[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

@Mikki- OH MY GOODNESS. Please tell me this is true! This is not some rumors right?! I think i might actually watch the rest of the 50 cut version now bc there is hope after all! *Tears of joy* :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: God has answered our prayers! Ok, I will trust in humanity again and finish the last 4 episodes. I will be back to this forum once I'm done. 

@xnancly Thanks for the Safe and Sound MV.. Very nicely done! 

What happened to his eye?

LMAO hahahaha i was thinking the same thing too...oh gosh uncle bad zhi hua

Very good photoshop skill. The eye if not mistaken was during a basketball game with friends.

• Like 5

Ladies, that Baidu link has more. Am afraid to repost because you will all surely vomit blood.

Ahhh someone posted. Never mind. Since it is blood vomiting day, again...

4623b74bd11373f0796267c2a20f4bfbfaed04ea
4638d6bf6c81800a6167c153b73533fa838b4749
06438ddda144ad3423158fdad6a20cf430ad85a1
d4c99826cffc1e1784e2846c4c90f603728de9ea
cb002ea85edf8db1602374390f23dd54564e743a
cb002ea85edf8db148a72c390f23dd54574e7446
ba95fafe9925bc31238151c558df8db1ca13706b
a11ac0b44aed2e737e98d6718101a18b86d6fadf
96892301213fb80e1842318a30d12f2eb83894b8
4259ac003af33a87abb75047c05c10385243b571
1024f1f81a4c510feb18b2476659252dd52aa56b
677f20292df5e0fee4fad95c5a6034a85fdf7269
36eb9dd6277f9e2ffbee4d551930e924b999f371
25d7caa20cf431ad9c0f13644d36acaf2fdd986a
1b348eeef01f3a29565885939f25bc315d607cbf
3c04194f78f0f736abf1445c0c55b319ebc4133b
3fb3e71f4134970aaae2407293cad1c8a6865dbe
5e5d6acf3bc79f3d5e72b46dbca1cd11738b29b8
9b93cdca7bcb0a46a22e83646d63f6246b60af3b
9e978a529822720e2fbeb1a77dcb0a46f31fabdf
9e978a529822720e4093eaa77dcb0a46f31fabea

Now I am curious. Did she kissed him when she was on top of him after the show leg scene? But that is not one scene with the passionate kissing scene.Different clothes. Oh, TWO kissing scenes?

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 16

Hey guys, are you aware that one of Wallace's nickname in China is 'Professor Huo'.  It partly arose out of a talk he gave to a crowd at the University of International Business and Economics.  When he accepted the role of Bai Zi Hua, some fans thought it very appropriate as he was always teased by fans that he behaves like a teacher (sifu)! Here's the link to the talk and an English summary.  http://www.wallacehuo.info/InterviewsNews/Talk-shows/Talk-show/Mar-2013-Talk-Show-at/

Sifu Bai is also known to have impeccable manners.  What was not shown in the this video was that he took off his cap and bowed to the audience when he went on stage.  Someone also commented that he was one of the rare stars who wore a 'visitor tag'!  The girl he hugged at the end of the talk, was the girl who invited him.

Edited by BellyButton
  • Like 10

Hey guys, are you aware that one of Wallace's nickname in China is 'Professor Huo'.  It partly arose out of a talk he gave to a crowd at the University of International Business and Economics.  When he accepted the role of Bai Zi Hua, some fans thought it very appropriate as he was always teased by fans that he behaves like a teacher (sifu)! Here's the link to the talk and an English summary.  http://www.wallacehuo.info/InterviewsNews/Talk-shows/Talk-show/Mar-2013-Talk-Show-at/

Sifu Bai is also known to have impeccable manners.  What was not shown in the this video was that he took off his cap and bowed to the audience when he went on stage.  Someone also commented that he wore perhaps one of the rare stars who wore a 'visitor tag'!  The girl he hugged at the end of the talk, was the girl who invited him.

He even wore jeans there. If he is a prof in my uni, nose bleed and most popular class. That was some time ago.

Appropriate? Did you see what he did to his student HQG??

