Add and Subtract Game

Admin

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

Do you have a nice recipe?

I like the belly and the head parts, and I like it sour. 😅

Uhm, I usually just boil it till done with chopped garlic and onion, julienned ginger, a cup of thinly sliced tomatoes, tamarind powder, radish, and leafy vegetables with around 1.5-2L of water, a dash of pepper, sometimes chili powder too if I want it to be a bit spicy, and salt to taste.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 5

1 hour ago, larus said:

Nice. Let us know what you`ll decide to make. :blush:  It will be delicious, I am sure

It will surely be delicious, but am wondering what to make. Thinking of duck? Maybe something with prawns for starter? A cheesecake for dessert?

Or then I'll just go for the classic pavlova - it's so simple to make. :sweat_smile:

Pavlova-scaled-e1700525163299.jpg

@larus Are you gonna make any classic Easter recipes from your country?

Romanian-Easter-bread-pasca-recipe-4.jpg

Romanian Easter eggs are so colorful. :love:

Oua-incondeiate-travelmaker.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, partyon said:

Romanian Easter eggs are so colorful

Yes, it is a tradition in the North of Romania but we `ll make them simple, at home. I like them red. 

I won`t do anything. I will eat something others will cook. 😅

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

:waves: guys!

Dropping by after a really long time. Hope you all are doing fine! Guess most of you guys will be busy in next week? I see you already preparing! Yummy foods everywhere.. :getmygrooveon:

I am not christian so I always get confused when it comes to Christian festivals. Please don't mind me. :weary: Looking forward to see what you guys are up to!

Can't believe it's already been a month since we moved in to the new house. And it's finally raining here after months of heat. The happiness is watching my Daniel oppa's drama in a rainy day! YAYYY!!! :heart4: How about you guys??? :D

I'll be back again! Have a great time, everyone! :heart:

+2

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

Kirin's going all out for their new product campaign that includes Meme and Mio. 😎 Also, there are IG posts of Kirin tea beverage that Meme would be endorsing. If rumours are true, the commercial would be launched by 3rd week of April.

@rocher22 @kingpin @CarolynH

Can confirm now too that Riko Fukumuto who played Rinrin is in the movie. 🙂 Meme, Sano and her were filming in a restaurant in Tokyo.

×××××÷÷÷÷÷÷×××××

Happy weekend! 

Chicken-Meatball-Coconut-Curry.jpg

ctto

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

21 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

i am watching ep 8 of impossible heir , SML turn psycho :scream:

Wut is he doing?! 

I stopped for awhile cos there were too many shows to manage but if I were to come back to this, it’s bye bye…

21 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

hm, I usually just boil it till done with chopped garlic and onion, julienned ginger, a cup of thinly sliced tomatoes, tamarind powder, radish, and leafy vegetables with around 1.5-2L of water, a dash of pepper, sometimes chili powder too if I want it to be a bit spicy, and salt to taste.

This sounds yummy - I love seafood and also soup! Hope your migraine is gone!

I don’t celebrate Easter but I like Easter egg hunts - don’t do it anymore cos we’re all people who no longer relish bending over  and looking for things we can never find :lol:

@partyon

have you tried plum torte? Nice and super easy to make. 

spacer.png

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/14/dining/marian-burros-plum-torte-recipe-variations.html

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, rocat said:

Wut is he doing?! 

I stopped for awhile cos there were too many shows to manage but if I were to come back to this, it’s bye bye…

SML turn out he hate ML , think of him as his dog , only was interested of FL because  ML liked her , he was using her to teach ML lesson that he can take anything from him . After SML married FL he see ML & FL kiss so he drugged and framed ML for killing the big brother . So now we have ML in jail for life , psycho SML who killing people want to kill ML in jail as if jailing him for life in prison isn’t enough , clueless FL that trapped by her greediness . 180 switch from bromance and friendship we see in early episodes :mrgreen:

Funny is , ML didn’t see it coming he had to hear it from other to realise 😂

IMG-4043.gif

+2

• Shocked 2
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I am not christian so I always get confused when it comes to Christian festivals. Please don't mind me

No worries! :kiss_wink: What religion are you, btw? Or maybe you don't belong to any religion? That's the most common here in Europe. All these traditions have become non-religious for a majority of Europeans - especially the young generation.

