify. Yes it is indeed sad. Can't believe that there were many songs composed for just a drama. How do they come up with all the music that fast? 

hm seem this is a true and original script from the jealous kiss everyon I hope I wasn't mistake ..in weibo it's said it's SOOOO MUCH deleted than isn't possible o.o

ae6f980fjw1evv0akj9apj20fm0qogo8.jpg

ae6f980fjw1evv0aln9gqj20fn0qn0vb.jpg

ae6f980fjw1evv0am0b7nj20hs0il409.jpg

Also OMG today fans are MORE angry than yesteday ...well it's understand because when they show the serie it's was 10 pm...and today the rant is soooo violent seem each hour they kill HunanTV , SARFT and CIWEN ...hm...woww 

euhh because you know ..weibo do have moderator and they are strong too...but seem the moderator are super angry also about the cut so ...the rant is a lot more stronger and stronger o.o

A lot members in weibo curse YunGe serie because it's seem HunanTV cut so much our serie for YunGe airing ...so now fans in the world boycott YunGe. HunanTV want to airing YunGe so much that why they make so much scissor cut from our serie...hm I don't like that ...if they cut my TJOF for YunGe ....hm...no happy at all ..

@jolin_chan dear!!!!:wub::wub:  no problem I keep already click on Wallace everyday LOL 

OH EVERYONE WHO SAID HUA QIAN GU SERIE IS END ...I WILL STILL STAY IN THIS TREAD BECAUSE WE NEED OUR UNCUT VERSION AND ALL PICTURES AND TEXTE SPOILERS LOLL

ohhhhh seem I finally find the HIGH QUALITY PICTURE FOR THE JEALOUS scene ....hehe

005z7IA6jw1evvxh15jjyj31jk111dsm1

005z7IA6jw1evvxffzu1yj30qe0hln2h1

005zNZhnjw1evuo80akvdj30sg0iyq5t1

005zNZhnjw1evuo7zp52oj30sg0iy4101

005zNZhnjw1evuo7zddnyj30sg0iytb21

005zNZhnjw1evuo8585aoj318g0u4qcy1

005zNZhnjw1evuo849bkgj318g0p0jyd1

005zNZhnjw1evuo83jpggj318g0tl1281

omg ZI HUA FACE IS PRICELESS OMG OMG OMGGGGGG NOW IN HIGH QUALITY WE CAN SEE SOOO WELLL KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ALSO EVERYONE ....OUR SERIE GOT 20 BILLIONS HIT YESTEDAYS O.O AND IT'S THE YEAR PHENOMENAL BIG DRAMA WITHOUT OBJECTION!!!

9a2e5231jw1evvby3rvvyj20wo07o40d.jpg

#花千骨# 截至今晚18点,网络播放量突破200亿大关,50城平均收视2.123%,全国网平均收视2.69%,#花千骨# 话题阅读量超80亿。感谢,感恩。[威武][心][千骨花]@唐丽君 @慈文传媒

OMG OMG OMG KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AND TOILET STATION HUNANTV HAVE DONE THAT FOR THIS SERIE ...be aware omg hunantv you are crazy to make so much ennemies....

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX :)

@BaiZiHua love hugssss!!! :wub::wub:well you know what o.o the ending we got isn't the real ending...that it's keep talking in weibo...when you saw Zi Hua and Qian Gu flying away....THEY CUT again the next scene so scrap again my lovely ending awawaaaa...should I kill someone dear...I feel a my urge coming again when I read in weibo...omg I feel the FIRE coming again that isn't good awawaaa.....

@Soniya15 oh I think wasn't Empress of China? hm I know our serie is more popular than Empress of China in the half the serie. I meant this year 2015, our serie is without objection is the more biggest popular serie in China :) hehe so proud !!! 

well also the most viewer outside from China lolll well we are so crazy here in SOOMPI imagine in other tread in the world omg in each country will be O.O kyaaaaaaa

@vangc_stv ohh o.o the book? hm your nickname sound viet...you want viet version or chinese version? btw welcome in this hardcore and no sleeping tread :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 7

PLEASE HELP! Anyone know where I can purchase the novel?!

PLEASE HELP! Anyone know where I can purchase the novel?!

Edited by vangc

@miaka fyThat's so exciting! So before this, what was the highest? I want a comparison. 

That is the Empress of China, I think around 14 billion or so, but that series has 96 episodes, so our TJOF beats it by a large margin in terms of average viewership per episode. It is without question that TJOF is the phenomenon of the year :D.

• Like 4

that's why I said I hate Yu Zheng. Already suspected it is because of that series.,pls boycott that series because Yu Zheng will destroy tong hua's book. I bet kissing scenes all in.

I do think ciwen will release a so called full version via dvd. The ver now is just thoroughly bad editing. But to appease fans they can at least show short clips of those missing scenes. The fact they don't tells me they r saving for something else. Money talks.

and Yu Zheng I hate you.

• Like 5

I believe hqg is the highest rated series this year, higher rated than last years best rated and correct me if I am wrong perhaps highest rated ever if not top 3 in hunan, if we are being conservative?

point is why Hunan is treating the golden goose kike s**t ? I do not believe for a second sarft banned so many aspects and I do not believe ciwen had zero control. The one with zero control are the directors.

• Like 4

Guest dominjoonssi

@jolin_chan no no no don't give up hope. I haven't. I'm just more practical when it comes to this so I'm listing out the worst scenarios.  The Taiwan channels have confirmed that they are airing TJoF just that the broadcast schedule needs to be arranged and confirmed. but the blame game and the interviews has led me to doubt Ciwen's sincerity towards this drama, so now we don't know who cut what. Hunan is notorious for its crappy editing and recycling of scenes, but if they can show it, they will show it for the ratings. SARFT is the unnamed baddie, nobody wants to outright point that out, so maybe Hunan is the convenient scapegoat. however Ciwen admits cutting 4 episodes to pace for the weekend broadcast slot, even the producers admit it's painful to watch the last 10 episodes cos they cut out so much. since SARFT and Hunan have no influence on the export, hopefully when the international version comes out, they stick to the original script episodes. if not, it probably means Ciwen chose to self-censor for whatever excuses it can conjure. 

@miaka fy that's the exact one I posted yesterday and one of the soompi-ers (thank you @springfiry ) kindly helped me translate. I also posted the leaked script dialogue for the jealous kiss scene but no one has helped translate that yet. I will translate later if no one else is available to help. 

Edited by dominjoonssi

told ya abt ciwen, executive decisions. But perhaps they r saving for dvd so to,speak. And films are with them, they can always re edit with what I call,dir cut.

People can leak stars sex tape and all but leaked videos of those missing scenes? None. The world shld employ ciwen for security.

• Like 4

@jolin_chan voted. Only knew 2 guys there. The 2 wallaces..haha. 

The Empress of China high rated? Really? Do people really like FBB that much? I tried watching a couple episodes and I think I was more concentrated in the overloaded costumes than the storyline...and 96 episodes? Wow...of what? ...i cant picture myself seeing FBB's cakey face for almost 96 episodes. I barely survived her in X-men. 

TJoF is over! ...at least to the people of China. Let's cross fingers for an intl uncut version. 

• Like 4