• Like 6

@jolin_chan...thanks dear. It's all so hotttt!!! ♡♡♡♡

@funnlimmsia i got nosebleed now. But don't worry, i have enough blood to spent to all those hot picture. Ha7. I also curious like u, if HQG on top of BZH was another kiss, that's mean we got 2 kiss scene? 

When they gonna leak the kissing video..... :( 

Edited by Bella-Chimura
  • Like 5

@miaka fy

I voted for Wallace on the link you posted ..... it said like I can revote in 30 mins or something like that. Thanks for the new

pix of BZH :). Although,  I almost died of shock when I saw the Catfish/BZH hug pix  !!!!!!!!!!! :blink::P You guys are killing me

with those photo shopped pix of catfish being HQG .....hahaha :). BTW I was missing Tang Bao so I rewatched her last

scene and I just realized something about her first and last words she said in the drama :tears:....... I made a pix for you of what

she said.... criesssss.... Did you cry watching the last Tang Bao scene? I cried so much watching it. :tears::tears:

Tang%20Bao%201st%20amp%20Last%20Words_zp

Criesssssssssssssssss ..... Tang Bao I miss you.

@jolin_chan

I LOVE U :) for posting this (the script that was cut from HQG).

..., eventhough it makes you hate me, eventhough it gonna makes you expel me from Chang Liu, now my appearance doesn't look like human nor ghost........

Bai Zi Hua (Zu Ran) : you are a demon goddess now, you can do whatever you want without taking others into considerations.

Hua Qian Gu look at Bai Zi Hua (Zu Ran) who is in front of her, with gentle expression on her face and she even smile, and can't help to hug him and try to kiss him.

Not too long after, Bai Zi Hua came rushing over, seeing Hua Qian Gu trying to kiss Zu Ran.

In rage, closing down in a hurry, grabbing and pushing Zu Ran, and take Hua Qian Gu away.

Bai Zi Hua : Xiao Gu, you drink too much ------------

Hua Qian Gu look at Zu Ran and then look at Bai Zi Hua, and laugh instantly.

She saw two Bai Zi Hua in front of her eyes.

Hua Qian Gu : Huh? One Si Fu, two Si Fu, which one should I better pick first, uhm..., this is one seems to be more gentle......

Hua Qian Gu tipsily walk towards Zu Ran and throw herself at him with lust, Bai Zi Hua even angrier drag her away.

Person : Bai Zi Hua, Hua Qian Gu

Bai Zi Hua dragging and tumbling try to put Hua Qian Gu in the room, he never felt so much anger before.

Hua Qian Gu still dazed and confused from being drunk. Striving to shake off Bai Zi Hua's hand.

Hua Qian Gu : Let me go, I don't need you to take care of me, remember this, you're not my Si Fu anymore, just my servant, you do whatever I told you to do!

Hua Qian Gu's stance is shaky, she charmingly sneer and seems to be filled with thousands of flirty feelings.

Bai Zi Hua is shaking all over because of the jealous and angry feeling, he cannot contain his emotion anymore, presses her to the wall.

Hua Qian Gu started to sobbering up a little bit, looking cluelessly at Bai Zi Hua.

Hua Qian Gu : Si Fu -----

Hua Qian Gu still want to talk, but Bai Zi Hua without hesitation immediately started kissing Hua Qian Gu all over.

Hua Qian Gu's eyes got bigger as she looks at Bai Zi Hua in front of her.

But Bai Zi Hua ferociously keeps on kissing Hua Qian Gu as if he forgets everything.

Hua Qian Gu feeling surprised but then slowly close her eyes, embracing Bai Zi Hua, started to response to his kiss.

After quite a loooooooong kiss, finally Bai Zi Hua comes to his senses and slowly let go of Hua Qian Gu, staggeringly stepping back a few steps, his face frozen, his eyes filled with shock, desperately knowing that he couldn't take it back, doesn't have the courage to look at Hua Qian Gu.

At this moment Hua Qian Gu is completely sober, feeling overwhelmed yet paralyzed, and cannot say anything at all.

She has never seen such pain & suffering on his face before, a remorsed and scared look, as if he's done the most unforgivable thing in the world.

Hua Qian Gu : Si Fu...don't be afraid...

Swayingly, Hua Qian Gu tries to stand up, like a broken wooden doll.

