Add and Subtract Game

Admin

img.gif

Spoiler

Cha Eunwoo IG story from Venice, Italy 🇮🇹

He goes back to hotel by boat under the moonlight  I hope you enjoyed your day Eunwooya, Rest well

@MayanEcho can you summary this news article(is this new article🤔)

https://mdpr.jp/drama/4300410

Spoiler

img_protect.png?quality=40&auto=webp====

This uncle niece duo though@rocat😂😂😂

Spoiler

Jiang Li: uncle you need to kidnap people

Uncle Ming Yu: I am on it

Jiang Li: uncle I need to go to some place to talk to my friend’s beloved

Uncle Ming Yu: you are clearly lying but I trust you and i’ll help you

Jiang Li: I am gonna stab and dismember this despicable waste of a man

Uncle Ming Yu: Here, take my knife.

cto

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

uncle niece duo though

They are funny! He indulges her absolutely. It is quite fitting of his character since he is the adult misfit of the family. She’s the misfit of the next generation. They match!

I was reading a little about how some netizens think the actual Jiang Li (Wang Chaoyue) should be FL instead :lol: The leads would look too much like siblings then. 

The ML has a lot of close-up shots - the director obviously knows how good-looking his ML is. I like the nuances in his facial expressions to show how different he is with FL, and the way the leads keep me on my toes with their riddle-like conversations. A few words can mean so many things.

FL is losing that battle though. She has a fantastic level of resilience and spunk but he has formidable self-control. (Ref: The ep where she drunkenly says he’s not a man. I think she’s frustrated lol)The director knows how to play with tension.

I do like how they are unraveling the plot by allowing the leads to spit out truths they’ve been keeping mum about and discovering that the other person already knows - kinda like a two-way deceit with both knowing exactly what dangers they are getting themselves into. I really enjoy a smart couple.

Btw, the eldest princess is a really manipulative crook. The Emperor seems to give in to her quite a bit since she apparently helped him ascend the throne. She probably would have been Empress if female rulers were more accepted then. Curiously, the Yan Kingdom this show features is about 300 years after the one Wu Zetian, the one and only Empress in China, was in. 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

36 minutes ago, rocat said:

The ML has a lot of close-up shots - the director obviously knows how good-looking his ML is. I like the nuances in his facial expressions to show how different he is with FL, and the way the leads keep me on my toes with their riddle-like conversations. A few words can mean so many things.

💯 agree🥰

@rocat chingu do you think they have chem. I read in Double thread  that she was old( for him?) but for me they  have rapport together😍
#ship inspo from yǐngtán

===

====

snacks time😋

10edd5432f77bc305b7744dc7e85ec45fbd44511.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

9 hours ago, WeunXK said:

can you summary this news article(is this new article🤔)

I'll try 😅 Yes, it's new, and the event was yesterday June 11th.

The press conference at Fuji TV HQ were attended by cast members of dramas airing from July 2024, namely:

• Meguro Ren, Arimura Kasumi, and Furukawa Kotone: "The Beginning of the Sea" (starting July 1st/every Monday from 9pm *first episode extended by 30 minutes)
  • Sugino Yosuke, Okazaki Sae, and Miyazawa Emma: "Mountain Doctor" (starting July 8th/every Monday from 10pm *first episode extended by 15 minutes)
  • Koike Eiko, Nakano Taiga, and Hashimoto Ai: "Shinjuku Field Hospital" (starting July 3rd/every Wednesday from 10pm *first episode extended by 15 minutes)
  • Matsuoka Mayu, Tanaka Minami, and Takizawa Karen: "Geeks: Weirdos at the Police Station" (starting July 4th/every Thursday from 10pm *first episode extended by 15 minutes)
  • Yamada Ryosuke, Kinami Haruka, and Mizuno Miki: "Billion x School" (starting July 5th/every Friday from 9pm *first episode extended by 15 minutes). 

Highlights (focusing on Umi No Hajimari cast):

1. Meguro Ren, Sugino Yosuke, and Okazaki Sae previously worked together in Kyojo 2 (2021), a police academy drama headlined by Kimura Takuya.

Sugino to Meme: tried talking to him but Meme ignored him. Meme refutes, saying that it was a high tension set that requires plenty of focus he couldn't at times hear what's going on around him, and he wasn't purposely ignoring Sugino.

[This is true of Meme, he admits of being only able to do one thing at a time. When he's eating he doesn't do small talk, LOL, nor he agrees to drive for YT videos for the same reason that he can only silently focus on driving and nothing else.]

Meme to Sugino: we were filming when the corona virus was still widespread, so we only remove the masks at the very last minute. But Sugino goes ahead filming while still wearing mask.

