[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@myden Battle of Changsha starts slow and Wallace doesnt have that much screentime for the first 10-15 episodes (cant remember). To me it was boring at the beginning, but it gets better when Wallace's screetime increases and the storyline is more fast paced. A lot of suffering, but at the same time, it touches you when you see the unity of a family and their love for their city.

Wallace's character was beautiful. A soldier who loved his country and its people, but felt powerless towards the events. His acting was excellent. I loved the chemistry he had with Yang Zi. There was a short very sweet kissing scene. Wish it was longer, but you know...SARFT! I also enjoyed the bromance he had with his brother in law. It had a great cast and love the special effects....and what I love the most: NO DUBBING!!! YES! it's all Wallaceeee's voiceee!! :wub:

Now, I did have a huge problem with the communist propaganda, which I ranted in this forum. I even hated Wallace for a while...lol. But that's the past. Political views should be left out. :)

Do I recommend it? Uhmm...i guess yes...I think someone (maybe @dominjoonssi? ..but i forgot who said there was a fan made version of Wallace's scenes only. 

• Like 1

@Mikki- OH MY GOODNESS. Please tell me this is true! This is not some rumors right?! I think i might actually watch the rest of the 50 cut version now bc there is hope after all! *Tears of joy* :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: God has answered our prayers! Ok, I will trust in humanity again and finish the last 4 episodes. I will be back to this forum once I'm done. 

@xnancly Thanks for the Safe and Sound MV.. Very nicely done! 

What happened to his eye?

Guest Asianfemale

@Mikki- OH MY GOODNESS. Please tell me this is true! This is not some rumors right?! I think i might actually watch the rest of the 50 cut version now bc there is hope after all! *Tears of joy* :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: God has answered our prayers! Ok, I will trust in humanity again and finish the last 4 episodes. I will be back to this forum once I'm done. 

@xnancly Thanks for the Safe and Sound MV.. Very nicely done! 

What happened to his eye?

LMAO hahahaha i was thinking the same thing too...oh gosh uncle bad zhi hua

OK everyone :) I really asking you all to keep me low profile and when I got more new, I will share later ok ? so lets stop to talk about I saw before until then :D but just one reply to Domin

@dominjoonssi I got 3 versions mp4 and 2 versions mkv. The one I talk before was the mkv version and will my number 6 versions. Because the rules in soompi :) let's stop talk about that right now until I have it completely :)

ANYWAY LET'S HELP @jolin_chan and @Mikki- who share the site http://top10.vdfly.com/ and that I keep CLICKING NO STOP right now, bypass ip or everything ...make wallace number 01 :) spray the site to ONLY LOVERS WALLACE sites!! to make Wallace...Singapore,  Philippines fanclub ...any fanclub wallace. Explain it's every 30 minutes you can vote :) seem he already number 1 but not too far away from his second one. So spray the word :wub: in twitter or FB, insta...

ALSO I WANT TO GIVE YOU ALL A JOB, make you friends, family, coworkers to watch Hua Qian Gu (that I do it and some cannot sleep until 3 am now LOL so proud) BUT please NO students...its will make then not study hm ^^;; (but if you have a good note ok watch hua qian gu serie then LOL)... More people watch Hua Qian Gu, more pression HunanTV will get it HAHAHAHAHAHA and SARFT from foreigh hehe. Just spray the word to viki site or myasiantv...let's see if they become addict like us or obsession totally like me and jolin-chan who have a panda eye because of that LOLL hugss jolin sorry I must to say it omg loll

@hayuinblue dear!!! come back hugsss I think you can see more now the episode subbed :wub::wub:

@evori dear o.o did you know WALLACE CAN BE THE LEAD OF PILLOW O.o since when he applie to Pillow novel?? 

PICTURE TIME :) AND YES IT'S STILL PICTURE TIME AND WHY NOT HEHE IT'S OUR LOVELY TREAD AND WE KEEP LIVELY UNTIL THEN :) LET'S PROMISE ME TO SLEEP OR TO COME EVERY WEEK ONE TIME IN THE TREAD IF YOU CAN!!

I will keep update and everyone here soooooo lovely to work so much in this tread wowww:wub::wub:

725b895dgw1evw4abb6v7j20cp0hsab7 725b895dgw1evw4abevh6j20dc0hs0ts

725b895dgw1evw49tzuhxj20fm0jwtad 725b895dgw1evw49v1rr2j20hs0np41r

725b895dgw1evw4a1o5jxj20fm0k4wgk 725b895dgw1evw4a4tq7nj20hs0nqq4p

725b895dgw1evw4a6c7mdj20hs0m241g It's seem was yesteday picture when he came back to airport after finish the filming ''When he comes close your eyes'' ...Wallace seem pissed it, hm...I know he doesn't like a fans who sticky on him...hm...well after Bai Zi Hua roles...the world is after him and Li Ying...hm...not easy life hm

