Add and Subtract Game

Admin

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Do you have Viki? 

I used to but deleted the app years ago since I barely use it. 

○○○●●□■□●●○○○

Curry-Bread-Kare-Pan-6142-III.jpg

ctto

Monday tomorrow. Summer vacation is also over. 😅

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

Some worrying news, chingus...

@4evrkdrama @agenth @larus @WeunXK @rocat @MayanEcho @joccu @sweetroad 

Yoongi just posted this handwritten apology and it's quite heartbreaking to read. :bawling:

Weverse_71ad7-453x640.jpg

Translation:

"Hello, this is Suga.

I would like to ashamedly apologize once again. I sincerely apologize for the disappointment that my misbehavior has caused to my fans and those who have shown me love. I have made a big mistake and have forgotten my responsibility to repay everyone with actions worthy of the amount of love that I have received.

On August 6, I made the mistake of driving an electric scooter on the sidewalk after drinking. Also, I am sorry for the confusion I caused following my first apology I hastily posted on August 7. I should have thought more deeply about my actions and have been more careful, but I did not.

Everything is my fault. My indiscretion has given everyone who cares about me a difficult time. I will not make the same mistake again and I will live while repenting for my mistake.

Due to this incident, I have severely damaged the precious memories I have made with the BTS members and the fans, and have hurt BTS’s name. I feel very sorry and am in pain for causing harm to the BTS members and the team, to the point I cannot express fully. I am sorry to the members who have always trusted me, because they are having a hard time because of me. And I know how disappointed the fans, who have supported me, must feel.

I just feel so sorry to the fans who have always given me so much love… I know that it will be difficult to heal the wounds and repair the disappointment my fans feel with my words, so I am regretting my actions and will reflect on them with a heavy heart every day. Once again, I sincerely apologize to the fans who were hurt by my actions.

I will gladly accept any and all punishments that may be levied my way in the future as well as any criticism and reprimands. Finally, once again, I sincerely apologize for causing a public issue and for disappointing many people.

— Suga"

source: https://www.koreaboo.com/news/bts-suga-shares-handwritten-apology-dui-incident/

Am really worried about him. :bawling: You can tell he is struggling with this whole situation, and it's affecting him a lot. I said already when this scandal happened that no one will be as hard on him as he himself. I just hope that he has enough support to help him through this. I also hope that the other members will remind him that they love him despite this situation.

Also, can the media lay it off already? Enough is enough.:smashes:

My feelings right now :criesariver:

• Sad 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

@partyon Someone should make sure he doesn't read anything from media and prevent him going online. 

His handles should prioritise his mental being. For now, let him rest, be offline, make sure he's healthy in every way.

He did enough. Now he just needs to lie low. Something "more newsworthy" will come along and what he did will be "forgotten". Until that time, he shouldn't be stressed further nor made to feel more guilty than necessary.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

@MayanEcho It will be hard for him to stay off media. He has to go to work every day (he's in public service), and who knows what goes on over there.

It's shocking that the police didn't do more to protect him from the media and he had to walk through the photo line 2 days ago when going to the police station. It felt like déjà vu of @sweetroad's oppa's incident - which unfortunately led to catastrophic results. :bawling:

I'm just really worried about him.

Poor @agenth... Am trying to help her decide where to go for vacation. She's been struggling for 2 days coming up where to go.

Cant Decide Heidi Gardner GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Sad 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, partyon said:

It will be hard for him to stay off media. He has to go to work every day (he's in public service), and who knows what goes on over there.

He doesn't have to talk to them. If there's a way to send him to and from work incognito, all the better.

1 minute ago, partyon said:

It's shocking that the police didn't do more to protect him from the media and he had to walk through the photo line 2 days ago when going to the police station.

They were given the opportunity to make an example of someone famous. It's a two-edged sword: if they did it secretly, they'd be accused of favouritism. They did it publicly, they are milking the issue.

They can still control media access if they really want to.

SK artists and entertainers should be more careful in public. The more famous ones have more eyes looking and ears listening. They will be torn apart once they do a misstep because so many others want what they have.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

SK artists and entertainers should be more careful in public. The more famous ones have more eyes looking and ears listening. They will be torn apart once they do a misstep because so many others want what they have.

It's become worse through the years. 10 years ago this wouldn't have caused this big of a scandal, and people would have moved on.

It must be so exhausting to live in a society that is this judgemental all the time.

I feel like Filipino food today.

20220906-Chicken-Inasal-Julia-Hartbeck-h

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Just now, partyon said:

It must be so exhausting to live in a society that is this judgemental all the time.

Oh it is. Anyone who gets in showbiz should be ready to live like they're in the fish bowl in exchange of fame.