Bai Zi Hua slowly stepping back, his face turned pale, on the verge of collapsing at anytime soon.

Hua Qian Gu : Don't be afraid...

Hua Qian Gu again shakingly tries to step forward, biting her lips, raising her hand and an intense purple light comes out from her finger tips.

Thank you so much .....  I was super happy after I read your post. You really made my day. :wub::wub:

BTW just saw those Hawt as Hell gifs of the steamy kiss that you made............ Amazing job my love:D

I love love love it. Isn't it a damn shame they didn't air that? Wallace is a GOOD Kisser and LiYIng is a good kisser too.

:tears: . Why didn't they air it ...........why??????!!! ....... It's like let me get this straight ....it's okay for a worm/human kiss (TB &

LSY) or a rock (NuWa stone)/ human kiss (SF & NMT) but not a human/human kiss (BZH/HQG)..... What is going on in

the world? I'm so confused?!  It's like torture to me seriously........ FML.

@BellyButton

I'm so happy you liked the cheeky SQM/SCQ vid hahaha I think SCQ had a secret crush on Sha Jie Jie haha.

I also thought Catfish was in love with BZH too. :P

@Cupcakeninja

I loved the pix you posted of LiYing in that really cute yellow/black dress.

@IMOmusings

Thx for the leaked bite/kiss pix.:wub:

Special thanks to everyone still helping keep this thread alive. Thanks for posting all the new pix, translation, leaks and

vids. Have a nice day everyone.:)

• Like 9

@ miaka fy: the video is so funny to watch, even I don’t understand what they say, I have to laugh the whole time. The BZH there is more looking like SXM!

A big thank you to: @Cupcakeninja, @YangD, @funnlimmsia and @jolin_chan!

You girls made my day!!! The pictures make me smile the whole day!

• Like 3

A good enough vampire kiss

I wannnnnnnnt  <3  <3  <3  **drooling**

@Mikki- OH MY GOODNESS. Please tell me this is true! This is not some rumors right?! I think i might actually watch the rest of the 50 cut version now bc there is hope after all! *Tears of joy* :tears::tears::tears::tears::tears::tears: God has answered our prayers! Ok, I will trust in humanity again and finish the last 4 episodes. I will be back to this forum once I'm done. 

@xnancly Thanks for the Safe and Sound MV.. Very nicely done! 

What happened to his eye?

LMAO hahahaha i was thinking the same thing too...oh gosh uncle bad zhi hua

Very good photoshop skill. The eye if not mistaken was during a basketball game with friends.

Photoshop skill not good enough ... hehe ... he still has a small skin-coloured patch under his eyebrow ... so cuteeee :P

• Like 2

Guest dominjoonssi

Jbj6FiV.jpg

While I was drinking my Peach Blossom Dessert, 

30 Deleted Plot Lines from TJoF [Part 1]

1. The tree leaf and Hall Bells refer back to Hua Lian Village, Little Bone told Mo Bing not to move, and she slowly approached Mo Bing with her eyes staring into his eyes, Mo Bing thought Little Bone was going to kiss him, his heart was flustered, however Little Bone just said “tree leaf”, reached out and plucked a tree leaf from his head. It seems that a tree leaf had fallen on his head. As if he was relieved, Mo Bing repeatedly murmured “Tree Leaf”. Later, at the Hall of No Emotion, Zun Shang approached Little Bone, his eyes boring into her eyes, Little Bone was embarrassed with her heart fluttering. Shifu said, Your Hall Bell dropped, and personally put it back on her, it was actually petty revenge for the prank Little Bone played on Mo Bing.

2. After Tang Bao turned into human form, she had a discussion with Little Bone regarding how she should address Little Bone, and the decision made to stop calling Little Bone “Mother dear”. Later just before Tang Bao dies, she calls Little Bone “Mother Dear”, an address she had not used for a very long time.

3. Green Sheath (DF’s lady servant who died while helping to gather the Deity Instruments) She had actually secretly disguised herself as a Chang Liu disciple to visit DF when he was mortally injured by ZiXun.

4. When Tan Fan treated Shifu and Little Bone, Little Bone convinced Shifu to try the dishes, so he ate the Chinese Cabbage and the White Tofu (Bai Toufu, which is a reference to his role in Chinese Paladin 3, when he acted the role of White Tofu, which become a classic.)