I was sooooooo hope we got a BATH scene like that omg sooo smutty kyaaaaa edit: should I say that I hope something more erotic than that...clothe falling ? my FIFTY SHADES OF GRAY OR WHITE CHINESE VERSION ..well it's a LOT A TONS OF GRAY here....are you not agree @IMOmusings:wub: KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..and about your last post to me..OMG I KNOW....they didn't filming the scene like the novel!!! SNIFFF

93d7e006gw1evstgysdxaj20ff0cldh71

93d7e006gw1evsth2p2lmj20be08pdgn1

93d7e006gw1etvlvmphc9j20b40fpdgp1

93d7e006gw1etvlvqfvk7j20be0aqmxg1

eb1896d7jw1evugvn9m7aj20ii0cc0u01

OMG WEIBO FANS ARE REALLY HAVE A LOT IMAGINATION...I ALWAYS THOUGH CATFISH GOT A FEELING TO ZI HUA ...OMG BUT TO SEE THIS PIC....I WANT VOMIT ...hm...sorry my language ...anyway ...wow o.o

725b895dgw1evw15yqtcrj212k2pg4g81

CREDIT WEIBO PIX PIX

AND NOW WE GOT CI WEN CHAIMAN WHO ACCUSE HUNANTV WHO CUT ALL SCENE BECAUSE THEY WANT INCREASE THE REVENUE FROM ADVERTISING....

http://ent.163.com/15/0908/08/B2VOIM9800031GVS.html

【慈文对"花千骨"乱剪辑愤慨 将推出未删减版】网易娱乐独家采访了#花千骨#出品方慈文传媒集团董事长马中骏。他表示,乱加闪回和回访是湖南卫视单方面的行为,为了拉长播出时间,增加广告收入:“我们的后期剪辑和团队也在骂。”慈文会推出50集精华版本,在官网播出>>>

SEEM THE TEAM OF EDITING GOT A BAD TIME, THEY BE SCOLDED O.O woww finally ..after the last 10 episodes WAS SOOOOOO SCISSOR CUT ...you find the fault =.=;; ironic no? stupid CI WEN AND HUNANTV ...both of you!

Ci Wen want release again the real uncut version ...BUT WHY AGAIN 50 EPISODES...the real was suppose to be 54 episodes! so why again the 50 episodes?? are they stupid or what...45 minutes each episodes...do you want to cut other scene to fill with the missing scene?? =.=

This time is WALLACE POST IT 

#国民上仙霍建华# 华哥说,“我特别珍惜认真做事的人,也希望自己做一个有口碑的演员。我喜欢这个职业,特别希望用角色去帮我说话。我觉得这个才是我在意的事。” 只靠作品说话的演员,用他的敬业、好人品,赢得尊重和好口碑[心]业内人士对华哥的评价,更多戳帖

Nothing about our serie, just he said he like his work and his coworkers...still it's Hua gege lolll

KEEP GOING EVERYONE !!! WE ARE ALREADY HAVE 145 PAGES O.O, 243 000 VIEWS, 2883 POSTS O.O AND WE ARE ALL A TIME IN THE HOT TOPIC IN SOOMPI LOLLL WOWW YOU GUYS ARE SOO FANTASTICS!!!!:wub::wub::wub:

me dodo time now so tired.....awwwawawaa......

EDIT: 

BTW now about the 7 dream level from the NOVEL....it's keep talking about it in weibo too...

when they have a illusion of they married wasn't in the novel...isn't something related to the mysterious LEVEL 5? well alike I meant....

ALSO the ending we got ...ISN'T THE LEVEL 5 FROM THE NOVEL that FRESH GUO GUO hiding and seem was explore in the drama? well the drama was ending like the novel...but seriously where is all the level? isn't that why we got a lot picture from Scar guy in human form and other character in many different clothes pictures? something smell fishy....hm

did she really mixed the ending from the novel with the level 5 ??? 

when Qian Mo was awake...isn't because the Hua Qian Gu 2015 which he lead ? make him reincarnated or have the soul from Qian Mo??? =.= money maker...they try to catch everything related to Hua Qian Gu serie and make money..

ok ok i need to sleep ..will post a comedy hua qian gu before I finish to upload ..please enjoy it and LAUGHING a lot 

will update the video

=.=;; the conversion is sooo slow in sendvid

wait...it's coming....

PLEASE EVERYONE PLEASE PLEASE WATCH THIS 

https://sendvid.com/i6v6t5pv

please laughing a lot HEHE :)

Edited by miaka fy
  • Like 10

I like her dress.however much Wallace dislikes being hounded when there's a chance he always agree to autographs and pictures. Except the huge crows was I believe at the university at qing Dao when he was filming close your eyes. There he was really hounded but that's because people love him from,hqg during the earlier episodes.

he does appreciate his fans.

• Like 2

Guest Soniya15

@miaka fy: Omg. There's so much fans following him. I wish I could be close to him but I don't want him to be mad.  He should be happy. Yes it does get annoying when there is a ton of crazy people following him around. "Sigh" he should be glad that this world is big otherwise the crowds that is following him will be 10x more because those that are oversee can't get to him.