2. Meme and Yamada don't have each other's contact info. They said they would exchange contact details after the event. That way, Meme can ask senpai Yamada's pointers for roles he doesn't have experience of playing. 😉

3. About the reserved character "Natsu", Producer Ken Murase and scriptwriter Ubukata Miko have incorporated what they think of Meme into the script.

[This sounds familiar, ahahaha! In Silent, Sou was also made to be very similar to Meme.]

4. Arimura Kasumi and Furukawa Kotone worked together for about 5 times in the past, but this would be the first time they are in one project that they won't have filmed face-to-face interaction. Hence Meme says that it feels a bit strange for them three to be together. 

• Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

chingu do you think they have chem. I read in Double thread  that she was old( for him?) but for me they  have rapport together😍

Kekeke...evil netizens. I think she’s about 10-11 years older. But you really can’t tell the difference- he seems pretty mature, 22 going on 40 vibe.

What would you mean by chemistry?

They seem to get along in the behind-the-scenes shots and certainly parry very well in the show - what I like a lot. 

In the show, there is a strong do-or-die type partnership, the rapport like you mentioned and I guess there some form of romantic tension between them but I would not know what to think if they weren’t the OTP. :blush: (Using others as a means to an end like they are doing now seems very unhealthy.)

We get hints - the director peppers some googly-eyed moments from FL even when the situation around her has reached a high point but ML just seemed poker-faced and super controlled all the time though his expressions always soften with FL around. 

They are in line with character - he prioritizes work in a level-headed manner with tight plans while she focuses on revenge but occasionally lets herself fleet into the clouds cos she functions better at the spur of the moment.

We know opposites attract - we see mere hints now, FL is louder with hers but we should get to the chemistry part of it quite soon. 

• Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Somehow this relaxed and carefree Eunwoo with Venice in the background is extra🔥!🫠🫠🫠

Image   he’s the only one who stopped to cheer the crowd that waited for him🥰❤️‍🩹

Spoiler

===

time to flex the flexible king title 🤗

Spoiler

====

5 hours ago, rocat said:

What would you mean by chemistry?

They seem to get along in the behind-the-scenes shots and certainly parry very well in the show - what I like a lot. 

In the show, there is a strong do-or-die type partnership, the rapport like you mentioned and I guess there some form of romantic tension between them but I would not know what to think if they weren’t the OTP. :blush:

:approves:

WangXingyue: We filmed the kiss scene for a long time! But turns out there’s only a few shots shown #WuJinyan: It’s very frustrating right😒

@rocatFirst shirt, now cloak(ep. 23) - she’s gonna collect ALL his clothes at this rate. Get his pants!:Megalol:

@rocat there chemistry or mutual romantic interest and compatibility (in addition to physical attraction) in later episode😇

Spoiler

====

====

924d7210991521a65b6dc83dc55919e78877eb54.jpg

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

5 days Eid Al Adha holiday 😊

daf3-28-1024x1024.jpg

ctto

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

@WeunXK Apparently it was this scene of Sugino and Meme they were talking about - when they were anti-riot police? 

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Way to go Raul! Best of luck with your movie!

Spoiler

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

More of the anti-rioting scene prep @WeunXK Have you seen Kyojo 2 before @rocher22?

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

watermelon-smoothie-recipe-2.jpg

ctto

It's so humid today.

Two more weeks and it's officially summer. Though it already feels like summer in the sandpit.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

@WeunXK Have you seen Kyojo 2

Kyojo 2 (2021) not yet it only 2ep. acc to mydramalist did you started?(especial) ,acc to mydramalist  this the latest Kazama Kimichika: Kyojo Zero😎Is there a 3 season ?and will it  feature RM and other Snow Man members?

btw:

you are watching Shogun @MayanEcho Hiroyuki Sanada and Anna Sawai are both nominated for their performances in ‘SHOGUN’ at the 2024 Television Critics Association Awards.👏

https://x.com/FilmUpdates/status/1800234811312717896

---

Mesmerizing Heidi Klum GIF by America's Got Talent

=====

34797da04a17e4aac34490089e065e73b30d0fd1.jpg

#bento

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

47 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Is there a 3 season ?and will it  feature RM and other Snow Man members?

No idea if Meme would be part of it. He was also in Kyojo 1 for a minor role, he played a different character in Kyojo 2. I haven't seen both, planning to do so when I've time.

Ugh, the last weeks were back and forth of the gremlins getting minor illnesses after school reopened. They had coughs and colds and upset stomach one after another.

I've always told them before to refrain as much as possible from swapping snacks or something like that with their classmates cos they dunno how it's prepared or handled. I warned them again after they had upset tummies and hours of puking. Finally, something big must have happened in school cos last week, a formal circular was sent not to allow the sharing of food items due to allergic reactions and any other problems similar to it. 😐

47 minutes ago, WeunXK said:

Hiroyuki Sanada and Anna Sawai are both nominated for their performances in ‘SHOGUN’ at the 2024 Television Critics Association Awards.👏

Yey! It's worth the watch! I would really complete all episodes this long Eid holiday. I keep planning but my time to watch were also derailed several times, sigh. 