It's good when they really wanted to be entertainers. Still, they need a good support system - family that will support and back their decisions, loved ones who care for and love the person as a whole, staff that could be trusted, and friends who'll keep them human.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

@MayanEcho 3-2-1 until a few select websites will post only negative k-netz comments about his apology. :rage:

They have apparently never stopped to think about how they are also accountable for if one of the celebs they "bully" ends up trying to or commits suicide. It was apparent already during the LSK scandal that they don't care.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, partyon said:

You can tell he is struggling with this whole situation, and it's affecting him a lot. I said already when this scandal happened that no one will be as hard on him as he himself.

One thing I dislike about socials is how people think they can say/do anything they want. It’s scary to see how far they’ll go just to make a point - usually an opinion, not fact. It’s done so much that people have come to think of it as acceptable behaviour and support it. I’m all for free speech but there’re consequences for being too free with it.

And the worst part is that the person receiving them takes them to heart and allows the words to wreck havoc. It’s hard to process criticism and toxicity, much less one who is a sensitive soul.  I hope Suga has someone by his side for this. Wrong is wrong but there was absolutely no need to send wreaths and condemn. 

I feel like it’s always a power play between the execs and the fans, and the group members are caught in the middle.

I was just watching the global girl group selection show - the one Hybe is collaborating on with an American label called Dream Academy: Katseye. BTS was mentioned a lot cos they were Hybe’s Crown Jewels and it just showed me what those boys went through for like 13/14 years to get to where they are. It’s crazy.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

Tired Good Morning GIF by Muffin & Nuts

58 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yoongi just posted this handwritten apology and it's quite heartbreaking to read. :bawling:

@partyonHow sad  he had to write such a sincere apology and for what? You can feel his sadness through his words!🥹

=====

Xu Kai Kuaishou Livestream

🐟XuKai said, "If I acted coquettish, my mom would hit me." 🤣🤣Image

Spoiler

====

2e9742242764e17c11bc26e332445971e01cf893.jpg

-----

17 minutes ago, partyon said:

I feel like Filipino food today.

how abt.Ramen Noodles”image

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, rocat said:

It’s hard to process criticism and toxicity, much less one who is a sensitive soul.  I hope Suga has someone by his side for this.

I know :criesariver: He is the most sensitive and fragile in BTS despite his "cool" and nonchalant exterior. That's why many people misunderstand him, and the people who are sensitive too understand him so well. Am so worried about him.

@WeunXK Feeling more like chicken adobo. :kiss_wink:

chicken-adobo-1-13.jpg

Love the umami flavors in the dish.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1

20 minutes ago, partyon said:

3-2-1 until a few select websites will post only negative k-netz comments about his apology.

It sells more. 😑

There are people who thrive on vileness.

••○○••○○••○○••

DSC09847-scaled.jpg

ctto

• Unamused 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@partyon  hope he takes care of his mental health.  And tries to avoid all the negative comments. 

We should be kind to each other. Wrong  iswrong but you don´t have to rub into the person.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, rocat said:

I feel like it’s always a power play between the execs and the fans, and the group members are caught in the middle.

@rocat :approves: by the way do you had any new about Wang Xing Yue🥰

47 minutes ago, partyon said:

@WeunXK Feeling more like chicken adobo. :kiss_wink:

Recipes Cooking GIFadobo😋

Someone look at me like he looks at the tree😂Image

@MayanEcho translate pls🙏

------

Peach, Orange & Lemongrass Iced Tea (Vegan) 370

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@WeunXK post more or less says Nonstop program on Aug 26th, together with Shinjuku Nakamuraya, Family Mart, Tokyo Disneyland Resort, and Maruchan Yakisoba, will be a special edition of collection of scenes from 52 guests of the show. 

Special mentions of Meguro Ren, Mei Nagano, Nao, and others meant their mukbang moments are ehem, something to watch for. 😅

I love Maruchan noodles but it isn't always available here. 

• Thanks 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, partyon said:

Poor baby. He's responding to the fact that everyone is (unreasonably) taking this incident so seriously. Instead, people just need to get a grip and have some perspective. The whole thing makes me shudder.

• Sad 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I love Maruchan noodles but it isn't always available here. 

@MayanEcho  same here, dear. This noodles is not always available here in my side. I can only eat this when I'm in Japan. The 1st time I've tried Maruchan Ramen Tomato flavor was in Japan. But, I heard that due to the decrease in overall demand, it was discontinued. Since this is instant ramen, I don't cook this in the microwave but instead I'm cooking it on the stovetop. Well, I rarely eat instant ramen noodles, anyway. I prefer Nissin. It's more popular here in my side.   :yaaa:

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3