[Mainland Chinese Drama 2015] The Journey of Flower 花千骨

sugarplum892

And to entice you out of cultivation, here are more...

040_zpsr9pny7xi.jpg

038_zps0hn0twmv.jpg

035_zpsgmifp8k7.jpg

Apologies on the rotation. Meant to be printed into a book.

039_zpscxjj5s1n.jpg

I am now a fan of the risque drawings of the author. Beautifully drawn.She really captured Wallace's face and expression.

Edited by funnlimmsia
  • Like 10

I saw  this one yesterday, but i dont know  wat r they talking abt . Some ppls said maybe on 15/9 they will upload full  real uncut scene on IQIYI.. im not sure this is just a rumos or not....Anyone know abt this ??..thanks heap..:wub:

IciRoPP.jpg

Guest Soniya15

Thank you for all the leak pictures. I love love BHZ. He finally broke his cold shell. Now I'm not expecting 54 episodes, I want all of the scenes, all of the episodes! Can't believe someone caught the first word and last word of Tang Bao. Omg! There's so much I still want to read in the forum but I'm running late for work. Still have to get ready. 

Gosh I'm still recovering from the 2 late nights.

@dominjoonssi - I LOVE YOUR LEAKS AND PICTURES!!! Please continue spoiling us :) Thank you for very much!!

May I have seconds, and thirds and whilst we're there BZH as well :) 

Pervert mode on "high" (hehehehe)

@jolin_chan - You're fantastic!!!  :wub::wub: Thank you so much for your translation. I've read it three times, wait I'm going to re-read it again. 

I'm very hopeful and optimistic that we'll get our final uncut episodes. So let us all wait together besides it's much more fun this way. Here's to our Fated couple, they'll get their kiss eventually!

Edited by thundergirl3
  • Like 10

@dominjoonssi : thanks so much for the translation dear...:w00t::wub:...your pics and leaking spcrit s killing me..haha..in the good way...... the pictures  ....Phewww:sweatingbullets::lol:.....wat a HOTTTTTTT...dayyy.......:wub:

Guest eyeglass400

I saw  this one yesterday, but i dont know  wat r they talking abt . Some ppls said maybe on 15/9 they will upload full  real uncut scene on IQIYI.. im not sure this is just a rumos or not....Anyone know abt this ??..thanks heap..:wub:

IciRoPP.jpg

This a rough translation I deciphered through Google translate, sorry if there are any errors T_T

The drama "Hua Qian Gu" will be starting the overseas launch of the full version of the DVD, 50 episodes. The best? version will be released by Ci Wen Network. "Hua Qian Gu" will air starting on September 15 everyday at 12 noon at iQIYI broadcasting. The movie version has already been in preparation for next year's shooting. (Attached herewith are deleted scenes from Hua Qian Gu)

Edited by eyeglass400

This a rough translation I deciphered through Google translate, sorry if there are any errorsarrow-10x10.png T_T

The drama "Hua Qian Gu" will be starting the overseas launch of the full version of the DVD, 50 episodes. The best? version will be released by Ci Wen Network. "Hua Qian Gu" will air starting on September 15 everyday at 12 noon at iQIYI broadcasting. The movie version has already been in preparation for next year's shooting. (Attached herewith are deletedarrow-10x10.png scenes from Hua Qian Gu)

Thanks dear,it s sound great, but not too sure, it s real or not ...:sweatingbullets::wub:

I just rewatch the opening song of episode 50, I just know that the song is slightly different with the female version, the female version referring to you, while the male version referring to himself.

@litia , @Bella-Chimura , @lilhanh , @LuMNaL , @YangD , @myden , @Soniya15 , @thundergirl3 , @Cupcakeninja you're all welcome

I also curious of the scenes, that's why I was trying to read them for myself, but since no one translated it yet so I just write it here so I can also reread it myself. I got help from my darling translated it, his mandarin and english is far better than me. It took awhile to finish translating it because we keep bickering which word to use ( I insisted on putting the 'longgggg kiss' part :P ) and I also keep checking on his face to see his reactions when reading those scenes LOL

@Mikki- thank you for the info and about the 5th dream :wub:

@IMOmusings thank you for translating the 5th dream :wub: so the illusions that ZX made it back then (the wedding), certainly some part of it because of BZH's unconciously hidden wish :wub:

@myden purple light is when Demon Goddess try to wipe out BZH's memory. Will do the screencap later of the scene from the MV that I thought I never seen it before

@bubblyb00_stv we just have to keep voting because other candidate's fans are also keep voting, so we just have to keep Wallace #1 :wub:

@pristineqi LOL me too :sweatingbullets: thankfully my family not quite realize what I've been doing :D

@miaka fy LOL it's ok to reveal my panda eyes :D it still gonna last until we finish watching the real uncut, hopefully in the near future.

@YangD thank you for the pics :wub:

@funnlimmsia thank you for the pics

@BaiZiHua apparently immortal and demon goddess kiss is even more forbidden than rock-human (especially this, they repeat the scenes 3 times :angry: ) and worm-human kiss. But seeing the leak pics, Wallace and Li Ying surely live up to their reputations :wub::w00t::phew:

@BellyButton love Wallace even more after reading that post, thank you for sharing it :wub:

@dominjoonssi thank you for the translations of the 1st part

@xnancly I think Lang Ge Ge's hair turn white because he feel so guilty that his act making QS's love become hate and that also making LSY and TB death.

@Cupcakeninja they shared that many steamy scenes, but we still have to watch it, can't wait to watch those scenes, arrgghhhh

Feeling blessed with all of you here who shared the same obsession and waiting patiently for the real uncut, it makes the wait much more bearable. So thank you all :wub::wub::wub:

Edited by jolin_chan
  • Like 13

So...what happened to SQM in the end? I thought he was meant to come back to life and be his gorgeous self. 

He still lies in his coffin except he has a voiceover saying "Little Thing, where are you now? Are you out there galavanting with your shifu?"

Something like that. Which is weird. Came out of nowhere.

Yeah, I watched that part and that's why I thought it was strange. He is meant to come back to life. Maybe it'll happen in the epilogue.

• Like 3

@jolin_chan

your post you wrote @BaiZiHua apparently immortal and demon goddess kiss is even more forbidden than rock-human

(especially this, they repeat the scenes 3 times :angry: )

Sighsss ..... my blood boils thinking of how many damn times they replayed that NMT/SF kiss scene ........... Grrrrrrrrrr.:tears::angry::(

Ughhhh ... I'm gonna go reread your leaked kiss post ... then i'll go find my hero SXM :wub::wub:aka #CoolestDadOfChangLIu

(gambling epilogue SXM :)hahaha <3 ) and go meditate and cultivate with him hahaha. XoXo :w00t:

• Like 5

Ever wonder how come Ciwen never directly address the issue with the cuts, just accusation lying around and never said you will see all that in future release? Because they uncut still may mean edited.

I am tired of the leaked script and pictures. Time to leak the video which will never happen. I am afraid whatever we see in pictures will never be seen for a long time until the broadcasting everywhere is done. No assurance yet right? Smells of publicity stunt to me.

• Like 2

I've watched those hot kissing pic, high hoping for the leaked video and then realize that it's not even inthe final product... I mean, look at all those blue backgroud all around, they did not make the CG for it so maybe from the begining LiYing and Wallace know this scene will be cut, they always said in their interviews that they don't have kissed scene :(

about those leak pics, i think it's from the staff when they monitored those scenes 

• Like 3