[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

I bet with u guys that those high ranking officers of SAFT & HunanTv, included their family, friends & relatives were watching the real uncut version that's why they didn't care, while us poor viewers were watching crap crap crap version. Life is freaking not fair!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:, I, on behalf of Demon God curses ALL OF YOU, F@#$%&&((()#@$$&+)_)((:"") ROT IN HELL ETERNALLY, hurt, torment, burn burn, etc... anyone feel free to add more. LOL

• Like 4

Hi! I'm new here! I couldn't help but make an soompi account of my own since I keep coming back to this thread for leaks and reading comments!

Wallace is now #2 next to Li Yi Feng on the top 10 handsomest! OMG, WE NEED MORE VOTES! I keep refreshing the page to check on Wallace votes when I should be doing my homework... :sweatingbullets:

• Like 4

Guest Soniya15

@miaka fyThat's so exciting! So before this, what was the highest? I want a comparison. 

That is the Empress of China, I think around 14 billion or so, but that series has 96 episodes, so our TJOF beats it by a large margin in terms of average viewership per episode. It is without question that TJOF is the phenomenon of the year :D.

Wow! I think it has such ratings because it was 96 episodes. 

@jolin_chan voted. Only knew 2 guys there. The 2 wallaces..haha. 

The Empress of China high rated? Really? Do people really like FBB that much? I tried watching a couple episodes and I think I was more concentrated in the overloaded costumes than the storyline...and 96 episodes? Wow...of what? ...i cant picture myself seeing FBB's cakey face for almost 96 episodes. I barely survived her in X-men. 

TJoF is over! ...at least to the people of China. Let's cross fingers for an intl uncut version. 

No, I don't like FBB. 

I guess I shouldn't have asked what the highest rating before TJoF because I'm flipping out! I've kept calm. I guess it's my turn to rant. 96 EPIDSODES!!!!!! SERIOUSLY!!! 96 EPISODES OF THE EMPRESS OF CHINA WAS SHOWN ON TV. WHEREAS TJOF IS ONLY 54 EPISODES AND THEY CUT IT TO 50 EPISODES! I'M SERIOUSLY GOING TO LOSE MY MIND! OMG! IT DOES NOT ADD UP AT ALL.... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. YOU WANT MY IMPRESSION ABOUT THE EMPRESS OF CHINA?! I THINK IT'S EVEN MORE RATED R!!! YOU SEE FBB'S BOOBIES HANGING OUT. GUESS WHO GETS ATTRACT? AN OLD GUY (PROBABLY THE KING). DISGUSTING! EVEN THOUGH IT MAY COST THE MOST TO PRODUCE BUT I'M SORRY IT'S NOT MY TYPE OF GENRE OR CUP OF TEA. WHO WOULD YOU RATHER SEE GET APHRODISIAC - THE KING FROM EMPRESS OF CHINA OR BAI ZI HUA FROM TJOF? DAMN RIGHT YOU GOT IT RIGHT! IT'S BAI ZI HUA OR WALLACE HUO. I WANT THE UNCUT SCENES!!!!!! PLEASE HEAR OUR HEARTS OUT!

Edited by Soniya15

Guest dominjoonssi

:tears::tears::tears: 

people I have more cut out scenes details to share. please stay tuned to the forum. omg Hunan TV I hate you. according to the discussions and analysis online, seems that there may really be a deluxe 50 episode version, which iQiyi who bought the online exclusive rights, was originally going to stream online. all current versions  TV cut and DVD cut seemed to be Hunan's edit version, iQiyi may have the "original" 50 episode version from Ciwen which explains why they released trailers and pictures of scenes which weren't aired. finally some hope. I still want the 54 episode version, but if the 50 episodes version has all those Hunan edited out scenes restored, I will be content too. They totally killed the loveline for Sexy Shifu and Pretty Flower. Actually the parts where Sexy Shifu starting showing feelings for Pretty Flower got cut. that's why towards the end it still feels like they are in teacher disciple mode. :tears:

Guest Soniya15

that's why I said I hate Yu Zheng. Already suspected it is because of that series.,pls boycott that series because Yu Zheng will destroy tong hua's book. I bet kissing scenes all in.