For Christians, Christmas is the celebration for when Jesus was born. Easter is the holiday for when Jesus died (Good Friday) and resurrected 2 days later (Easter Sunday).

1 hour ago, rocat said:

have you tried plum torte? Nice and super easy to make. 

That looks yummy! I will save the recipe for later when plums are in season (late summer, autumn) :dorakiss:

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

SML turn out he hate ML , think of him as his dog , only was interested of FL because  ML liked her , he was using her to teach ML lesson that he can take anything from him . After SML married FL he see ML & FL kiss so he drugged and framed ML for killing the big brother . So now we have ML in jail for life , psycho SML who killing people want to kill ML in jail as if jailing him for life in prison isn’t enough , clueless FL that trapped by her greediness . 180 switch from bromance and friendship we see in early episodes :mrgreen:

What the heck is going on here?

Season 9 Wow GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

After SML married FL he see ML & FL kiss so he drugged and framed ML for killing the big brother . So now we have ML in jail for life

Aigoooo…why did ML kiss a married woman…I agree that he should be in jail. 

ML didn’t see it coming he had to hear it from other to realise 😂

He’s not that smart now is he?

So shifty-eyed (to me) 2ML has always hated ML but managed to pretend the whole time with the bromance and all…give that man an Oscar!

ML should pick better friends … but he wasn’t really in the position to be choosy. He looked like he was about to ask an ahjumma for soju.

• LOL 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@Ameera Ali @kingpin @rocat @larus @Lmangla This explains a lot why there aren't any sex scenes in kdramas :D

[theqoo] KOREAN S*XLESS COUPLE SAID TO BE THE HIGHEST IN THE WORLD (pannchoa.com)

""The proportion of s*xless couples reached 40.8%"

Guess they're just following reality? :sweats:

Loved that pannchoa posted an article about Go Soo. Haven't seen him in ages. He was handsome when he was younger. :love:

AVvXsEhkp7HQAch0jxYpkrvZ0cjYbrLb3xTApC6f

AVvXsEhjdEsuDyjkhQo3z7Ofk-iYH54M1w_kCWsL

MV5BZTM2NDMyOTEtY2VhYy00MWU1LWFlMTYtM2I3

• Shocked 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 5

20 minutes ago, rocat said:

Aigoooo…why did ML kiss a married woman…I agree that he should be in jail. 

Technically he kiss her the  night before her wedding :joy: 

but clearly was more than kiss , with SML imagination :D

IMG-4078.gif

@partyon we all asking the same question after watching ep 8 :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3

13 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@partyon we all asking the same question after watching ep 8 :joy:

Looks like k-netz are questioning the FL's acting abilities... :surprisedwut:

Lead Actress Faces Harsh Criticism For Her “Bad” And “Stale” Acting In K-Drama “The Impossible Heir”

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/impossible-heir-actress-criticism-bad-acting-hong-suzu/

Good that I'm not watching this. I would probably lose it with the bad acting. :grimace:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

On 3/21/2024 at 1:11 AM, MayanEcho said:

They were classmates, WYF was a newcomer. They were more of good friends later on, though for SY it was probably more. WYF's father passes away, then she would later move to another school when she was forced to live with her uncle's family after her mother remarried and her stepsister rejected her living with them. 

Even when she was in another school SY visits her once in a while and keeps in touch. In their senior year SY would then be telling her that they should study together in Nanwu U, and she also agrees. Unfortunately that happened, and because no family sided with her, she chose to study somewhere far so that she doesn't have to see them and her molester anymore .

Wow the female lead has had a tough life.  Sang siblings always involved in healing their partners with their love. LOL. I like it!. 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

kate middleton has announced that she is undergoing chemo after cancer diagnosis. well, now that it is open, hopefully people will stop with the conspiracy theories wondering what happened to her... 

@partyon

+2

• Sad 6