5. Shifu had actually arrive at Wu Gou’s Palace first, Wu Gou served Shifu fruits and Shifu tried the grapes, which is why when Little Bone later arrived, he said that the sugar level of the grapes is too high, she should eat less of it.

6. The love scenes for Wu Gou and Yun Ya were cut, including when Wu Gou taught Yun Ya to play the flute, which showed that he liked her too.

7. After Shifu was poisoned, Little Bone holding onto Shifu was struggling to move in the snow, Shifu was thirsty, so she cut her wrist and fed him her blood, unexpectedly it suppressed the poison and Shifu woke up. Which is how they found out her blood can suppress the effects of the poison temporarily.

8. Feeding on Blood to control the effects of the poison.

9. The Blood Kiss.

10. Little Bone fought a big battle with the Beastie so she could pluck the Broken Heart Flower, and when she was flying away on her sword, she heard a loud roar because Beastie had caught up with her, after a vicious battle Little Bone successfully subdued Beastie. This was why when Shifu requested Beastie to go to the Savage Lands to protect Little Bone, he willing went.)

11. When SQM and Shifu entered the Vaccuum to look for Little Bone, they fell into a illusion. In order to save Little Bone, SQM told Shifu to go first and he himself sustained injuries. Therefore, the first one to arrive was DF, followed by Shifu and lastly an injured SQM.

12. When Shifu couldn’t see Little Bone using Observance, he was extremely worried, and decided to go to the Savage Lands to accompany Little Bone despite the physical state he was in.MY threatened to die before he would allow Shifu to go, Shifu devastated, took to sick bed and never recovered.

13. Within the Hall of No Emotion, Shifu went into masochistic self-torture mode, he missed Little Bone so much he went into a craze, like he started to hallucinate hearing the Hall Bells ringing and thinking Little Bone came back, or looking in the mirror to see him and Little Bone getting married (someone said this part was apparently in one of the trailers or previews but I can’t find it.)

14. Before SQM went into deep sleep, he gave away his first kiss to Little Bone. (Hence in the OST, there was this track 22 Kiss of Godness (Beautiful Look, which was specifically for SQM, but Hunan replaced it with DF’s song, which made the composer extremely angry that he posted it on weibo.

15. When Blue Cloak Little Bone visited Shifu, they finally met and also got into an argument, Little Bone used her Demonic Powers, Shifu went unconscious after suffering the backslash and vomiting blood. Within in the room at Hall of No Emotion, Little Bone held the unconscious Shifu in her arms, Shifu in coma was holding on to Little Bone’s arm and muttering “Don’t go, Little Bone”

does anyone wants seconds? I will be busy for the next couple of days, so will post when I can.

Edited by dominjoonssi

@YangD, I never felt this way.... the series already over. But I can't let go....and my obsession to watcharrow-10x10.png the cut scene become more worst.... ;) i kept cursing Hunan n SARFT everyday...when will they give me those precious scene??? Sob~ Sob :( 

MB smile seem weird...maybe HQG teach him to smiled?? Ha7

haha......honey you are not alone, we all couldnt let it go, my obsession just more and more not less...

i agreed with you abt the weird smile, maybe he s not usually smile so he doesnt know how to do that properly:D...But somehow for the first kiss in his long life, he s done it perfect..steamy, passionate, juicy...omg..i better stop here, i guess my pervert mode on...hahahaha...Oop..sorryyyyy....:D:w00t::phew:

Tang Bao's death was one that I choked back tears.

Oh the liying/Wallace photo, the eye thing is real! I meant photoshopping them together that is not real. His eye did get bashed. Someone must have thrown the ball at his eye or elbowed him.

Is there such a thing like the dessert HQG made BZH?

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 4

@dominjoonssi...huarghh!!!!! I really2 touch by the first point that had been cut. So sexy sifu can take a revenge too ;) thanks so much for translation. Hope u can translate it till point 30. Just by read your point, I can imagine all those scene :). <some of weird part make sense after reading all the cut scene> . Aigoo....when will they release all uncut scene.....

• Like 3