I do think ciwen will release a so called full version via dvd. The ver now is just thoroughly bad editing. But to appease fans they can at least show short clips of those missing scenes. The fact they don't tells me they r saving for something else. Money talks.

and Yu Zheng I hate you.

I probably won't watch it since Chen Xiao is not the main lead if you are talking about "Song in the Clouds/desert."

But 50 episodes can't fit all the contents including the epilogue, Which means they need to cut out something else OR make sure it is a full 60 min per episode ver. When? IQIYI, when?

And why didn;t they stream online? What happened?

Oh and sometimes whatever in the script may not be filmed or used in final product. 

• Like 1

:tears::tears::tears: 

people I have more cut out scenes details to share. please stay tuned to the forum. omg Hunan TV I hate you. according to the discussions and analysis online, seems that there may really be a deluxe 50 episode version, which iQiyi who bought the online exclusive rights, was originally going to stream online. all current versions  TV cut and DVD cut seemed to be Hunan's edit version, iQiyi may have the "original" 50 episode version from Ciwen which explains why they released trailers and pictures of scenes which weren't aired. finally some hope. I still want the 54 episode version, but if the 50 episodes version has all those Hunan edited out scenes restored, I will be content too. They totally killed the loveline for Sexy Shifu and Pretty Flower. Actually the parts where Sexy Shifu starting showing feelings for Pretty Flower got cut. that's why towards the end it still feels like they are in teacher disciple mode. :tears:

You mean Shifu starts showing feelings for Pretty Flower after she is saved? 

• Like 1

Guest dominjoonssi

let's just say they starting cutting all the way back from episode one Mo Bing's arc. remember Sexy Shifu's eyebrow twitch when he took over as sect leader and was told to cut off all emotions? there was a reason behind that. Hunan not only cut scenes, they redub dialogue and reedit the soundtrack music too. sigh. 

Guest Soniya15

let's just say they starting cutting all the way back from episode one Mo Bing's arc. remember Sexy Shifu's eyebrow twitch when he took over as sect leader and was told to cut off all emotions? there was a reason behind that. Hunan not only cut scenes, they redub dialogue and reedit the soundtrack music too. sigh. 

Now I'm curious. What was the story behind it?

Interesting. So there was something going on with Zixun?

Wait. You are saying he already felt something for HQG back then? Then I am happy they redub. Makes no sense. The series was fine up until the birth of demon god. Went downhill from there,.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 3

Guest dominjoonssi

I have to look at the post carefully before I post the edited bits.  I'm really not that fluent in Mandarin and it takes time for me to digest the info. 

basically they cut a scene when a leaf fell on Mo Bing's head or shoulders and Pretty Flower reaches out to brush it off. Mo Bing thought she was going to kiss him and he kinda froze or something. it was supposed to illustrate Sexy Shifu was felt something for Pretty Flower when he first met her as Mo Bing. there were pics leaked for this scene.  apparently it appeared partially either in the OP or ED. will bring you guys more when I have time to properly look at the post. 

of course not all scenes filmed make it to the final cut, but if they are in post production and have the special effects added, it means that they passed the SARFT censorship and were later edited for whatever reasons. 

Edited by dominjoonssi

@dominjoonssi yes, he raised his eyebrows and changed his expressions when MY told him to give up "qing" ( love). 

• Like 2

@jolin_chan I fell in love with Wallace when I was a little girl. He was the super sexy Gu Hai Yi da in Tian Xa Di Yi (World’s Finest). Oh Wallace.. You are just too damn beautiful. :wub:

6-M.jpg

1000514913-1.jpg

U92P28T3D637158F326DT20050121144605.JPG

Adding to the 100 lists, what number are we now?”  Let’s just start at 70. I have a few now.

#70: When you take in a gulp of water and your friend Buddha palm blasts your back and you violently spit out water while grabbing your chest.. Pretending to be internal injured and spitting out blood. LOLLL I am sure many of you have done this! Don’t deny it!!! :D

#71: You sit there listening to the OST over and over and all the wonderful scenes replay in your mind and tears just rolled down. 

#72: You still cannot get yourself to watch the last 4 episodes because you are afraid that your weak heart cannot bare the disappointment and so you just wait it out as long as possible. 

#73: You sit here for hours pressing the refresh button to see if anyone has posted any news about the leaked script and if the evil toilet channel will ever do this drama justice by releasing the ORIGINAL UNCUT FULL EFFING VERSION.