Recipe435Adam-Liaw-Zen-Kitchen-Blog-Frui

ctto 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

No idea if Meme would be part of it. He was also in Kyojo 1 for a minor role, he played a different character in Kyojo 2. I haven't seen both, planning to do so when I've time.

so RM was in kyojo 1 and 2 , if I have time I will watched it , J-dramas mostly short episodes.

Ugh, the last weeks were back and forth of the gremlins getting minor illnesses after school reopened. They had coughs and colds and upset stomach one after another.

I've always told them before to refrain as much as possible from swapping snacks or something like that with their classmates cos they dunno how it's prepared or handled.

yup  agree I really hands on to my 2 kids(ages 2 and 4) foods intakes, it really the time for colds and coughing season chingu, I had to take meds.(due to sorethroat/ coughing allergies) I don't like my kids to get sick😷

-------

:fullofhearts:

@rocat

cto

dinner time😋

tumblr_of77ziQHp01r8jkpuo1_1280.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, WeunXK said:

e filmed the kiss scene for a long time! But turns out there’s only a few shots shown #WuJinyan: It’s very frustrating right😒

@rocatFirst shirt, now cloak(ep. 23) - she’s gonna collect ALL his clothes at this rate. Get his pants!:Megalol:

@rocat there chemistry or mutual romantic interest and compatibility (in addition to physical attraction) in later episode😇

Yes, he’s shedding layers for her in ways more than simple clothing. His layers of defense are coming off too, including modesty.  I mean, he took off his white inner layer for her like he’s in the boys locker room. At this rate, the pants should too quite quickly like you said.

That cracked me up! :hahah!:

Thanks for the clip - hmmm, probably what he said was kinda true.

re: your previous post (my WiFi is a bit dotty) - absolutely!! So clever, they are.

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. I've been super busy lately! Hope you guys are doing fine! :heart4:

Heard that Jin of BTS discharged from the military service yesterday or so?? Wow? :o It's already been 2 years?? Where did the time go? :scream: It was like he enlisted only yesterday...

Finally my favorite unnie, Jang Nara is up to a new drama. Anyone planing to watching it? How about @Sleepy Owl chingu? Long time no see. Do drop by to see your favorite noona once in a while.. :lol:

Okay, I'll be back.. You guys have fun! :piggydance:

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

3 hours ago, rocat said:

At this rate, the pants should too quite quickly like you said.

That cracked me up! :hahah!:

:yaaa:

3 hours ago, rocat said:

So clever, they are.

@rocat agree I liked how in sync the Duke and Li  with one another. And how Li chastises him to the shock of everyone, though it simply amuses him.

By the way ,The trial was a bit confusing, but that could be because I’m tired. All seems to be resolved but of course the Princess ruins it all. I am curious to see how Li and the Duke will get out of that one

As for the Duke and the Emperor, they really are running a complex plan and investigation. I’m sure it also has something to do with the Duke’s father.

==

cto

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dropping by after a long time, I guess. I've been super busy lately! Hope you guys are doing fine! :heart4:

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Okay, I'll be back.. You guys have fun! :piggydance:

@gm4queen glad you drop by again miss your art work that you post in the thread😇

How to Make a Fresh Fruit Platter (Fruit Tray)456

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

morning...:D

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIAM1oYPIjxZYYCDpW0SQ

16 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

Have you seen Kyojo 2 before 

I just finished ep 1...The story is interesting and unpredictable...I like it.

Soma (Meme's character)is a quiet and smart trainee. 

The only  fun scene in ep 1 was Soma's scene in the cafeteria  about his hamburger and cheese.:D 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSYQfjYqYZVhpnDtwN__ce

Passini - ''Ana on the balcony'' 

86a50b0cf4684ae93c528322cf216230.jpg

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Eid holidays begins... 😌

8 hours ago, WeunXK said:

I don't like my kids to get sick😷

Oh yeah, everyone loses sleep, and it upends normal routines when the little ones get sick.

3 hours ago, rocher22 said:

I just finished ep 1...The story is interesting and unpredictable...I like it.

If I get to finish Shogun within 2 days, I'd also try to take a peek with Kyojo 2. 😁 Here I am again, setting a time to watch, whether I can actually watch, LOL!

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●

Naughty Meme, why are you scaring Hikaru, Fukka, and Shoppi? 😅

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C79kS8QSEWa/?igsh=MXhrcmt4N3E1Z3VqZQ==

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7wrBFSyunJ/?igsh=NG50ODZvbGR1bWw0

○●□■○●□■○●□■○●

DWELL-Mochi-Ice-Cream-Recipe-Without-Pre

ctto

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2