#74: Your make up can no longer conceal your panda eyes. 

@mmrod_04 You’re welcome! Did you have to be a premium user to hear the OST? I’m a premium user so IDK if others can listen to it with just the Free version. 

@miaka fy Thank you for the photos again! I love DG’s cute smile and Sifu’s jealous expression.. Makes me want to see this scene more and more.. :( 

@kashie19 You’re welcome my dear. I will be right there with you crying myself to sleep. I’ve played the whole OST at least 3-4 times already.  I love the instrumental where HQG was drunk and started dancing while she made ZX look like a fool. That was such a memorable moment for me bc I no longer think she’s useless and weak. haha She actually is talented and has great potential to be a great immortal!!

@hentram Adding more curses here:

#1. I curse the those people who are apathetic towards us obsessed souls to have 3 months of bad luck or no sleep. That’s cause we all lacked sleep and was crazily obsessed over this series for 3 months. An eye for an eye!! 

#2. I also curse everyone to lose money because they were stupid by thinking that cutting out precious scenes would sell more DVDs. Well, guess what?!! If I cannot wait for the DVDs to ship to me, I will resort to illegal downloading!! I will not support you if you torture me like this.

#3. Last but not least, they will never get anything better than TJOF! This is the best series will ever have the honor to produce. And they completely ruined it. I hope they all die from guilt and SHAME! (not literally die lol) SHAME to everyone! Dishonor to the whole family (Mulan lol)

*EDIT*

@dominjoonssi What part was this? What episode? I want to know when Sifu felt some love for HQG. Crap, they totally butchered this series didn't they? 

Edited by myden
  • Like 8

Guest Soniya15

@dominjoonssi:  Whoever did the editing, are they just digging for their graves? Is this a tactic to get more ratings during post productions? Is there such a thing? If the uncut dvd version comes out, this forum will definitely reach 200 pages!

After two days I am cool down yet and start to watch the drama again

I am definitive staying in this forum until (hope and pray) the uncut version released!

I thought, after the final ep my life will start normal again, but now, I am more/still obsessed about this drama.

For myself, I find the ending is almost perfect! Do you think, BZH and HQG could live happy and carefree, if HQG have her full memory? There was so much lost, hate, hurt and betrayal….It is enough and good, that BZH remember everything. But for HQG is it better she don’t know everything anymore. I don’t think, if she still remember TB, DF, SQM, SF and QS she will be happy. There will always sad memories about their lost and she will blame herself that they are gone or be mad now because of her decisions to help and stay by BZH.

With the lost of her memory, she can be back again to be herself…sweet, carefree, happy and now more mature (like @jolin_chan), like the time before she left Chang Lui for training. Before the time she knew, she loved her Sifu.

BZH has now the chance to look at her from another side. Not as a sweet discipline, not as a DG, but now as a lovely muter woman. He is now not a leader anymore, he has no responsible concern anybody except of her. They meet each other as equal. Not as leader and little girl, not as Sifu and discipline, not as good sect and bad sect (DG)…just as man and woman.

He still doesn’t said he love her. But in his action, she can see, that he care and love her. Action show you more than thousand words can say.

Even she call him Sifu, but I think how he treat her, is more like a husband to a lovely wife. He can’t keep his hand from her! Always want to close the distance.

The perfect Ending for me, is when we can see, how they return to Chang Lui and YR standing there and waiting for them.

The reason, why I am so disappointed was like you all….they cut so many important scenes!!! Really hope, someday we could watch a complete uncut version.

Sorry, for the long blabbing….and my bad English!

Really happy, to have the chance to meet you all here…so that we can exchange our opinion about this drama.

• Like 11

#75. You didn't really like the song "Through the Ages" by Alan when it first replaced the opening theme "Fire of the Heart". Now you watch the MV and you start to like it and it made you cry.

Edited by myden
  • Like 5

Interesting. So there was something going on with Zixun?

Wait. You are saying he already felt something for HQG back then? Then I am happy they redub. Makes no sense. The series was fine up until the birth of demon god. Went downhill from there,.

not zx. He liked xiao gu since the beginning. He probably didnt love her, but he was attracted to her. 

• Like 2